Dave "Fit" Finlay Signs With ROH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ring of Honor has announced that former WWE star Dave "Fit" Finlay has signed with the company and will make his debut at the May 12th event in Toronto, Ontario.

Source

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Nick Paglino doesn't have a fucking clue.

Dave Finlay just signed to be a WWE agent last week.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I'm never on the ROH website, so that's why I posted the other link.

Oh, well. This was the good link.

I get knocked down, but I get up again..
:lol1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They get exactly 1 hour of TV Time per week, and the Briscoes haven't even been on the past two weeks.. so if Fit Finlay starts getting TV time I'll be pretty pissed.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I like Finlay. He should go back 2 Smackdown with Hornswoggle. I liked their little team

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
They get exactly 1 hour of TV Time per week, and the Briscoes haven't even been on the past two weeks.. so if Fit Finlay starts getting TV time I'll be pretty pissed.

ROH brings in older talent to make the younger talent look better & plus Finlay is extremely respected by the ROH audience...

come on now.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
ROH brings in older talent to make the younger talent look better & plus Finlay is extremely respected by the ROH audience...

come on now.

Not going to lie though, I wouldn't be a happy RoH fan watching Finlay every week.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The ROH fans are in for a treat then considering how respected Finlay is in the world of wrestling. But I hope he is there to get younger guys over.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind him working at their school, not sure if that's in his contract but he was essentially responsible for a lot of the divas division in the mid 2000s. So if he could turn those bimbos into decent workers he could work miracles with a lot of people who want to wrestle. Not to mention he's unbelievable in ring still, look at his match vs Steen at BOLA the psychology of working his leg setting up the Sharpshooter finish was great for I think a 13 minute match.