Daniel Bryan is gonna beat HHH and then go onto win the title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
zzzzzzz at this thread and zzzzz at dick butt

Reactions: Majour

Xray

Jobber
Reaction score
I think thats safe to say.
His constantly getting "screwed" angles are getting old, so really they built it to the point where thats what everyone expects, so they'll likely do it different for WM.
He'll beat HHH, perhaps by DQ from Steph interference. He will be on the verge of winning the title when ref gets knocked out and HHH comes in for the pedigree - Only to have Hogan intervene and maybe even make the count himself.
DB is champ, YES movement reigns supreme for a couple of months until he is screwed again at the next PPV where they will crown Batista, then it all starts over again.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
8d170e7ea7c4b1ce5a86b536abcf1ca4.jpg

Reactions: Snowman1

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah its gonna happen, funny how people a few months ago were like "GIVE HIM THE FUCKING TITLE!!!" Now they are like "DON'T GIVE HIM THE TITLE HE'S LIKE THE OBVIOUS HERO NOW!" Da Fuck? This is John Cena all over again, I wanna see WM30 end with YES YES YES but god why does everyone always have to turn on the face hero?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah its gonna happen, funny how people a few months ago were like "GIVE HIM THE FUCKING TITLE!!!" Now they are like "DON'T GIVE HIM THE TITLE HE'S LIKE THE OBVIOUS HERO NOW!" Da Fuck? This is John Cena all over again, I wanna see WM30 end with YES YES YES but god why does everyone always have to turn on the face hero?
Usually terrible booking and bandwagoners. When a babyface becomes loved they're usually stripped of that take Cena for example people loved his edge and took to it but that was stripped from him as soon as he picked up the WWE title. Plus it's easier to hide any issues in the middle of the show, Bryan is more of a throwback to Austin and Hart in the way he's worked his way up and worked out any kinks in his game, Cena hadn't.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Usually terrible booking and bandwagoners. When a babyface becomes loved they're usually stripped of that take Cena for example people loved his edge and took to it but that was stripped from him as soon as he picked up the WWE title. Plus it's easier to hide any issues in the middle of the show, Bryan is more of a throwback to Austin and Hart in the way he's worked his way up and worked out any kinks in his game, Cena hadn't.
Exactly, I'm just not getting where all these haters are coming from