• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Delonte West Poster

Enigma22

Reaction score
DelonteWestPostercopy.jpg

i really like this. i spent some time on it this time and just played around with a lot of stuff. what do u think? rep for comments.

MrKannibal

Reaction score
Not bad not bad, I like this one better than the other one. The text kinda dont fit or it stands out in a bad way but that might be just me :wallbash:

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks. i cant think how i would make the red and yellow text fit right. i think it might go well with a lighter theme to it.

and i used some stuff from C4's new tutorial so thanks C4. i repped u for it.

Wrestling Station

you dont have to embose your text to make it stand out. There are so many other ways to do that instead of this degrading technique.

That looks pretty decent except the text which isn't going with the poster.

It would have looked better if you would have left the text out or
if it would have been white, small sized text with lowered opacity in the top right corner.

Other than that, pretty good adjustments, 8/10 :y:

Enigma22

Reaction score
you dont have to embose your text to make it stand out. There are so many other ways to do that instead of this degrading technique.

ya i know i dont usually emboss it. that was just what i thought went well with the rest of the poster. apparently other people dont agree with that but whatever. looking back at it i think it pops out to much so i guess i could have dont something different but i still think the text is decent.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Good work man - I would love it if you posted the original pic so we could see more of what you did but I'm still liking this, very clean adn efficient.