• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DDW Presents : Inception of Perfection!

Lover Boy

Certified
Card Subject to Change.

DDW World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton​

Falls Count Anywhere
The Miz vs Big E Langston

Tag Team Tournament - Winner goes into Triangle TLC Match at next event
From Russia with Love vs The British Invasion

The Vaudevillians vs The Bromans (Jesse & Robbie)

reDRagon vs Bullet Club (Tama Tonga & DOC Gallows)

DDW Television Championship - Three Way Dance
DJ Z vs EC3 vs Jesse Sorensen

Elimination Match
Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Rene Dupree & Cedric Alexander vs Curtis Axel, Alex Wright, Tommaso Ciampa & Moose​

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Thoughts on this card...

- The main is pretty much the best match you can come up with given your rosters star power and it would be a good match IF you had the characters reversed and Orton was the face with Jericho playing heel. Given the way those two wrestle in those roles, I honestly feel it would be a better match.
- I like Big E a lot more than most so I'm down with him in any match where he'll have the chance to toss his opponent around like a rag doll. Not sure why it needs the FCA stipulation but if it leads to Miz getting thrown into a car or something then I'll be fine with it.
- I'm encompassing the next three matches into one note because I feel they all fit together. I really like that you're establishing a strong tag division right away and feel it can only help this fed prosper. The idea of having a diverse group of strong teams, with no one looking way better than the others, really gives this an anyone can be champs feel, which I love. Don't fuck this division up Charlie!
- I don't really have a problem with the Television Championship match, though I would have changed two of the participants. Swapping out DJ Z and Jesse Sorensen for Ciampa and Gabriel would definitely make it a way better match from a workrate perspective. Plus you can just shove the other two guys into the big elimination match.
- Speaking of the elimination match, I feel like you should move Slater and Wright into a tag team after the match. The idea of them arguing over whether rock or dance music is better has me laughing while I sit here and type it. :lol:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton
tbh I like them both better as heels but I am hoping Jericho is the face in this but a face like he was when he was trashing Steph all the time, obviously a match between the two in their prime would be pretty damn awesome and while I am not a fan of Orton at all I do see how great this could be

Falls Count Anywhere
Big E would probably dominate in this format of a match cuz he is so powerful but never count out the wiley and awesome Miz

I'm Calling BI vs Vaudevillians vs reDRagon for the next PPV
a Bromans vs Vaudes feud could be so much fun though

EC3 should win this in a breeze

Elimination Match
Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Rene Dupree & Cedric Alexander vs Curtis Axel, Alex Wright, Tommaso Ciampa vs Moose

I agree with Fuji about the Slater/Wright team..but I see the Axel being the lone survivor on this one

Bad News Booty

Voting Procedure
- copy and paste the match listing provided below and then write in your picks for the winners
- only post who you think wins, do not post how they win or any other thoughts
- to make this as easy on the booker as possible we need to keep it simple so like I said just the winners
- in cases of gauntlets or multi tag or person matches just pick the final winners
- please leave comments and thoughts in the card if you haven't already in a separate post then the voting one
- anyone who doesn't leave comments on the other cards will lose points at the end so comment on as many cards as you can

1. Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton
winner:

2. The Miz vs Big E Langston
winner:

3. From Russia with Love vs The British Invasion
winner:

4. The Vaudevillians vs The Bromans
winner:

5. reDRagon vs Bullet Club
winner:

6. DJ Z vs EC3 vs Jesse Sorensen
winner:

7.Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Rene Dupree & Cedric Alexander vs Curtis Axel, Alex Wright, Tommaso Ciampa vs Moose
winner:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
winner: Orton

winner: Big E

winner: The British Invasion

winner: The Vaudevillians

winner: reDRagon

winner: EC3

7.Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Rene Dupree & Cedric Alexander vs Curtis Axel, Alex Wright, Tommaso Ciampa vs Moose
winner: Ciampa

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Jericho vs Orton - Nice choice for a main event because I believe these two usually deliver together, IMO. I personally think Jericho works better as the face here, so I like that and I could see this one going either way.

The Miz vs Big E - Yeah, Big E would definitely thrive in this type of match and just basically toss Miz around like a rag doll. As much as I like Miz, I don't see him taking this one.

British Invasion vs From Russia With Love - Not really familiar with the work of Alex Koslov, but I think Vlad isn't so bad. Doug Williams is pretty great, and Rob Terry is decent but I could see The Brits taking this one.

The Vaudevillians vs Bro Mans - I really like this match because I like both teams a lot, and I think this one would be a lot of fun. I think this one would be right down to the wire on who wins, it's close for me.

ReDRagon vs Bullet Club - The only person in this match I'm familiar with is DOC Gallows, and I always did kind of like him. Especially as Luke Gallows in the Straight Edge Society, but I could see this being a good one.

DJ Z vs EC3 vs Jesse Sorensen - This would be a fun match with DJ Z flying around with his high flying antics, while EC3 and Sorensen will keep the ground game going.

Elimination Match - Another fun looking match that I could see going either way, but I'd love to see Heath Slater win it.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
winner: Orton

winner: The Vaudevillians

winner: Bullet Club

winner: Heath Slater

Joey

winner: Randy Orton

winner: From Russia with Love

winner: Vaudevillians

winner: Slater

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
My thoughts on this card

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton​

A match that I believe that has been done and if we are seeing the true Viper that was the legend killer then this will be awesome along with Jericho being the Jericho when he left WCW and joined WWE. This could be a great match.

Falls Count Anywhere

Honestly not a big fan of Langston and don't see the hype and not a big fan at the Miz either. This could be a decent match but one I wouldn't really be all that interested in.

I love this idea and am very interested to see where this goes.

Another match with great potential and one I am very intrigued to see what happens.

All I can say is these tag matches are awesome and I can't wait to see what transpires.

This is a great 3 way dance here while I thing EC3 is the best of the group it will still be a great match.

Elimination Match
Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Rene Dupree & Cedric Alexander vs Curtis Axel, Alex Wright, Tommaso Ciampa vs Moose​

Is the elimination match being used to set up something or is it there to be used to get more people on the card? I think this will be a great match regardless.

Joey

Comments:

Nice card! Deff one of the more modern ones of the bunch, but I wouldnt say thats a bad thing at all. Tbh it could make ya stand out.

Vaudevillains / Bromans could go on forever, and i think i'd still tune in.

Orton and Jericho have pretty good chemistry, I could see some great spots happening in this one.

Some of the card is semi bland, like idk how long I could deal with Big E / Miz. Miz is so subpar in my book, and I'm not too big on Big E either.

but hey, lots of potential here. nice work

Bad News Booty

winner: Jericho

winner: Miz

winner: BI

winner: Vaudes

winner: reDragon

winner: Axel

Sabretooth

winner: Randy Orton

winner: The Miz

winner: From Russia with Love

winner: Vaudevillians

winner: Heath Slater and co.

Swinny

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton

Good World Title match to start things off and crown a champ. Could definitely deliver.

Falls Count Anywhere

Interesting pairing and an interesting match choice. Miz will have to be bringing out weapons galore and just being a total cheatin' weasel to beat Big E in a match lie this, so that's a fun visual. Miz using everything, and maybe even, the kitchen sink.

Russia vs. Britain, I like and that's a country vs. country feud that I can't think of a lot of examples of in pro wrestling.

Both of those should be fun ones, very interesting tag division.

Will be curious to see who wins the TV Title in this one and hoping for the Revenge of Jesse Sorensen! :p

Elimination Match
Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Rene Dupree & Cedric Alexander vs Curtis Axel, Alex Wright, Tommaso Ciampa vs Moose

Holy personalities, Batman! This one would be fun just for the antics of most of these guys and as for what Fuji said about Slater and Wright I agree but I was actually first struck with the idea of Slater and Rene Dupree as a tag team which I think could also be brilliant.

Swinny

winner: Chris Jericho

winner: Big E Langston

winner: The Bromans

winner: Jesse Sorensen

winner: Rene Dupree

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Comments:

- Orton and Jericho should be good. I've always wanted to see a long feud from them we always just see the smaller ones
- I like the Big E/Miz match but not a fan of the stipulation but we'll see
- Love the tag tourney, lets hope reDRagon goes far!
- TV title match should be good, all three are good workers
- Elimination match is a great way to put workers that don't have anything together so should be good