Daniel Bryan's running high knee FINALLY gets a name!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crimson

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan's running high knee FINALLY gets a name!

Bryan officially chose that name as "Knee Plus" on past week's SmackDown Backstage Pass post-show. He quoted, "Triple H says I'm a B+ player, well I'm going to knee him right in the face. If he thinks I'm a B+, I'm going to show him a Knee Plus.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Will they just call it the ブサイク already?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
According to Google Translate that's Japanese and means ugly..... terrible name.
You use google translate. Problem right there. Simply put in Romaji, it's Busaiku. Given it does mean ugly, it's used in the sense of the knee kick to the face.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
My native language.
upload_2014-3-3_13-55-19.jpeg

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Only problem is that WWE is an American product, the majority of the marketing is toward Americans... using Japanese language to name a move would be silly. Although I also think Knee Plus is a silly name as well. Go with something generic like The Devastator! Feeble American minds will eat that right up.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

(the guy Bryan got the busaiku knee from. Also the guy Punk took the GTS from, Kenta invented the GTS)

Crimson

Reaction score
I think I am the only one who really like this name. What's wrong with you, guys? Or, with me?! :troll:

Reactions: Wacokid27

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Only problem is that WWE is an American product, the majority of the marketing is toward Americans... using Japanese language to name a move would be silly. Although I also think Knee Plus is a silly name as well. Go with something generic like The Devastator! Feeble American minds will eat that right up.
I suppose you mean me when you speak of feeble American minds?

Reactions: Wacokid27