Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
dbcopy.png

Rate/hate/whatever

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Nothing bad about this one really, it looks really nice. I'd probably have made it slightly bigger, left out the pixel font and burned the edges.

Reactions: 1 person

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I really like it. There's a nice contrast between the background and the foreground, and the texture you used to cover it all looks pretty good as well.

The only gripe I have with it is that the picture of Bryan and Sheamus on the right cuts off at the edge. But that's just me being extremely picky.

TKK

Reaction score
It's nice, the only problem I have is that the main render blends into the background so much that doesn't stand out as much as I'd like to see. Other than that, it's super solid.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
your every work has nice touch....this one also a great piece....nice blending and render chosen...texts might be better....Keep it up