• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daniel Bryan announces retirement on Twitter, to appear on Raw tonight

Joey

Yeah I just saw this too. Tough to watch happen even though I haven't kept up with wrestling in over a year. He'll be missed.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
At least we've had almost a year to get accustomed to life without Bryan wrestling, as shitty as that prospect may be. If it's not a work, which I expect it isn't, then I'm both sad that I won't see him in a WWE ring again but happy that he's getting out while he can still feed himself and walk properly. This must be so difficult for him, but ultimately if it's his health on the line then he's doing the right thing.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I hope he is ok and doesnt try to do anything again if he has to retire here.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Drew

Oh man this sucks.

Dude had a legitimate shit at being among the best ever if not for injuries.

I'll still say during his WM run, he was the absolute hottest wrestler since Stone Cold in his prime during that short time.

And that WM moment he had is one of the best in my mind.

Just sad news all around.

Lover Boy

Certified
Absolutely awful that we had to see him retire, Bryan was an absolute pleasure to watch and I am delighted that got to see him put on some great matches and he did get that amazing Wrestlemania moment.