• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dave Meltzer says that Becky Lynch vs Ronda Rousey is not currently planned for WrestleMania.

Dale

Super Moderator

-----------

Not entirely sure if i'm buying this or not, this has seemed like the plan forever. Other places are saying that it's going to be Ronda/Rhea instead.​

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
I'll give another few weeks before I think Meltzer knows exactly what the plan is for WM. I can't see Rhea moving to SD and leaving JD, basically killing what has that group over the most. Not only that but it really feels like it's Rhea/Bianca. Now that I think of it if it's not Becky/Ronda, maybe we'll see Bailey/Ronda....

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm sure they have tentative plans but I don't think I'd believe Dave on anything he says is or isn't planned this far out bc he could either be wrong, or the plans could change anyway lol so taking this with more of a grain of salt than usual

Sadly I don't think it'd be as big as it was a few years ago anyway, I wouldn't even care if we didn't get it, but I've just been assuming they'd get to it this year

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I'm sure they have tentative plans but I don't think I'd believe Dave on anything he says is or isn't planned this far out bc he could either be wrong, or the plans could change anyway lol so taking this with more of a grain of salt than usual

Sadly I don't think it'd be as big as it was a few years ago anyway, I wouldn't even care if we didn't get it, but I've just been assuming they'd get to it this year
To me I don't want Becky anywhere near this version of Ronda Rousey, however I just want the match to get over with before we have one of those regrets not having the match situation.

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm pretty much here aswell, though I still think you have to do it while it's an option. I'll always bet on Becky being able to make whatever she's involved in important but she'll have to do one hell of a carry job. They're both the logical opponent for one another aswell because Bianca can quite easily pivot from Rhea (hope not) to this Charlotte match that doesn't seem to want to go away.

Cwalker

Yeah I’m not buying it. Definitely think Becky/Ronda has to happen this year.

Rhea/Bianca makes too much sense on the Raw side for her to go to SD

Dale

Super Moderator

I mean this is a 'no shit' statement whether it's true or not but I still reckon it's the biggest match for both them and quite possibly the biggest womens match on the card still.​

Deezy

DZ PZ
Just say there's heat and leave it at that.....stupid dirt sheets.

It's honestly that easy to make shit up.