• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DC Universe

Sabretooth

Yeah fuck Twitter lmao. These fuckers do nothing but complain. I like how they’re going for a different material/design than what we’ve seen in the Batman movies

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
This could be DC's year if all these end up being bangers, which I hope. A lot is falling on The Batman to be good, but everything has looked top notch.

Sabretooth

Lol I was just about to post that. Yeah they all look great. The Flash is the one I’m most concerned about. It’s taken so long to get made idk how the story is gonna be. The other three im pretty confident in.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Lol I was just about to post that. Yeah they all look great. The Flash is the one I’m most concerned about. It’s taken so long to get made idk how the story is gonna be. The other three im pretty confident in.
Yeah, that'd be my pick too, I hope it surprises. I'm pretty hyped for The Batman and very intrigued to see The Rock in Black Adam. Aquaman is bound to be pretty solid IMO, I enjoy Jason Momoa.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Can you imagine when we see the first shot of Keaton in his 89 Suit for the Flash Film how grown man like me are going to be on the floor crying not wanting to get up? I would put it up there with Chewy and Han saying were home in the Force Awakens first Trailer. People went nuts after that last shot.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
What does Hollywood have against redheads seriously?
44658083-F1DB-4F5C-9F66-A12CFCC82CB4.jpeg

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Batman looks terrible. There was nothing in the trailers that made me want to see it.

Black Adam and Aquaman for me.