DB Petition On White House Webiste.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
DANIEL BRYAN WHITE HOUSE PETITION YANKED By Mike Johnson on 2014-01-31 11:10:33

The petition online on the White House's website pushing that Daniel Bryan receive a WWE World Heavyweight championship shot at Wrestlemania 30 has been taken down by the website. The link to the petition now reads: "Thanks for your interest in We the People, a new tool on WhiteHouse.gov that allows all Americans to ask the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country. The petition you are trying to access has been removed from the site under our Moderation Policy because it is in violation of our Terms of Participation. While you can't sign this petition, there may be other petitions on We the People on a similar issue that you'd like to add your name to. Or, you can create your own petition." The petition had reached in the area of 100,000 signatures since it had been launched and pushed via social media by Bryan fans.

PW Insider

Wow

*Note* Something is wrong with the new site update. I tried to space out the text inside the quote tags but the damn thing kept compressing. Glitch?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Tbh I'm glad. This White House petition thing is so trivial it needs to end. The government has more important things to worry about than Daniel Bryan getting a title shot or deporting Justin Bieber.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
PW Insider

Wow

*Note* Something is wrong with the new site update. I tried to space out the text inside the quote tags but the damn thing kept compressing. Glitch?
I couldn't recreate the issue. I was able to space it just fine.

Tbh I'm glad. This White House petition thing is so trivial it needs to end. The government has more important things to worry about than Daniel Bryan getting a title shot or deporting Justin Bieber.
While I completely agree with your assessment of using this to advance an angle in a worked art form, to play devil's advocate, the United States government deports people with green cards all the time for failing to keep out of trouble. Even if he is Justin Bieber, there may come a day it is no longer in our country's best interest to keep him around.

In other words, you can have him back, Fuji!

:bastard: