Damien Sandow sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Damien Sandow sucks as he will never be a big star in WWE he will never be a CM Punk, The Rock type of wrestler. He will only be a mid carder and will probably end up being jobbed out in the end and then getting released

Dude, imagine..

Sheamus trained with HHH and is WHC now..

DO I HAVE TO SAY MORE?

Sandow will probably have the same way if everything goes well. You know, HHH is all about ''business'' and he thinks Sandow is good for ''business''.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Jose Tortilla said:
Dude, imagine..

Sheamus trained with HHH and is WHC now..

DO I HAVE TO SAY MORE?

Sandow will probably have the same way if everything goes well. You know, HHH is all about ''business'' and he thinks Sandow is good for ''business''.

Sandow is awesome. He's good at making himself noticed.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Damien Sandow sucks as he will never be a big star in WWE he will never be a CM Punk, The Rock type of wrestler. He will only be a mid carder and will probably end up being jobbed out in the end and then getting released

:hmm: So midcarders in WWE suck? Please tell me, is Mr. Perfect suckish? Is Lance Storm horrible? And so what, not a lot of people try to wrestle like CM Punk. And good, so he won't be the type to disappear for years and come back and gets a world championship shot and says fuck you to the new talent by doing that. You have just hyped me up to like him even more, thank you :sandow:

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
2d69ac6403b44f94692aaddf2cca5d8b.png

Reactions: Farooq