• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daniel Bryan needs to stop trying to get over with IWC.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Exactly, he hired people in the field to do that because he knew he had no business doing that.

Something Tony doesn’t understand.
People are telling you he's a man child who is doing what he wants to do with a bunch of grown men who are basically Richard Pryor in The Toy.....he doesn't care about anyone other than the people who lap up his shit and kiss his ass over how smart and creative he is.....

He doesn't care about getting TV ratings from a bygone era 20 years ago.....

You're literally trying to argue with people agreeing with you but trying to tell you what the score is.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Then he’s lost, WWE’s main base is the United States.

What happens in other markets is irrelevant to the United States market. The niche fanatic may care about the other markets but it’s irrelevant in the United States.

Is that why it's decking every week in the U.K. ?? Just saying since the switch to b.t sports it has lost viewers consistently.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Exactly, he hired people in the field to do that because he knew he had no business doing that.

Something Tony doesn’t understand.

Tony is doing just fine, no one mentioned tony, like you said yday can we keep to the topic at hand.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Didn't Daniel Bryan got his time in the spotlight and was a draw in 2014 during his Road To Wm 30 storyline? I mean he raised a lot of eyes during that time period. Most people wanted to see him finally reach the top of the WWE and become the new face of the WWE. He got that up until he got injured. Right now i see DB wanting to help his employees reach the top potential that he had twice.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I think the oddest part of this thread is the title. "Daniel Bryan needs to stop trying to get over with the IWC" - as if, as an indy darling who was previously held down in favour of marketable muscleheads, he wasn't over with internet fans already

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I'm just coming into this thread for one comment. Daniel Bryan had a long storied career, at this point anything he does won't tarnish his legacy. If he is giving back, and putting other's over that's not a bad thing.

Chris Jericho ruining his career is a ridiculous premise to me, but whatever.

Deezy

DZ PZ
As long as Daniel Brian isn't doing dance routines and unfunny skits based off 70s sitcoms. ...I'm fine with him giving back to the business on his last run.