1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Deadly Games: Halloween Edition: Finale

Discussion in 'Board Games' started by The Linebacker, Oct 25, 2015.

1. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Irony is one delicious bitch at times. The group of vigilantes have ended up starting a riot at the local zoo (for reasons too stupid to explain) causing all the animals to be let loose on the down. Anaconda Vice is the victim of the vigilantes stupidity as he's devoured by, you guessed it, an anaconda.

An anaconda called Hammer. Cause Vice got buns hun.

This carnage continues for days, slowly wiping out one member of the town after another until we are left with two, Mitchell Myers & Austin Bates. Hopefully the killer has already fallen in the chaos, it can't be one of these two good little christian boys, surely?

Oh look, a bear. It comes charging at Austin Bates but Myers pulls his friend into a safe house at the last minute. Austin repays his friends life-saving courage by retrieving his machete from inside his jacket and chopping Myers down! Austin Bates is the killer, and last man standing!

2. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Truer words have never been spoken.

3. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    Ahaa my guess was correct.

4. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Congrats to Austin for a fine debut as a killer, although god knows how you got away with it after round 2 :lol:

5. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

Damn we are stupid. :lol:

6. Austin Bates

Austin Bates Member

Man, it's stuff like that, that got you killed. >.<

Thank you Lovely!

Or am I just that good?