• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Del Rio Allegedly Sexually Assaults Woman, Threatens Her Son

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Are you sure this is Del Rio? I can't find these story replicated when I Google Del Rio.

I this this story says the man's last name is Chucuan. I don't believe that's Del Rio's last name.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Are you sure this is Del Rio? I can't find these story replicated when I Google Del Rio.

I this this story says the man's last name is Chucuan. I don't believe that's Del Rio's last name.

I wondered about that, but based on the picture and that before that it says his name is “Jose A. Rodriquez,” before the last bit, I have a hard time believe it’s someone else.

Kross Rhodes

I wondered about that, but based on the picture and that before that it says his name is “Jose A. Rodriquez,” before the last bit, I have a hard time believe it’s someone else.
The story uses Chucuan several times in the story. If you simply google Del rio you won't find this story.

I think the article made the same mistake you did and used the wrong picture.

Doom

La Bestia

Same here Smark.

I've looked up the story online and there was no mentioning of Del Rio and his alleged crime. In conclusion it can't be him.

Kross Rhodes

When reporting the crime to police, the victim also said Chucuan slapped her across the head. When she asked him what he was doing, he allegedly slapped her over the head again.

The victim told police they walked downstairs and he forced her to wear a dress and dance for him. She told him she didn't want to and he said not to cry because if she did, he would take her son and drop him in the middle of the road somewhere.

According to an arrest affidavit, the woman told police Chucuan allegedly sexually assaulted her and had her injuries photographed.
I really don't think this is Del Rio.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
The story uses Chucuan several times in the story. If you simply google Del rio you won't find this story.

I think the article made the same mistake you did and used the wrong picture.

Do a Twitter search for “Alberto Del Rio” now. The story literally just broke like an hour ago.

Multiple different news sources now.

Doom

La Bestia
Do a Twitter search for “Alberto Del Rio” now. The story literally just broke like an hour ago.

Please give us the "multiple sources" dude, then we'll see if the story is true or not.

Kross Rhodes

Unless I find somewhere that confirms his last name is Chucuan, I think we can safely rule out Del Rio.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Please give us the "multiple sources" dude, then we'll see if the story is true or not.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Because that's how fake news is spread, usually. One source gets it wrong and everyone jumps on it.

I mean, I guess if you think it’s fake you can go ahead and delete the thread, but I’m pretty sure it’s him lol.

I hope it’s not as he used to be one of my favs, but I’m pretty sure it’s him, based on the pic, the name, and his history of being a dick.

Kross Rhodes

I mean, I guess if you think it’s fake you can go ahead and delete the thread, but I’m pretty sure it’s him lol.

I hope it’s not as he used to be one of my favs, but I’m pretty sure it’s him, based on the pic, the name, and his history of being a dick.
You say the name, but where does it say his name is Chucuan? I don't see that listed anywhere for him.