Daniel Bryan and Kane Tag-team champs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
DashingPerfection said:
Yeah, when Bryan used to be the "YesMan" It sounded like someone having sex. When he says no, it sounds like he's getting away from being raped, but he is one of the best wrestlers today.

Because things he says in his 'promos' take away from the actual wrestling, right?
He may not be the best "SOOPERSTAWR!" in WWE but he's definitely one of the best (if not THE best) WRESTLERS in the world.

Reactions: Danielson

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
dethfvk said:
Because things he says in his 'promos' take away from the actual wrestling, right?
He may not be the best "SOOPERSTAWR!" in WWE but he's definitely one of the best (if not THE best) WRESTLERS in the world.

Exactly :obama:

pauadrian

Jobber
Reaction score
They are fucking hilarious together,they're the only actual reason I watch Raw nowadays!

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
pauadrian said:
They are fucking hilarious together,they're the only actual reason I watch Raw nowadays!

I love to see them hugging, it makes me piss myself laughing.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
They're not really a team. I don't know why they don't go down the ramp. That's what I'm trying to figure out why they don't tho.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
JohnCenaFan said:
They're not really a team. I don't know why they don't go down the ramp. That's what I'm trying to figure out why they don't tho.

I noticed that.

Reaction score
They're not that bad of a tag team. They're main eventing and winning against a WWE champ. They're having this big buildup with the tag team tournament. You see them every week on RAW and SD also I think. It's bringing more prestigious to the title now. Before, we had Kofi and Truth being tag champs for like however many months was it and you barely see them on TV and even PPV and it was always the same opponents they were defending.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I gotta chime in that Kane and Bryan are my favs in WWE, and I'm glad to hear they're the champs. It's like a dream team IMO. Did they had any more memorable match? I don't watch WWE, but I'd watch a match or two from them.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Testify said:
I gotta chime in that Kane and Bryan are my favs in WWE, and I'm glad to hear they're the champs. It's like a dream team IMO. Did they had any more memorable match? I don't watch WWE, but I'd watch a match or two from them.

Nobody cares about their matches lol, all these kids just mark out to the anger management segments.

In a month they will break up and feud, so don't get too attached.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
@[Testify] They had a couple of real good matches so far but nothing mind blowing just yet. They had an episode of Smackdown centre around them the entire show a week or so ago. Most of their matches are very entertaining and WWE are very high on Bryan now apparently.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
They have really good chemistry, but like Dolph said they'll have broken up before Survivor Series.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
@[Testify] They had a couple of real good matches so far but nothing mind blowing just yet. They had an episode of Smackdown centre around them the entire show a week or so ago. Most of their matches are very entertaining and WWE are very high on Bryan now apparently.

Daniel Bryan has gotten a real good push. After he won last years SmackDown Money in the Bank, he got pushed even further by winning the World Heavyweight Championship. When he lost it at WrestleMania in 18 seconds, he tried to get it once more and failed. Then he went after the WWE Championship failed. Him and Kane tag-Teamed and they won.