Danica Savage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Jbl

Back in 2004 a familar face got the push of a lifetime, John "Bradshaw" Layfield. He started with some vignettes about how he was rich and here to preserve America. Then he came into his first fued with this new persona, against the Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero. It was a battle between Corporate America and the "illegal Immigrant" JBL ended up winning the championship and the fued. He went onto fued with the likes of the Undertaker, Booker T, Kurt Angle, The Big Show, and John Cena. He even had a stable to bail him out of situations in true heel fashion (The Cabinet) His reign ended in a way that started a new era that not many fans are liking right now.

JBL's reign had a domino effect on why some people don't like the WWE, John Cena. At the time of his fued with JBL, Cena was an up and coming fan favorite, everybody loved him not just "little kids and women" He rapped which is a staple in todays culture and he knew how to take the audience on a ride with his matches and promos. In my opinion, JBL started John Cena to what he is today, if Cena was fueding with Triple H at the time i dont think it would be the same. Nobody really acknowledges that Cena was at the top of his game then and why was it? Because of JBL.

JBL also had a long lasting fued with the Undertaker. JBL's ways of going into a title match as the champion and still being the underdog and winning is what made fans hate him so much. He was masterful on the mic even though his is no ring technition.

His more than 9 month reign convinced me that he was the real deal, it wasn't until last year when he was fueding with Lashley, Benoit, and Rey Mysterio that his star started fading. Looking back on the Rey fued it could have gone better but it was like they were trying to recreate the Eddie/JBL fued. That just can't be done, not even Rey can match up to the Late Great Eddie Guerrero.

When JBL first came i had the same reaction as mostly everybody, the APA? When he finally stepped down from wrestling and SD! pretty much sank down lower and lower it came to me why he here in the first place and why he should come back. The SD! Curse is currently tearing apart the SD! roster and has been for a couple years. JBL saved SD! for the time being but now it is going down again with the Undertaker and Kennedy getting hurt. Let's face it Batista is just a jacked up, no talent in wrestling person who has no passion for the business like others do. I think they need JBL, i understand he probably isnt well enough to come back but i know he wants to, he's one of those guys who have that passion.

What are your thoughts on JBL past, present, or future? I would love to see a JBL/Edge Heel/Heel fued how great would the promos be the matches might not be amazing but hey, who thought JBL/EG at JD would be good or JBL/Rey at JD not me.

Defiant One

Reaction score
You bring up good points bout JBL, I think JBL was arguable the best heel in WWE a couple of years ago. Every now and then a rumor pops up bout JBL returning to the ring but nothing ever comes of it. Now he is the best/only heel announcer in the E. He just bleeds heel heat, no matter what, its just that natural arrogance he has. If he did ever return id love to see a JBL-Edge feud. But at this point I doubt it. Cena was at the top of his game in feuding with JBL (rich spoiled corporate vs young cocky street rapper) in the sense that everyone loved him then and since then its been a downward spiral of his popularity.

the dark knight

i liked him. i also lmfao about him everytime i remember the nazi thing lol

Kaedon

Reaction score
I love to hate JBL. I always have and I always will.

3lions

Reaction score
The transformation of Bradshaw from tag team wrestler to legit ME'er was a great move by WWE. He is good in the ring and great on the mic. No doubt about it, WWE has missed him since he had to retire. How they would do with him returning right about now.

phantomgerald

he was a great heel wrestler that makes everybody hate him. although i felt he should have kept himself in better shape. he makes a decent heel commentator but sometimes he contradicts himself. i can see him making a return to the ring one last time, maybe in a tag match with ron simmonds

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I love how fickle everyone is. I remeber before people hated JBL, hated his title reign, and hated him in general. Since he retired, there seems to be a lot of JBL fans. Guess you dont know how good you have it untill its gone. But, yeah I hope JBL can get back in shape and make a return, but I seriously doubt it, because of how major a back injury is. And add on a bad knee............

liamjr24

Reaction score
Your Name: Liam

Superstar Information

Wrestler's Name: Danica Savage
Wrestler's Nickname: The Huntress
Billed From: McCall, Idaho
Manager/Valet: None
Weight: 155 lbs
Height: 5'11
Heel/Face Status: Face
Theme Music: "Afterworld" by cKy

Gimmick (Tell us a little bit about your character): Born and raised in the Payette National Forest. Upbringing has caused her to be physically strong, quick and full of stamina. Newcomer to wrestling and so relies on her natural toughness and ability to brawl to see her through matches.

Pic Base: Sandra Hess

8me2cw40fey904e2.jpg

Physical Description: Tall, well built, with shoulder length blonde hair.

Detailed Appearance (out of the ring): White tank top with black cargo pants and black boots. Black fingerless gloves.

Detailed Appearance (In the ring): Same as above.

Personality: Determined to always see matches through to the end. If she has a task or goal, she will see to it that she accomplishes it to the best of her ability. When she's relaxed, she is friendly and approachable.

Brief Bio: Born in McCall, Idaho in the midst of the Payette National Forest, Danica Savage has grown up learning how to survive and how to fend for herself. She gained the nickname "The Huntress" through her proficiency in hunting animals with traps and weapons. Her survivalist upbringing makes her resilient and tough and certainly no pushover.

Style (Hardcore, Brawler, etc.): Brawler

Entrance: The arena fills with a green glow as "Afterworld" by cKy is played. Danica Savage emerges from backstage and a yellow spotlight shines down on her as she heads down to the ring. While her gaze remains focussed on the ring, she offers her right hand to the crowd for them to high five her. She brushes her hand along theirs, as if in the forest brushing leaves. Half way down the ramp, she moves over and does the same to the left hand side of the crowd. When she gets to the ring, she slides under the bottom rope and sits in her corner, with her eyes closed until the bell rings.

Finishing Moves:
Out Of The Wilderness - Top Rope Reverse Tornado DDT
Rage Of The Wild - Running Shoulder Charge to the Turnbuckle, Transitioned into a Northern Lights Suplex, rolled through into a Sky High Powerbomb (Imagine Doug Williams Chaos Theory, but using a Northern Lights Suplex instead of a German Suplex, followed by D'Lo Brown's Sky High.)

Signature Moves:
Military Press Slam
Triple Backbreaker
Top-Rope Crossbody

Basic Moveset:
Body Slam
Samoan Drop
10 Punch in the Corner
Running Leg Drop
Standing Dropkick
Clothesline
Polish Hammer