Deadman Inc. vs. Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy

hmmm....to judge or not to judge....I really don't want to be involved in this, but if you need two judges from each I guess I'll judge this thing. Wonder who Travis would pick for judges? Damnit why am I getting involved in this?

-TJ-

Deadman Inc. Gave Mike the idea to make this and i was egging Mike on. For some reason Mike wants Deadman Inc. to win. O_O

-TJ-

^ o_O Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-TJ-

Cmon Travis get one quick so we can start this.....................

-TJ-

You have to be picked by Travis40 and another thing you don't wanna get boss around by me the Head Judge XD

Reaction score
TJ nice touch with the tale of the tape thing on previous page im excited now lol jk
and I bet Deadman already has a few ideas about what he wants to put in Travis sig if he wins lol

Travis40

Okay...I want....Bring Me To Life...and MattHardyV1 as judges. Of course, if they decide to get involved in this....and I have a question. Why do we have to flame each other and make ourselves look stupid? Why can't we have a debate over this?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I wanna be a fucking judge! So Trav pick me...and btw this better be good:

Edit:Oh shit! we p[osted at the same time and he still chose me w00t

Status
Not open for further replies.