Deth's Low Quality GFX Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
@The Fourth Wall Not the best, but I figured it out.
6DWyImQ-JMx-VzBvQQkB1G41pXG_960V6OEMytfn2501.gif
So proud of you, Dethy.:proud Looks great. Here is where you start getting addicted to making these now like I am. :lol So fun finding GIFs that work with the signatures.

• Love
Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
So proud of you, Dethy.:proud Looks great. Here is where you start getting addicted to making these now like I am. :lol So fun finding GIFs that work with the signatures.
Thank you, Fourthy! And yeah, I have began thinking of ideas for others mainly deathmatch and hardcore wrestlers

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Beautiful, Dethy! It's so perfect when you wanna' rock multiple guys as your signature and can't decide. Which is a big problem for me. :lol

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Love

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Beautiful, Dethy! It's so perfect when you wanna' rock multiple guys as your signature and can't decide. Which is a big problem for me. :lol

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Thank you, Fourthy! And yeah, it is perfect for what you said, lol. I may end up doing a better one for Big Japan and rock it for a while, lol.

• Love

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Perfect! :kiss That's exactly what I wanted, you're the best.

Time to have a make-over.

• Love

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I dunno why but I just really dig that old school VHS effect like you're pausing old wrestling tapes. It's so cool to me, and I needed one after seeing you do them before.

• Love

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I dunno why but I just really dig that old school VHS effect like you're pausing old wrestling tapes. It's so cool to me, and I needed one after seeing you do them before.
I love it because it reminds me of the old days of before, you know. Nostalgia basically

• Love