Destiny Beta Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Discuss the Destiny Beta in this thread. I got it for PS4 today and I have been trying to install this thing for 3 hours, I'm at 8%. Is anyone else having this long?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
:letroll:
jvGAB6f.gif

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Game is actually really dope.

Would love to jump in on beta but I am sticking to digital purchases this gen and sadly xbox one still doesn't have a digital pre order option (worst flaw imo) and Beta is for the pre-orders only right?

and
Discuss the Destiny Beta in this thread. I got it for PS4 today and I have been trying to install this thing for 3 hours, I'm at 8%. Is anyone else having this long?

Sony servers reportedly struggled to cope with demand which is sad because they had a very clear number of how many people would download / be online for it as its a pre order exclusive.

Reaction score
So an update: The entire install time took me 11 hours. And in total I played it for about 2 hours. I'm honestly disappointing but that's just me. I've never really been a big fan of futuristic games, but I got this code for free so I'm not mad.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
FYI: For Xbox one owners with Gold are able to download and play the Beta for free (not sure if its the same for x360 guys / ps+ customers)

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
FYI: For Xbox one owners with Gold are able to download and play the Beta for free (not sure if its the same for x360 guys / ps+ customers)
It's free for all gold members as of yesterday. The game has been pretty sweet so far.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I was one of the people hyping this game since it was announced.. I was sorely disappointed; fuck Destiny.