Damn Good Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Not often I post about a good match but this week on 205 Live they had a fatal 5 way. Cedric Alexander, Lio Rush, TJP, Tony Neese, Gran Metallik. They basically tore the house down, and the crowd started to get into it with chants for Lio Rush whose mother had an affair with a cat or rubber tree. When /5 guys are good in ring and the 5th (Neese) IDK as they tend to book him terribly.

Most improved show in 2018 has bee 205 Live IMHO. From the dribbling shits to often having match of the week between the brands. Not as consistent as NXT but a solid contender with Smackdown for nuymber 2 IMHO (varies by week) and about once a month you get a damn that is good match,

NXT and 205 Live also benefit from a 43-60 minute run time so I try and watch SD and maybe RAW in the weekends, NXT or 205 whenever I have a spare hour.

Reactions: Solid Snake