DC Universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

The same Earth 2 that has Val Zod as Superman and Doctor Fate. Universes and Timelines who needs them.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Man I've never seen not one DC Animated Film that wasn't good to great.

Reactions: Deezy

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
DC Blue Beetle Movie Will Reportedly Release on HBO Max

V7J5Unul.jpg

Warner Bros. has mid-budget DC movies on the way for streaming, “Batgirl” and “Blue Beetle.”

DC's introduction of Jaime Reyes in 2006 retconned and expanded upon the Blue Beetle mythos. Revealed to be alien in origin, the scarab bonds with Reyes and provides him with a suit of extraterrestrial armor shortly after Kord's death. Though only a teenager, Reyes quickly forms a working relationship with Kord's former teammate and best friend Booster Gold and is inducted into the Teen Titans and the Justice League.

Powers and abilities
The Blue Beetle scarab is grafted onto Jaime's spine and can manifest a number of powers of its own volition, an act usually accompanied by blue energy emitted by the scarab's "antennae". Over the course of the first year of his ongoing series, Jaime had little, if any, control over those powers, but slowly asserts himself. When Jaime is in danger, the scarab activates, crawling out on to Jaime's back and generating a high-tech suit of powered armor around his body. The armor is resilient enough that it can protect him against re-entry from Earth's orbit. When the danger passes, the scarab deactivates, dissolving the costume and retracting back onto Jaime's spine, causing intense pain.[citation needed]

When in use, the suit can reconfigure itself to produce a wide array of armaments. Common functions include an energy cannon, a sword and shield, a grappling hook, a device resembling a communications satellite, and a set of foot-long powered blades that can shear through tree trunks. In addition, the suit can produce a set of wings for flight that can also act as shields. Jaime alludes to weapons that may be powerful enough to harm even the Spectre, one of DC's most powerful characters, claiming that some of the weapons are of W.M.D. caliber, but refuses to use lethal force.[44] The suit can adapt to different situations, including producing energy discharges from the hands that can neutralize magic, discharging Kryptonite radiation and tuning "vibrational frequencies" of extra-dimensional objects to make them visible. The suit can create armaments of different composition and style. The wings, for example, were initially composed of the same blue opaque armor as the rest of the suit, but beginning with Blue Beetle #12 (April 2007), began manifesting themselves in the form of a colorless, translucent material.[citation needed]

The scarab has at least one power it can manifest whether dormant or active; it can give Jaime a peculiar form of "sight" to perceive extra-dimensional objects, which gather information on the scarab user's adversaries. The scarab is able to communicate with him in a more comprehensible fashion if need be. The scarab's language slowly morphs into a format resembling English, claiming Khaji Da as its own name and Jaime as its first real friend.[14] However, it has occasional language relapses.[14] The suit is capable of compensating for Jaime's digestive system, so that he does not need to expel waste materials when using the suit, and can even make paper out of dead skin cells the suit collects.[45]

The scarab exhibits a reluctance to harm nature, as evidenced in Blue Beetle #4, in which Jaime is attacked by a pair of anthropomorphized trees, and the suit declines to use great force against them, until Jaime convinces the scarab that his life is in danger and wrests control over the suit to destroy the trees, much to the scarab's displeasure.[46]

When necessary, Jaime can have the Scarab take over in Infiltrator Mode. When this happens, the suit becomes taller, more muscular and grows spikes and allows the scarab to fight without Jaime's conscience as a restriction. This lets it fight more brutally. However, Jaime and the scarab do not like this and only resort to it in desperate situations.

Reactions: Chris

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I've never been a real fan of Blue Beetle, but I wanna see more Hispanic/Latino Superheroes being shown so I'm hell yeah with this. Maybe they can do some kind of tease in the newest Titans Season to show hey he's up next.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
As long as my subscription is going to good use lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Batman can beat criminals to a pulp, take on supervillains, and live a double life as a billionaire playboy and caped crusader … but he can’t, apparently, go downtown — not downtown Gotham City, he can, obviously, certainly go there, but he can’t go to, you know … the other downtown.

In a rather surprising revelation, the co-creator of the R-rated Harley Quinn animated series told Variety that DC blocked the inclusion of a scene from the upcoming third season of the show where Batman was going to perform oral sex on Catwoman.

That alone is pretty eyebrow-raising. But what really set off fans Monday is the alleged reason the scene wasn’t included.

“In this third season of Harley [coming to HBO Max] we had a moment where Batman was going down on Catwoman,” Justin Halpern said. “And DC was like, ‘You can’t do that. You absolutely cannot do that.’ They’re like, ‘Heroes don’t do that.'”

Continued Halpern: “So, we said, ‘Are you saying heroes are just selfish lovers?’ They were like, ‘No, it’s that we sell consumer toys for heroes. It’s hard to sell a toy if Batman is also going down on someone.'”

Halpern made within the comment in the context of noting how much creative freedom he’s otherwise enjoyed on the show. Superhero content creators are generally expected to abide by certain rules governing character behavior in order to protect the franchise and consumer products sales. That said, Bruce Wayne has seduced and discarded supermodels and Russian ballerinas like disposable props, in movie after movie, decade after decade, and that behavior apparently isn’t frowned upon. And Harley Quinn is considered a graphic show for adults. So in that context, objecting to giving a woman pleasure has struck some fans as a bit wrongheaded.

Harley Quinn aired its first two seasons on the DC Universe streaming series and is moving to HBO Max for season three. WarnerMedia and DC had no immediate comment.

DC is at least open to the idea of expressing a romantic side to its characters whereas rival Marvel is considered extremely chaste. In this week’s episode of The Hollywood Reporter’s ‘TV’s Top 5’ podcast, Loki writer Michael Waldron was asked about Marvel’s prudishness and whether the character Vision even has genitals. “Marvel can be a vessel to discuss just about anything,” Waldron replied. “It’s the biggest piece of entertainment in the world right now that encompasses such a large spectrum of fans and age ranges when you get into sexuality. Kids watching, questions of vision’s genitals … How much do you want to go into that stuff? That’s something you have to figure out and keep defining.”

So apparently Batman can have sex with a underage Batgirl on a Rooftop but he can't give Oral Sex to Catwoman in an Adult Harley Quinn Show? Fuck you old men DC Execs. The Harley Quinn Show is a Satire it doesn't follow any rules of any other Show from DC. I get it the kids, but kids shouldn't be watching this Show because of the violence among other things but that comes down to the Parents. I'm pretty sure in Season 2 they showed and hinted Harley went down on Ivy and she had branches in her Mouth later. So..

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So apparently Batman can have sex with a underage Batgirl on a Rooftop
She was in college and had a job in Killing Joke

I'm pretty sure in Season 2 they showed and hinted Harley went down on Ivy and she had branches in her Mouth later. So..
They aren't heroes. :draper2

This story is stupid, DC execs may be old and out of touch fucks, they still own and collect off this IP, they have final say in what their character can and cannot do. And I think it's weird that people out there are actually angry they can't see simulated sex in cartoon form on a TV show.....

I'm pretty sure there are alot of sites out there where you CAN see Batman going down on Catwoman.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
She was in college and had a job in Killing Joke

They aren't heroes. :draper2

This story is stupid, DC execs may be old and out of touch fucks, they still own and collect off this IP, they have final say in what their character can and cannot do. And I think it's weird that people out there are actually angry they can't see simulated sex in cartoon form on a TV show.....

I'm pretty sure there are alot of sites out there where you CAN see Batman going down on Catwoman.

So she's barely legal and I'm going by the Film not the Comic. The reason why people are mad is you allow all of this within the Show and you can't have Batman making love to Catwoman or at least them in bed? God knows they wouldn't even want them in Bed from the way they are talking. It's 2021 not 1932 anymore and it doesn't need a graphic but to act like Batman is holier than anymore is funny to me. I guess it's fair game for Joker to play Puppets with someone face on the Show oh by now if Batman takes off Catwoman's panties that's a no no. :lol

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So she's barely legal and I'm going by the Film not the Comic. The reason why people are mad is you allow all of this within the Show and you can't have Batman making love to Catwoman or at least them in bed? God knows they wouldn't even want them in Bed from the way they are talking. It's 2021 not 1932 anymore and it doesn't need a graphic but to act like Batman is holier than anymore is funny to me. I guess it's fair game for Joker to play Puppets with someone face on the Show oh by now if Batman takes off Catwoman's panties that's a no no. :lol
They were a couple and in bed in Hush.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
They were a couple and in bed in Hush.

Which is why I don't understand if it fits the Show why you can't do that on the Harley Quinn Show. I mean with Ivy and Quinn together expect alot of raunchiness between the two. I mean if I was Batman I would be banging with the Suit for sure. Stargirl Season 2 Trailer for anyone besides me who watches it.

I gave shit to the first Season especially Batwoman as well, but just as Batwoman Season has amazed me I expect nothing but the best from the newest Season as well.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Harley Quinn and Ivy are fine, which is why the subject matter on that show was greenlit in the first place......perhaps, they just didn't expect or want one of their biggest characters being used in that same context, especially when they supposedly have a new Batman The Animated Series in the works for HBOGo.

Did anybody even think about that? This property was born and bred for children...I find the outrage to be honestly weird.....maybe go to Deviant Art and live out that fantasy there? Not targeted at anyone here.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi