D-Bry catches burglar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
PHOENIX - A former WWE champion is credited with stopping a burglar in Phoenix.

The incident happened on Monday night in the Arcadia neighborhood of Phoenix.

According to Phoenix police, Bryan Danielson, better known as Daniel Bryan, was pulling into his carport with his wife when he saw the door that leads to his house start to open.

Two men ran out of the house and fled on foot. Danielson was able to catch one of the men, 22-year-old Cesar Sosa.

Sosa and Danielson got into a struggle but Danielson was able to detain him until officials arrived, police said.

The second suspect was not located.

Sosa was booked into Maricopa County Jail and charged with burglary.

Danielson, former WWE World Heavyweight Champion, will talk with the media this afternoon, look for an update on ABC15 news at 4 p.m.

Source

Reactions: Butters!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Some more:

http://www.kfyi.com/onair/mike-broom...bdues-12605154

From Phoenix PD:
On July 24, 2014, at approximately 7:00 p.m., Phoenix Police officers responded to a call of two suspicious males in a neighborhood in the Arcadia Area. As officers were responding to the area, Bryan Danielson and his wife were pulling into their carport when they saw the door that leads to the house from the carport start to open. Two suspects ran out of the house and fled on foot. Mr. Danielson, who was the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion, chased the two men.

After some distance, Mr. Danielson was able to catch one of the men, Cesar Sosa. A struggle ensued and Mr. Danielson was able to subdue Sosa and detain him until the police officers could take him into custody. The second suspect was not located. Sosa and his accomplice had broken the rear arcadia door to get into the house to burglarize it. When the burglary was interrupted, they dropped their loot and ran away.

Cesar Sosa was booked into the Maricopa County Jail charged with burglary and he also had a felony warrant for his arrest, charging him with kidnapping and burglary.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
GOAT.

Wonder if he locked the dude in a Guillotine choke before the cops got there?

Nick

Reaction score
Arcadia is a sketchy area, no idea what he'd be doing down there. What a beast

Reaction score
Did he running knee him to catch him? He should have running knee'd him.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
TMZ.com is reporting the burglers that targeted Bryan's home were in the process of stealing items that included a bracelet that belonged to Bryan's recently deceased father.

The report also notes Bryan used a rear naked choke hold to bring under control one of the burglars for five minutes until police arrived.

Source

BAD ASS!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I may've just become a fan of DB. Those sickfucks stealing a dead man's bracelt from the man's son? He deserved to get fucking choked out.