Dear god, please let Kane win tonight!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Shua

Reaction score
Jericho has yet to have a match and, given the events that closed the show last week, I think it's time for Jericho to get some revenge. So, I smell Cena winning via DQ. I guess that's as good as it'd get for Kane tonight.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
how much longer can kane wait until he can NEVER realistically be a main eventer again, the only other person besides cena that i can see putting kane back were he belongs is taker, and i mean retiring taker at WM and pinning him, cleanly 1.2.3 in the middle of the ring. You continue making kane lose, he will be snitsky by backlash, or maybe he already is :'(.... he is the most commited man on that damn show and he proves it by letting this go on and not saying a damn thing. Now for christ sakes WWE, give him a break

JMay187

Reaction score
Yeah we all know that Vince's smurf Ass Poster Boy is not going to lose. They have run Kane into the fucking ground. Now there going to let a no-selling piece of shit go over on the Big Red Machine. WWE Creative needs to get their fucking heads out of their fucking asses. Kane jobbing to fucking Rey Mysterio he should be throwing him around the ring like a ragdoll. But no everybody just loves John Cena.

KANE SHOULD GO TO TNA WHERE HE WILL BE USED PROPERLY.

You know what FUCK JOHN CENA.

FUCK VINCE MCMAHON

FUCK THE WWE.

TNA IS THE BETTER SHOW ALL TOGETHER.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
finally someone who realizes what i am saying and isent worried more about that fucking waste of human being john cena, if cena gave a damn about the WWE he would not wrestle this match without making sure kane is the winner, and vince can suck kanes dick for what he turned it into.. do you realize how bad it must be to be kane, in yet he just continues to listen and allow it. Kane should be the influence on children of the WWE, not that bitch Cena. I swear to god the more I think about taker, Cena, Creative and Vince and relate them to Kane, the worse I feel for the man, he could easily retire or leave and get out of this, but no he will just do it because why? he loves wrestling? and you people sit here and call him a jobber/ not in cenas league, your all sick, and blind

The Rated R CMStar

Come on. I can't seriously believe this argument is really even being made.

CENA is going to main event Mania. Kane on his best days wasn't over enough to do it. On his prime, and when he was the most over, he wasn't able to main event WM.

Now, Kane is way past his prime, and nobody gives a shit about him. The crowd barely even boos him anymore.

You can't sit with your face straight and seriously hope to have KANE, who is in the middle of no feud, walk in and beat the number one superstar in the industry today, the top seller, the top entertainer, the top draw, the man who is on the top fued of the brand, clean.

JMay187

Reaction score
Fuck John Cena.

He's A Sorry Piece Of Shit.

I Would Shoot That Motherfucker Right Between The Eyes And Gladly Sit On Deathrow Feeling No Remorse.

Fuck John Cena. He's Just A Fucking Spotlight Hog.

He So Overshadowed The Return Of Randy Orton. John Cena Couldn't Even Hold Randy's Jockstrap In The Ring.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
couple of things

1. your arguement about cena being the number one overall is very questionable...very
2. Its not about Cena for the 8 millionth time. Its about Kane, who never got pushed, you added to my point, he is 42 fuckin years old and had a title run once for a fuckin day and he continues to bust his ass and put people over, and who has been there to finally put him over? not a damn one. I mean how long can any normal human being put up with it, ill tell you one thing super crazy quit over it, thats one, and kane never has opened his mouth one time, and how can he possibly be happy with how things are going? be realistic! Someone give the guy some love, the love he never has recieved from anyone in the buisness. He deserves respect more than 99.9% of that roster, and to the best of my knowledge he has recieved none, he even got slapped in the face when he lost to that damn midget cleanly TIME AFTER TIME!

well here we go... Lets see if WWE is even worth my fucking fingers anymore, because if Kane loses, The WWE can suck on Cenas one inch cock for all I care, I will only watch when orton is talking or wrestling.... because right now anyone besides him geting a push is a waste of televison time.

And fuck vince
fuck creative
fuck WWE
fuck all you who are happy about this
fuck anyone who considers kane a jobber
and most of all fuck Raw

The Rated R CMStar

Fuck John Cena.

He's A Sorry Piece Of Shit.

I Would Shoot That Motherfucker Right Between The Eyes And Gladly Sit On Deathrow Feeling No Remorse.

Fuck John Cena. He's Just A Fucking Spotlight Hog.

He So Overshadowed The Return Of Randy Orton. John Cena Couldn't Even Hold Randy's Jockstrap In The Ring.

You do realize it's creative the one whoo booked both returns right?

Oh, and BTW, if you want to take this to a wrestling level, a wrestling abilities level, Randy Orton wouldn't be on the top, he would be upper midcard at most.

But, if you want to get serious and see wrestling as it really is, a BUSINESS, you'll see that in fact Orton can't hold John's jockstrap, as all buyrates, sells and ratings were way up with Cena as champion and not with Cena as champion.

Like I said, Orton is a better wrestler than Cena. Then again, in today's world, that makes no effect what so ever. And just for the record, I like orton better than Cena.

your arguement about cena being the number one overall is very questionable...very

Like i said, if you take this to an ability level, of course he isn't Number One.

But I challenge you to give me a name of a wrestler who gets the crowd more involved, who sells more merchandise and who sells draws the bigger ratings than Cena.

Its not about Cena for the 8 millionth time. Its about Kane

Like I said, Kane deserves it. But he deserves it because of his time in WWE and the crap he has had to put up there (nobody is refuting that). However, Kane ISNT over enough to main event Raw. He just isn't. So to have him defeat cleanly your brand's champion, who just came back, makes little to no sense. You see, if for example Kane came in and defeat Batista, it would shock me yeah, but it wouldn't be outrageous, because as for now Batista is just a main eventer, not the champion.

So it is about Cena. You're having your current champion and possible Mania main eventer job to Kane just because he deserves a push.

who never got pushed, you added to my point, he is 42 fuckin years old and had a title run once for a fuckin day and he continues to bust his ass and put people over, and who has been there to finally put him over?

On his prime Kane squashed virtually evrybody, and he never got over as a huge main eventer. So why now, when he is just about to retiring, would you have him beat the champion?

not a damn one. I mean how long can any normal human being put up with it, ill tell you one thing super crazy quit over it, thats one, and kane never has opened his mouth one time, and how can he possibly be happy with how things are going? be realistic! Someone give the guy some love, the love he never has recieved from anyone in the buisness

Like I said, he deserves to be pushed to the main event...if this was 2003, when he ws over as an upper midcarder and had some momentum. Not now, when virtually nobody cares about him and has no momentum.

He deserves respect more than 99.9% of that roster, and to the best of my knowledge he has recieved none, he even got slapped in the face when he lost to that damn midget cleanly TIME AFTER TIME

From a realistic stand point, it hurts to see Rey beat Kane. From a business stand point, Rey is the second top seller in the Raw brand in the kid population, and is one of the top reasons latins watch wrestling, so it made sense for Kane to lose to him.

Basically I'm saying yes, Kane deserved better to have only one day title reign, a lousy booked ECW Title reign and to have his longest main event tenure marked by Katie Vick. However, in 2008, it's not the day to have Kane defeat the top man in the industry clean, mostly when you see this match is totally random and will have no effect on any future feud.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
honestly when jericho came out, got beat down, and kane and cena were wrestling, i really believed jericho would screw over cena when the ref was down, thus putting over kane to a small extent, but instead cena runs in the ring, reverses a chokeslam and proceeds to squash kane in about a minute and a half. Seriously... I cant take anymore of cena, he needs to get hurt bad, extremely bad, and kane needs to get a push back to the top.. .2008 or not, for this shit to continue... is robbery

The Rated R CMStar

I'll take that's the mark talking in you

In which world does pushing a 42 year old out of shape man who never got truly over, over your top draw makes sense.

Oh, and if Cena gets hurt, he'll heal in like 3 weeks

Why?

Because he can

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
and how does what half of the WWE make sence how does having orton say eddie guerrero is in hell to rey mysterio on live tv make sence, how does Jeff Hardy continue to get back into the main event after one fail after another, which sparks another arguement, but my fingers are tired, how does screwing over bret hart on live ppv make sence after what he did for the company, how does bringing back NWO make any sence...do you want me to continue? because the wwe has failed to reach the mark of sence thousands of times, whats one more?

The Rated R CMStar

and how does what half of the WWE make sence how does having orton say eddie guerrero is in hell to rey mysterio on live tv make sence

Did or didn't it got Randy Orton heat? Then it worked.

how does Jeff Hardy continue to get back into the main event after one fail after another

The fact that he's massively over. If you remembered, WWE tried to keep him on the midcard for a while. When he returned, he said he wanted the IC title and went after Umaga. But he's just too over to be kept down.

how does screwing over bret hart on live ppv make sence after what he did for the company,

1) He was leaving the company to go to the competition.

2) He refused to drop the belt even though he was leaving. If he had agreed to just lay down to HBK, it would have never happened.

Bret screwed Bret.

how does bringing back NWO make any sence
You got me in that one.

Then again, you were totally random. Give me an example in which a company has an old midcarder go over their young main eventer.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
the orton thing didnt gain him heat, it just made about every hispanic fan want to kill him and his family and turn off there tvs whenever he was shown, thats not gaining heat, thats taking things way to far, but honestly there has been dumber things than having a good guy beat a young proven guy, I mean dolph ziggler pushed batista harder than kane pushed cena, wow, I just threw up a little in my mouth