Daniel Bryan's Biggest Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LOL. Haters gonna hate. The vast majority of those comments deserved this only...

eebaa9a712d098db66e5ef1b947210ff.png

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Youtube comments are an endless fountain of entertainment, I like your idea. I thought the first comment made sense (would be an interesting angle if Batista was going to go for the belt), but the rest is standard YT stuff.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
It's funny because most of the Bryan haters are his pre-WM supporters.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Can't stand hipsters.

I'm all for people having opinions that are different from mine. But hating someone/something just because it's become popular as a way to appear "edgy" or "hip" is just tiresome.

Unless, of course, it's done with a terrific sense of ironic humor, at which point it has the potential to be extremely funny.

wk

Reactions: Cloud

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't care if people dislike a wrestler because they just don't like him, for whatever personal reason. If it's just because they're popular though and that's the only reason, then they're just stupid. Go back to licking the boots of some unpopular wrestler who probally sucks, but they like them due to not being popular.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Can't stand hipsters.
In defence of Hipsters, they find most of the good stuff before the mainstream.

Oh and we have multiple WWEF hipsters, let's not alienate them ;)