• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
CHIKARA has announced that Daizee Haze will be taking an indefinite hiatus from professional wrestling to focus on her health and recovery. The promotion, however, is publicly attributing Haze's leave of absence to a storyline rather than her legitimate health issue. Their statement reads:

Any discussion of Daizee Haze's well-being should, first and foremost, reference the fact that she was not only struck over the head last Sunday with a chair after a hard match, but then after the main event, was manhandled by Claudio Castagnoli with perhaps the most brutal chokeslam of all time.

We're disturbed to learn that Daizee Haze will be taking an indefinite hiatus to focus on her health and recovery, and we expect to have comments from her partner, Sara Del Rey, to publish this coming week on our website.

I'm sure all members of the CHIKARMY join us in wishing Daizee a full recovery and return to complete health.

Haze's well-being has drawn great concern as she appeared alarmingly skinny at two recent independent wrestling events; her emaciated appearance at last Sunday's Chikarasaurus Rex event in Philadelphia drew "eat a sandwich" chants from fans.
Now I don't follow indy wrestling, but I looked at this out of curiousity and good god what has happened to the women? I know we all rag on Angelina for being skinny, but this is some next level stuff. Extremely disturbing.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I believe I read a few months back she was getting into bodybuilding, thus the way she currently is. I'm not a fan of this Daizee Haze, as this isn't the Daizee that used to be looked at like she did as a wrestler and not as she currently does, with people now questioning if she's ok etc. The people on the CHIKARA board were very concerned about her health, before it was announced she'd be taking a hiatus. It'll be interesting to see now if she appears at the next SHIMMER tapings in October, since she's currently 1 half of the SHIMMER Tag Champs.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Could be totally wrong, but that looks like the opposite effect to what bodybuilding should do to your body?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Good lord that looks so fucked up. Must have some kind of medical condition that is making her lose all this weight unless she purposely became anorexic. Either way hope she gets help and help fast cause that just looks really bad and surprised she was able to wrestle like that.