Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting sick & tired of Daniel Bryan's god damn power trip on SD! Live. This time he has gone to far. And to be influenced by that crybaby Becky Lynch. Who started this whole La Luchadora crap in the first place. First it was Vince McMahon not liking Sasha Banks as the RaW Women's Champion. Now it seems like Vince has a problem with Alexa Bliss as the SD! Live Women's Champion. Let me tell you something Vince McMahon. You take the title off Alexa Bliss and your gonna have a major problem on the your hand. Alexa Bliss wasn't the original La Luchadora in the match. And Alexa Bliss shouldn't have to defend her title in a steel cage.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
don't you ever tell me to chill. I can say whatever I want on here as long as its not racist.

You need to settle down a bit.

If you don't want people telling you what you can and what you cannot say, then don't tell them what they can or cannot say. It's a two way street. Prince Balor has every right to tell you to chill as you have every right to say the things you said in the original post.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm getting sick & tired of Daniel Bryan's god damn power trip on SD! Live. This time he has gone to far. And to be influenced by that crybaby Becky Lynch. Who started this whole La Luchadora crap in the first place. First it was Vince McMahon not liking Sasha Banks as the RaW Women's Champion. Now it seems like Vince has a problem with Alexa Bliss as the SD! Live Women's Champion. Let me tell you something Vince McMahon. You take the title off Alexa Bliss and your gonna have a major problem on the your hand. Alexa Bliss wasn't the original La Luchadora in the match. And Alexa Bliss shouldn't have to defend her title in a steel cage.

You seem to complain a lot about Becky... Why not compile your complaints into one thread for that?

As for Daniel Bryan... I am not a fan of his but that is his gimmick right now and there is a reason SmackDown is better week after week compared to Raw.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
don't you ever tell me to chill. I can say whatever I want on here as long as its not racist.

Watch your tone, buddy.

If you're going to be talking to people like that, then don't expect them to like you and treat you with respect.

Sure, you have the right to express your opinion, but so do other people.

And, I was actually giving you a friendly advice by saying that you need to settle down, since you seem to get easily upset over stuff.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Love D-Bry. He's the well meaning father struggling with a bratty teenage daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.