Damn it, he just doesn't learn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
We are less than a month into summer. Are you dumb?
I'm fully aware of where we are in relation to the start of summer. I also see RAW with a big ol' 3.0 on it, whereas earlier in the year it was, you know, larger than that. You're trying to argue that summer has a large impact on ratings, and I'm saying no, that is erroneous. Up to speed? Good.

Not if you have these things called PLANS with people who dont like and dont give a fuck when wrestling is on.
You're still basing your argument on the assumption that movies only play during the summer months. EEERRR, i'm sorry, that is incorrect!

Who said anything about drugs? I was talking about getting drunk
Alcohol can be fermented and sold outside of the summer months, so again, no effect on ratings.

Yes, Tool are the only band that tours. You totally missed the point of the statement thus proving what a waste of O2 you are.
Because i'm so sure that people go to every single concert within a 500 mile radius of their house. Yessir, every single night, concert time. Sometimes even two or three in the same night, thanks to the magic of time zones! Sorry, the number of people who miss RAW due to a concert is neglegible. Roughly the same amount of people miss RAW because they got shot earlier that evening and the hospital room doesn't have a TV.
Schedules change.
Wait a minute, i'm confused. During the fall and winter months, when people have school, band practice is always at night. But in the summer, you say schedules change. Wouldn't that mean that band practice moves earlier in the day? I thought you said that it was late at night due to work! I guess that means that band practice is a year-round weight on the ratings and not summer-specific. Thank you for proving yourself wrong again. :)
As I said, if you want to watch wrestling instead of recording it, getting laid, and watching it a few hours later, thats your call, many people would say that getting laid > TV show.
*rubs temples* GETTING LAID IS NOT A SUMMER-SPECIFIC THING! It is a YEAR-ROUND weight on the ratings! Get that through your thick skull, christ.
Its called 3 hours sleep.
Interesting. I didn't realize that people chose to work for 21 hours a day in the summer months, allowing themselves to not work for the rest of the year and therefore only affect RAW's ratings in the summer. You'd think this would put the kibosh on all those movies, concerts, and plays you go to nightly, but whatever, clearly i'm the stupid one here.
Its a fancy way of saying you do nothing.
Yes. Setting up the company website to the specifications of the CEO (as in literally with him standing behind me telling me to do stuff), constructing the annual general meeting report, setting up and maintaining a 6-station computer lab, taking apart 10 computers and putting the best parts together to make 5 good computers and then setting them up, network maintenance, and fixing all the damage people manage to do to their computers is nothing at all. It's an easy job, since the level of technical knowhow these people possess is "Roxxiiiii, the task bar thingy on the bottom moved to the side and I don't know how to move it baaaaaack", but it also means i'm there all day running around fixing all their problems.
Once again your ignorance is astounding. PLAYS are not just Shakespeare.
Oh, so the typical wrestling viewer is also into watching a guy dressed as a lion sing about the magical fairies of Mushroom Forest? A typical wrestling viewer is also into some ballet performance with a storyline tacked on? Above all: plays only occur in the summer? Funny, with those theatres they perform in you'd think they could run a couple of shows in the other seasons too, thus affecting RAW's ratings year round and not just in the summer. Oh wait... :shifty:

Not everyone who watches or plays basketball watch and play baseball. Try again.
Now you're really grasping at straws. You want it so bad? Ok fine, mercy bid: I'm positive that RAW loses about 35 viewers in the summer months because they watch summer sports but don't watch winter sports. :)
Once again you seem to forget that Summer just started and the ratings have been in the 3-3.4 range for a while longer. DEEE DEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If by "3-3.4 range" you mean "was 3.4 before summer, is 3.0 now", then i'm right with you. Hell, why not stretch it back to the final Ric Flair airing, where the overrun hit 4.3? Now you can say that the ratings have been in the 3.0 to 4.3 range! Numbers are so easy to sway, aren't they? They say that numbers don't lie, but they sure as hell bend the truth a lot. :)