• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DC Universe

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I can’t wait to see how he’s used in the movie.

Me too. I mean is it too much to ask for him to rock the 89 Batman Suit for some shots and the Stuntmen/CGI take over? I think I saw a pic of Supergirl Outfit on the Stunt Worker as well no Flash yet.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Why do I get the feeling this Flash movie is just a big screen version of Crisis on Infinite Earths and we're just getting glorified cameos.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Why do I get the feeling this Flash movie is just a big screen version of Crisis on Infinite Earths and we're just getting glorified cameos.

I mean I never saw the TV version of it. I've only seen Superman & Lois, and Batwoman so far but I imagine we'll get way more than that.

Sabretooth

I don’t think it’s gonna be a bunch of cameos. I think there’s only a few superheroes other than Flash and they’ll have normal size roles.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
The other day I watched The Long Halloween Part 1 from DC's Animated Division and damn it was great. I've never read the Comic and that whole era to me is fuzzy because I was so young then and I didn't get into it till later. I do remember having the Azrael Figure as a kid and I think that is in the same era love that outfit. Anyways this film was so interesting to see all the twists and turns going on in Gotham they need to adapt this into a Live Action version with some tweaks in the future.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

We got a Teaser not too long ago I'm psyched for this Season. Season 2 was good and it seemed like the Writing understood the Characters they were using and the ending turned out pretty well. Let's take it up another notch.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I'm interested on who is this first Red Hood is and if he's working with Joker? I do love them going into Dick still dealing with the issues of whether he thinks he can be the Hero Gotham needs and Bruce is telling be better than me. He's said the Comics Dick would make a even better Batman now we get to see that further develop in Season 3.

Sabretooth

ngl I fuckin hated the first two seasons. Lazy writing, shitty character development, and lack of focus are all I saw. I hope that changes this season.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
ngl I fuckin hated the first two seasons. Lazy writing, shitty character development, and lack of focus are all I saw. I hope that changes this season.

Damn Sabretooth if others watch it besides us I might want to make a Thread for it.

I was meh with the first half of the first Season but it came together really towards the Second half. Loving Green Lantern's Daughter being involved in this and is that Shade as the Main Villain?