DDP is a goddamn saint, he's done wonders for Jake Roberts and hopefully... Scott Hal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Re: DDP is a goddamn saint, he's done wonders for Jake Roberts and hopefully... Scott

DDP has done some great things with his Yoga program. He is obviously such a caring guy and just wants to help everyone any way he can and it is great to see him helping out these two. Roberts already looks so much better than he did and if he can work his magic on Hall as well he will be a miracle worker. Will be an incredible turnaround if he can clean them up enough to go into the WWE HOF.

I remember DDP getting some mainstream media exposure even in Australia last year when he helped a war veteran walk again thanks to his yoga. His program must work well and it is good to see him carving out a niche for himself post wrestling.

GOD

Re: DDP is a goddamn saint, he's done wonders for Jake Roberts and hopefully... Scott

I'll reserve judgement for when Jake goes out on his own. Have a feeling the sober lifestyle will be a lot harder to maintain when you don't have DDP and cameras watching over you.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

DDP is trying to raise funds to pay for a hip replacement for Scott Hall.

We Can Rebuild Him | Indiegogo

Trying to raise $80k and within three days they have raised more than $50k. Incredible show of support from fans all 1851 of them that have given money to this.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Things like this. is how the internet can be useful.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

They have crossed the $80k mark so he will be able to have his surgery, still 21 days left as well so they should be able to hit the $100k mark.

Did anyone on the forum donate to this? For me I couldn't do it, Scott Hall earned a ton of money in his career, WWE has paid for his rehab multiple times yet he hasnt changed his ways. The guy brought it onto himself so I just can't give to that. I would give money to DDP for being a legend and for doing this but I couldn't give it towards Hall.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score

another update from Scott Hall. Going in for that surgery that he needed.

[video=youtube;hbImG2uAQ8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hbImG2uAQ8w[/video]

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

Still looks like shit even after spending five clean weeks there. Hopefully once the surgery is done he can do some more workouts to try to get himself back in shape. He looks like an old, old man and it is sad when you compare him to Kevin Nash who is just one year younger but is still in fantastic shape.

The campaign is just over a grand away from the $100k mark with nine days left so they are going to smash that mark.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score

He does still look pretty rough. I want to know why he's still fat? He's probably so broken physically that he can't move around much, so he can't sweat, and burn calories.

Hopefully he'll lose some weight and start to look younger after his operation.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

That is what suprised me, I thought that after a month of clean living that he would have dropped a bit of weight. Maybe he has and we just can't see it because he is sitting down but it doesn't look like he has dropped that much. At least it doesn't sound like he needs a wheelchair to get around anymore, that was shocking seeing that when he first appeared with DDP.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

$109,477 raised in the end so well over the $80k goal. DDP posted before that Scott went into surgery just before and should be out within 90 minutes. Amazing what the internet can do, create so much awareness worldwide and get donations from fans all over the world to pay for expensive surgery.