"Dashing" Cody Rhodes OR "Show off" Dolph Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's the better man?

• "Dashing" Cody Rhodes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Show off" Dolph Ziggler

• Crayo's mother

• Total voters

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest, Rhodes has done more with his gimmick. He had more chances to however - getting mic time every week - so it's impossible to compare. Dolph jobs every week to make others look good, where as Cody was making himself look good with his impressive promos.

I think Rhodes tips this for me, but if Dolph was given time he would overtake him imo.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dashing :rhodes:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rhodes for the same reasons as Crayo stated. He has been given more opportunities

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo, I agree with you there in the sense that Rhodes has done more with his gimmick. I don't believe any other superstar, besides MNM, have had a gimmick quite like Rhodes'. Dolph on the hand, yes he's a great performer, and was in my favorite team ever in WWE, but Dolph really hasn't done much. In my opinion, storyline wise, he's no better than Khali when Khali got pushed.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Lex Luger had a narcissistic gimmick at one point, I'll say Ziggler tbh, Cody impressed the hell out of me but Dolph has done more with less IMO.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I went with Dolph, but they're very, very close. I wasn't really sure who to pick.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dem grooming tips saved me from looking like an ass when I took my gf on our date :boss:

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Ziggler all the way. Rhodes is good too though.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggler for me. A like Cody's gimmick and is a great preformer, but Ziggler just does that one extra thing for me.
Look, charisma, skill and ability.

:perfect: