Kayfabe Danny Jacobs' Hall of Fame induction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
We open with a video package containing all of Danny Jacobs' most memorable moments: Danny Jacobs starting off his career by beating The American Wolf, becoming United States Champion by beating Nero, winning the TWF Championship beating Frie, winning the MITB and cashing it in on the same night to win the TWF Championship a second time beating Wrestling Nation, starting up The Cannibals with ToTo and fighting on JD Grayson's side to get The Jwab out of power as General Manager in a brutal Elimination Chamber match with Danny Jacobs pinning ALL of bWo, Danny Jacobs returning by beating the SHIT out of Harrison, winning the Hardcore Championship, beating both Louis and Erik Santos in a 2-on-1 handicap match and eventually beating the former corporate champion Tyson Blade becoming a 3-time World Champion, retiring with the belt and thus ending his career on top.

We now cut to several former Precision/Sony Storm roster members giving their thoughts on Danny Jacobs' epic career. At least, you'd think that. Actually, it's Danny Jacobs being dressed up as several roster members giving his thoughts on himself...

Anderson Vega: ''What an awesome guy... I mean, he won the title three times before I could even win it once! A true legend in this business, and him leaving paved the way for subpar wrestlers like myself to get on top.''

LARIATO Lars: ''Man. He's so good. He often described himself as a God when he faced me and dressed up like one, and seeing everything that he's done, he might as well be one. I'm a piece of shit compared to him, hell, I'm a piece of shit in general.''

The Blade: ''He's something special. A true deserving champion, and a true deserving Hall of Famer. It's just a shame he's way too dangerous and I'm way too much of a pussy to have actually faced him...''

Porkchop starts screaming ''Danny, come here and *CENSORED* me some more honey!''. Danny winks to the camera, still in Blade attire with his tight shirt going up above his belly because of the size difference. He starts walking towards the other room where the noise came from with the camera fading to black, ending the video package.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny Jacobs walks out in his white robe whilst white smoke is starting to go up from the stage and the ramp, to a huge reaction from the crowd. He struts as the crowd is losing its collective shit over this legend returning. He walks towards the cameraman and shows off his Rolex watch to the cameraman, following by his Hall of Fame ring. He WOO's and starts screaming ''I DON'T NEED YOUR TITLES TO HAVE GOLD ALL AROUND ME, BROTHER~!''. He walks to ringside as slowly as possible, completely milking this reaction and this entrance. He stands before the apron, and asks a ringside doctor to assist him in getting up by getting on his hands and knees and use him as a footstep. At first, he declines but Danny asks him again in a more aggressive manner, which causes the doctor to then oblige. He gets on the apron and in the ring. Meanwhilst in the ring, he asks the same doctor to take off his robe which he does. What's under the robe is the IWT Championship, which garners some boos with the people in attendance. However, most are still cheering Danny Jacobs because of his legendary name value as he gets given a mic...

''I. HAVE. RESURRECTED!''

''And no, I am NOT here to save this company for the fourteenth time in the last 3 years. You see, after I've won this prestigious belt that's around my waist in a superior company...

...IWT...''

The crowd starts booing Danny Jacobs a bit more after putting down Precision again.

''I got a call from Ryan Blake telling me that I'm going to be inducted into the Precision Hall of Fame. Well, whoop-di-doo. I was told this before at the ''Year Awards'' 2 months ago and I was mugged off back then like I was nothing, but oh well, I'll forgive those idiots running the show here for that. Anyways, being the great man that I am, I put on my suit, dressed up for the occasion and got driven (with a limo!!) towards the arena to accept my Hall of Fame ring and have a little word with the fans of Precision!''

''Because whether it's Sony Storm, whether it's Precision, whether it's IWT, whether it's RWK... I AIN'T GOTTA LOOK ON MY SOLID GOLDEN ROLEX WATCH TO KNOW, THAT I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUR~!''

So, from me to all of you, I've been buzzing for MONTHS to tell all of you exactly what's on my mind:

Fuck you!''

The crowd is shocked by this attack from Danny Jacobs, and immediately starts booing the man. He has a huge smile on his face, and continues talking.

''Screw. ALL. of. you! Don't think I don't remember all of you telling me that I was nothing, don't think I don't remember all the insults, don't think I don't remember the times that you guys boo'd me whilst I was working my ass off being YOUR champion, and you didn't give a shit! None of you did! All you cared was how LARIATO Lars beat my ass, all you cared about was how Jordan Bull fought The Blade, all you cared about was Jack Rogue, and you didn't give a shit about me! And now, now that I'm gone, you want to chant my name, you want to cheer as loudly as you can for me? You didn't understand what you had when you had it, and that's why I left! Now, I'm with IWT! Now, I'm IWT Champion! They treat me with respect, because I deserve to be respected! Look at my suit, look at everything I've achieved! LOOK AT MY ROLEX WATCH! LOOK AT WHAT THE BULLAD CLUB DID AFTER YOU GUYS WANTED US OUT! We did that, and now I've returned to tell all of you that you were wrong! I'd ask for an apology from the people in the back, but they don't understand their sinning, because they have no understanding of what respect or disrespect is.''

''All I know is that the best wrestler who's ever stepped foot in this ring has left this company, just like the best times that this company has ever seen left them. I got a title of gold around my waist in a company where they only have paper ones. So this... this Hall of Fame ring is a very nice one, but I have no respect for the meaning behind it, because nothing of it ever respected me. You will probably see it on E-Bay in a couple of days.''

''Thank you and goodbye.''

The crowd that whole-heartedly supported Danny Jacobs is now booing the IWT Champion very loudly as Danny puts the ring on his middle finger and flips the crowd off with it. He's about to go out of the ring and leave the arena as suddenly...

Last edited:

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

The on stage pyro suddenly explodes, and trumpets can be heard throughout the arena, meaning that Joseph Diamond has arrived, but...why is he out here? The crowd seems confused but pleased to see Diamond nonetheless (first time for everything, I suppose)

Joseph Diamond: I'm sorry to interrupt, Danny, I truly am, but I was sitting watching your little speech and I knew I would never forgive myself if I didn't come out here and say what's on my mind. Danny Jacobs, you're a three time world champion, eliminating the entirety of the bWo in an Elimination Chamber match, man, that was awesome.

I will admit, you were pretty great. You were pretty great. But now you're nothing more than another one of the wannabes who walk into here and think that they're hot shit. To me, you're no better than Tony Stark, you're no better than those clowns at Exodus, or Ignition, or whatever they're calling it now. I'm what's in, I'm the most relevant man on this roster, more relevant than you ever were, and more relevant than anyone in IWT. Sidebar, true story about IWT, they've been trying to get me to join up with them and leave this, and I quote "sinking ship" ever since I came in, because like all of the people here tonight, they see my potential. But I turned them down, because, unlike you, who probably had to send in an application and a little video tape to prove to them that you were worthy of their time, they called me. And I just started doing this a year ago. Danny, I'm sorry to break this to you, because I know you have an ego problem and this could come as quite a shock to you. You're irrelevant. And if you think that Precision is below you...why are you here?

Diamond begins to walk up the ramp, continuing to speak as he does. A buzz is still in the crowd from Diamond's appearance.

Because you're nothing without Precision. Without this. IWT might of given you the chance to be World Champion again, but being champion here is what matters. And honestly you aren't good enough to be champion anymore, so you get inducted into the Hall of Fame after begging and pleading with the Blakes, so you come back for the thirtieth last time, just so you can rub our noses in how great you're doing. It's like when you tell an ex how happy you are in your new relationship.

Diamond walks up the steel steps and across the apron, before entering through the middle rope.

But you're lying. You're miserable. You miss this. You miss Precision more than anything else, so you relapse, you come back here. Well I've had enough of it, Danny. I want you gone and I want you gone for good. These people deserve better than you belittling them whenever you're feeling lonely. So I have a proposition. Next week. Joseph Diamond. Danny Jacobs, I win, you leave and leave for good. If you're a man of such prestige as you love to tell us, you'll accept. So what say you, Danny?

Jacobs stands in silence for roughly five seconds before bringing the microphone to his face...and then another five seconds before he gives his response.

Danny Jacobs: ................you're on.

Just as it looks like Jacobs is about to exit the ring, he throws a wild strike at Diamond, briefly stunning The Old Prince. While Diamond staggers, Jacob taunts Diamond, holding the IWT Championship high in the air, but as Jacobs goes to exit the ring, Joseph spins Danny around like a record baby and....HITS AN UNBREAKABLE FACE BREAKER, JACOBS IS SENT TUMBLING OVER THE ROPES AND IS LAID OUT ON THE OUTSIDE. On his way out, Jacobs dropped the IWT Championship onto the canvas, Diamond examines it, picks it up, stares at it for a good three seconds and tosses it out of the ring and onto Danny Jacobs motionless body.

The segment ends with Diamond standing over Jacobs and a match with career sized implications set for next week on Precision.