• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daniel Bryan needs to stop trying to get over with IWC.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
What certain 'people' don't realise is that the US Market vs. Everywhere Else - everywhere else in this era is now bigger than the US market. So no shit if promotions aren't just worried about the US market.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I've never heard of Bad Bunny, but since I hadn't I'd never make any such claims if it was important or not.

Kross Rhodes

If it was up to him WWE should just fire their entire roster because no one draws apparently.
WWE has a roster where they could easy find a few diamonds in the rough, but WWE has been building the name as the marquee for over a decade.

Kross Rhodes

What do you mean building the name
Like Deezy said a page or two back, they don't try to get people in the door on names anymore.

They sell you to buy the show based on it being a WWE show. It's not like Stone Cold is here, don't miss him, anymore.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Anyone claiming that foreign acts can't get over in the US sound like those who were downplaying the significance of Bad Bunny being used on WWE TV. ...."not a thing because I never heard of it".....you just out of touch.

For fuck sakes the biggest acts in music these days don't speak English.....

But I guess the casual audience.....you know the ones who dictate what's mainstream aren't listening to those acts.....

No one said foreign talents can’t get over, you have to cater and appeal to United States markets to get over in the United States.

Andre the Giant is the best example of that, learned English and learned to cut good promos, had verbal charisma, physical charisma and character.

In the United States Wrestling market, you are not mainstream unless you can talk and have a great storyline & character.

You can be foreign and draw in the United States only if you have mic skill, storyline and character.

No one even mentioned foreign wrestlers, I mentioned the foreign markets & cultures which are significantly different than the U.S. culture.

No matter what works anywhere else, in the United States only storyline, mic skill and character draw.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
A problem that could be solved for people who don’t speak English is a manager who does. Have whoever built as an unstoppable force who doesn’t need to talk, he fucks you up and his manager does all the shit talking for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

A problem that could be solved for people who don’t speak English is a manager who does. Have whoever built as an unstoppable force who doesn’t need to talk, he fucks you up and his manager does all the shit talking for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WWE used to know this. Yoko won the WWE Title and the Royal Rumble and never spoke English until he went baby in 1997.

Deezy

DZ PZ
No one said foreign talents can’t get over, you have to cater and appeal to United States markets to get over in the United States.

Andre the Giant is the best example of that, learned English and learned to cut good promos, had verbal charisma, physical charisma and character.

In the United States Wrestling market, you are not mainstream unless you can talk and have a great storyline & character.

You can be foreign and draw in the United States only if you have mic skill, storyline and character.

No one even mentioned foreign wrestlers, I mentioned the foreign markets & cultures which are significantly different than the U.S. culture.

No matter what works anywhere else, in the United States only storyline, mic skill and character draw.
Andre cut good promos? :pull