Default Skin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Wierdest Question Eva!!!

Was there a Prenup signed between Steph and Trips before they married...cause i mean if one day Vince does give thme the company...and they deserve...then what the hell would happen to the company...

P.S...If this is 2 stupid of a question feel free to close this thread...but there has been dumber question...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah this is a mighty fine question, and one worth actually considering especially given the ramifications of what a divorce could do.

To answer your question, I have absolutely no idea. I imagine though that she would've been smart enough to have one signed, and if not I'm sure Vince would've been foaming at the mouth to get one signed.

J

Nah this is a mighty fine question, and one worth actually considering especially given the ramifications of what a divorce could do.

To answer your question, I have absolutely no idea. I imagine though that she would've been smart enough to have one signed, and if not I'm sure Vince would've been foaming at the mouth to get one signed.

Yea...but some gurls go head ova heels...and figure...oh he's gunna luv me for eva...and don't eva thing bout signin' it...

:vertag: <---She betta hope she had him sign one of these...LOL...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yea...but some gurls go head ova heels...and figure...oh he's gunna luv me for eva...and don't eva thing bout signin' it...

:vertag: <---She betta hope she had him sign one of these...LOL...

In that case Vince probably has better lawyers than Hunter.

Its like when Homer sues Mr. Burns. HHH will get the real life equivalent of Lionel Hutz, while Vince will re animate Johnny Cochrane.

CenaMark54

If they get divorced HHH is done for.

Vince and Steph are not stupid.

Anyway..I'm sure Shane and Steph would split Vinces shares in the company. (Lets assume they do, we dont know that.) If HHH and Step dont sign a prenup, Steph's shares would be split between the two of them. Making Shane the majority stakeholder.

I know its more complicated than that, but Vince has these things worked out.

The Ripper

Reaction score
i think vince sees hunter as part of the future of running the business anyways but if they havent i think they would probably settle that bit by giving it to there child(s)

phantomgerald

i think the company might go to shane if they divorce. if they fight a long legal battle, they can't concentrate on wrestling. therefore, shane should take over to keep wwe going.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I just hope this is the last I ever hear on this topic.

C4

McMahon is very big and huge he has all things worked out in case something goes wrong, he looks at every aspect,
Don't worry dude! Nothings going to happen, HHH won't take WWE and sell it, if HHH gets position of Chairman he would do nothing simply follow the McMahon's.

Ben

Reaction score
Currently we have 5 skins, personally I like them all, but I'm looking for feedback on what should be the default for guest. Want the look of the forum to be as appealing as possible for new members hopefully looking to join and be active.

Current default skin is TWC Dark. So just give your feedback here, looking for as many opinions as possible before I make a decision.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Definitley not the black one, even though I use that one and it's my favourite.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
My vote is the TWC dark one kind of cause it's my favorite one.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'd say stick with the dark one for guests but I've been using Light 2 since it was added, I like it.