Delete posts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I often find myself posting something that I wish I hadn't posted a few minutes after, or that was already said, or something that was irrelevant or stupid. When I get in those situations it is hard to cover them up with an edit that makes sense in context with the previous posts. I was just wondering if it was possible for a delete button to be implemented or if there is a certain reason one hasn't been made so far.

EDIT: if possible could status deletion also be added?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
There should be one next to edit buddy. As for the status thing I can delete updates so if you ever want one of your own deleting just PM me. There was abit of talk about making deleting your own status a legend feature in the section at some point so it may be kept for that.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ok, but here is a screen of my thread menu and edit button drop down for reference anyway:

6VUbv.jpg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Might be a superstar only thing then, just looked through the mod logs and they seem to be able to do it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Standard users being able to delete posts = Rogue user deletes all posts when pissed off. It's too easy to abuse.

We have or will (can't remember) given upgraded groups the ability to junk posts. I don't think they can yet but they'll get that. Otherwise it's too easy to abuse. Just report a post you don't want to stay and Staff will deal with it :).

(Edit the post and say "delete me" and then report as Low Quality)