Details On How The Suspensions Will Be Conducted

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

vince should piss off everybody and award a title for all those guys.

seriously though, why suspend? stupid motherfuckers are afraid now? :nonono: like i said before...JUST FINE THE SUM BITCHES and thats it. 2nd warning = suspension without pay.

reaction

Reaction score
vince should piss off everybody and award a title for all those guys.

seriously though, why suspend? stupid motherfuckers are afraid now? :nonono: like i said before...JUST FINE THE SUM BITCHES and thats it. 2nd warning = suspension without pay.

swearing a lil unnecessary and if u fine them big deal they all make the money bak soon enough anyway

the dark knight

swearing a lil unnecessary and if u fine them big deal they all make the money bak soon enough anyway

sorry if the cussing hurt your feelings :crash:

anyway, the point of the fine is not "annoy" the superstar. the point is....take an action for something they did wrong so everyone can stfu..thats it.

Reaction score
it just makes sense.....they're issuing the penalties tha they said and at the same time are being careful with their product...

phantomgerald

I say just not give any of them a push for a few months, then let them take their 30 month suspension, but everybody must do it at the same time. Like maybe decide 3 months from now, everyone will commence their suspension. Seems fair enough since the wrestlers will have time to end their storylines and those without a storyline can still compete sporadically(a.k.a jobbing)

LKP

Ortons Name Was Mentioned Cause Of What He Did Last Year. He Has Already Been Suspended Last Year For All Of This So He Is Out Of The Picture. Kennedy Will Get Fined Chavo Is Off Tv. Umaga Will Lose Title And Cm Punk Has Ecw Title Now.