Kayfabe Desire, Passion and Resolve

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score

*Christina Morgan’s theme song hits, as she walks onto the stage, the crowd give her a standing ovation and loud Christina Morgan chants. She walks down to the ring and steps into it with a very happy expression on her face. Before she can even speak though, she is very overwhelmed by the support by the fans in attendance. *

Christina: Wow, I was honestly not expecting that response in the slightest. I am very privileged and grateful to be standing here in Ignition. I want to thank Jet Starr and his assistant Marie Quinn for giving me this incredible chance to complete here in Ignition. I want to thank everyone who wrote to management here, saying I deserve a chance to complete in Ignition.

*Fans chant you deserve it, as Christina Morgan sheds a single tear over the chant. *

Christina: But most importantly for all the people who said I would not make it this far. Who is laughing now?

*Chants of screw the haters, erupt form the crowd. *

Christina: But as much as I love the support from everyone here tonight, I did not come to Ignition to talk. I came here to fight, I came here to complete against the very best female wrestlers in the Spark brand and I want to achieve to one goal. One goal that, has always alluded me in my ten plus years in the business. A Championship.

*Crowd cheer*

Christina: But not just any Championship, ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls. The Spark World Championship. From the first time, I ever watching wrestling as a young girl back in England to today, that has been my one aim to achieve one day. Some way, somehow. Miss Quinn I am yearning for a fight, so let the games begin. But for everyone in the Spark Brand who thinks I am a push over, that I will fall to someone else’s command and crack under pressure. There is a staggering truth about me you must understand ….

Christina: I AM …

*Christina points the mic at the crowd, but before they can say her Unbreakable catch phrase Christina is attacked from behind by …. *

Mentions: @Jet Starr

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*Lilith Young Runs in and hits Christina from behind with a clubbing blow to her back. She stands over Christina with a neutral stare on her face and Lilith picks up Christina and hits her with a jawbreaker and an exploder suplex that lays her out in the center of the ring. Lilith picks up the mic and stands over Christina body.*

Lilith: Oh, you, are you in pain? I sure hope so. I spent my whole life wrestling from my days in Ireland till today if anything honey, I have earned more than you. I Am not going to be passed by anymore! So You're yearning for a fight huh? Well, You got one next week sweetheart.
Unbreakable? Anyone can be broken, Christina.

*Lilith Drops the mic and locks in The Final Dream (Gogoplata) and keeps it locked in for at least 60 seconds before letting go and leaving Christina's almost lifeless body laid out in the ring as Lilith stands over her as refs and EMTs push her out of the way to care to Christina.*

Reactions: Fireshock
Status
Not open for further replies.