Dear Lady Hotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
So blueberry and smurf have been the only words in her vocabulary ever since LHR's been here. Can't say I'm surprised. She makes fun of my vocabulary but overall my posts are better then her's. Interesting!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You don't HAVE to hate LH, Miz. Having your own opinion is good. I personally think as long as LH stays within wrestling discussion and serious topics and stuff she's good in those doses. But Monkestyle's other thread has a point, she's very hypocritical. But we've been calling her out on that behavior for months, it's not going to change. I don't know why we are rehashing it now.

the408kid

Reaction score
You don't HAVE to hate LH, Miz. Having your own opinion is good. I personally think as long as LH stays within wrestling discussion and serious topics and stuff she's good in those doses. But Monkestyle's other thread has a point, she's very hypocritical. But we've been calling her out on that behavior for months, it's not going to change. I don't know why we are rehashing it now.
Somone else posted on this thread earlier tonight and I just had to make my point, and overall I agree with you.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I was never cool enough to be in on this bandwagon. :(

Also I don't mind LH, but w/e.

LadyHotrod

lol, sorry guys, bringing something up from a year ago doesn't hurt my feelings and it wont drive me away from the forum, unfortunately.

:(

Of course I'm a hypocrite. I've openly admitted it!

gates is mad because the other forum we post at, those guys got him in the red. Poor pretend soldier :/

<3

LadyHotrod

Nah, that's gate's wife's hairy balls. I have a smooth, bald pussy.