Despicable Me 4 (2024)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
03-dm4-dm-mobile-banner-1080x745-rr-f01-012624-65b6b7d792089-1.jpg

Release Date: July 3, 2024

Cast
  • Steve Carell as Felonious Gru, a former supervillain turned Anti-Villain League agent; Margo, Edith, and Agnes' adoptive father and Lucy's husband.
  • Kristen Wiig as Lucy Wilde, an Anti-Villain League agent, Gru's wife and the girls' adopted mother.
  • Will Ferrell as Maxime Le Mal, a supervillain who seeks revenge on Gru and his family.
  • Joey King as Poppy
  • Sofia Vergara as Valentina, Le Mal's femme fatale girlfriend.
  • Miranda Cosgrove as Margo, Gru and Lucy's oldest adopted daughter.
  • Steve Coogan as Silas Ramsbottom, the former director of the Anti-Villain League, having resigned in the previous movie.
  • Pierre Coffin as the Minions, the yellow henchmen of Gru.
  • Dana Gaier as Edith, Gru and Lucy's middle adopted daughter.
  • Madison Polan as Agnes, Gru and Lucy's youngest adopted daughter. Polan replaces Nev Scharrel from the third film.
Additionally, Stephen Colbert, Chloe Fineman, and Chris Renaud have been cast in undisclosed roles.

Synopsis: Gru (Carell), the world’s favorite supervillain-turned-Anti-Villain League-agent, returns for an exciting, bold new era of Minions mayhem, along side his wife and fellow Anti-Villain League-agent Lucy (Wiig), their three adopted girls —Margo (Cosgrove), Edith (Gaier) and Agnes (Polan)— and the newest member to the Gru family, Gru Jr., who is intent on tormenting his dad. The family is forced to go on the run when they become targeted by escaped criminal Maxime Le Mal (Ferrell) and his femme fatale girlfriend Valentina (Vergara).

Trailer:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I've seen the first Despicable Me so I have no clue who are these new Characters. I might get to seeing the others in the future.

Reactions: Marty McFourth