• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daredevil the Netflix Series

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It was announced awhile back that Daredevil would be coming to Netflix at some point in the future.. well as of today Netflix has announced the release date for their TV series involving the Marvel character.. On April 10th, 2015 the series will make its debut by adding all 13 first season episodes to the streaming service.

The series will star Boardwalk Empire's Charlie Cox in the titular role, and is inspired by the "Man Without Fear" run of the comic book created by Frank Miller and John Romita, Jr. And as is becoming a Marvel tradition, the company hinted that you can expect to see a lot more in the way of teases between now and April.

With the announcement of the release date came the release of the poster to tease it..

0a081cef767cc0bfdc769074cd6ffae2.jpg

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/7/7508905/daredevil-netflix-release-date

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm going to give this a try but I can't say that I'm excited about it...

4 main reasons are...

1.) Choice of lead actor
2.) Choice of actor playing Kingpin
3.) Black (Shadowland) costume being used instead of the standard and well known red
4.) No Bullseye

Like I said, I'll watch the first episode or two and see what I think but my expectations are extremely low.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's Netflix/Marvel's first exclusive series, the casting overall doesn't seem that bad, I'll most likely splurge out and marathon the whole first season on opening day to be completely honest.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Nothing fancy just a guy in a sweatshirt walking into a room pretty much lol.. 15 second teaser though.. I can't wait til they show something I'm actually going to like.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Slick trailer. I like the Frank Miller costume. I'm interested to see if they go for the yellow costume at all or go straight to the red look after this.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score