• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadpool 3 (2024)

Sabretooth

Idk how they come up with this awesomeness but yeah after one video I’m already hype for this thing lmao.

Cwalker

Very curious how this plays out. Hopefully it's more than a cameo but if it's more than a cameo then how do they explain that wolverine being replaced in the MCU.
Jack man’s Wolverine will prob end up being from a different universe

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
What if this ends in the Westchester Incident?

Nah I don't think they do that but as an audience imagine if they did because we know what happens to the X-Men because of it. I'm really interested in this Variant Wolverine maybe he got married with Jean and maybe they had a kid. My head is spinning thinking of who could be the big bad or baddies people would want to see with a Wolverine/Deadpool Team up?

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Hugh's gonna have to bulk back up like crazy. I don't mind if he doesn't end up shredded like he was 10 years ago though, I'm just happy he's back.

Cwalker

Jackman has said that he hates bulking up after doing it for 20 years but I’ve got no doubt that he can do it no problem

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
B5EAD6F0-FF67-4EC9-934C-73A3636AF931.jpeg

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Hugh is fucking insane. Could he be using "extra" to get there sure. But fuck, I can only hope to look a third as fit as him at his age.