• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Definitely a human, just joined! AMA new member

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Shit I forgot the third point which is that I'm back here after extensive time away, and will be leaving again asap.

Replicant_12

I think there should be a distinction in what shitting your pants is. There's a shart; When you trust a fart but it's a little wet.and then there's shitting your pants; When you unload a log in your pants. Therefore; Yes
That's a past tense yes. And I know this would be easy to lie about but I am seriously on the pot rn when I read your reply. Ripley's, Believe It or Not

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think there should be a distinction in what shitting your pants is. There's a shart; When you trust a fart but it's a little wet.and then there's shitting your pants; When you unload a log in your pants. Therefore; Yes

The answer is always yes anyway, cause all babies shit themselves.