Dean Ambrose - HEEL or FACE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crimson

Reaction score
Dean Ambrose - HEEL or FACE? How do you prefer him?

I, personally like him more as a HEEL. Yes, he's great as a FACE too, so over with the fans but just remember his heel mic work when he was in The Shield or in the independent circuits. Pure God.

They should turn him HEEL again, since at the moment we have just 2 legit HEELS, Rollins and Lesnar, and he can easily become the third. There's Bray Wyatt there too.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I always thought he was a in-between sort of wrestler. So if i had to choose i'd rather him stay like that. One man army.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think he's great both ways. To be honest, I think he could become the next big babyface if they were to go that way. But he's also a very good heel. Honestly I'm good with either

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I was thinking if anyone was going to turn Heel and turn on The Shield that it would have been Dean Ambrose. I think Dean Ambrose is great as a Face or a Heel. I like him no matter what so Face or Heel doesn't matter to me.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No Faction, although pretty much everything he does will get him cheers from the audience.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
He's a great heel, for sure.

But right now, he's doing one helluva job at being this sort of anti-authority/rebel character.

Also, you mentioned Brock Lesnar and Bray Wyatt. Lesnar is supposed to be the heel and no matter what he does, pretty much like Ambrose, the people are always going to cheer him.

Wyatt is more of an anti-hero than a heel.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just give him free reigns on the mic, and stop making him rely on weaponry so often and he'll soar either way.

Free reign? Not in the era of Vinnie Mac, bro. It's so much better to micromanage everything and make it look as robotic as possible.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
He's done well as a face though if he's just gonna job out to Bray and Seth he may as well go back heel

I'd probably prefer him heel

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I like him as the crazy, badass anti-hero face who will take out everyone and anyone if it means he can get his hands on Rollins. The crowd likes him, he makes such a great face (while Rollins proved he's a great heel) and if WWE can pull their heads out of their asses, they can focus on building up several upper-midcarders. I kinda wish he'd get some attire similar to the old S.H.I.E.L.D outfit, it suits him a bit more than Reigns.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
He's pretty much always going to be incredible in my mind. He does everything so well.