Cyrax

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
cyraxsp2.jpg

Rate/Hate

P.S - Yes I do notice that the glow arround the left image of cyrax is out of the boarder down the bottom. Got sick of trying to fix it cause aparently I cant rub it out... stupid eraser.

Spity94

Reaction score
i hadnt even noticed until you said lol...i like how you made him pop out of the side and not just erasing him to stay in the border,9/10 for me

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
looks alot like my style of sigs anyways the reason you cant get rid of that at the bottom is becuz you used a drop shadow that part down there is the drop shadow you can fix it tho by rasterizing the psd of him or making a new layer and merge them as one then you can take the eraser if you want... personally i would use the marque tho and get rid of that spot your talkin bout.

Wrestling Station

you should have saved it as png format instead of jpg. to maintain the transparency of the bkg.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
:( o damn that sucks... i didnt notice that cuz im useing CA Evo (fluid) lol

King_Ash

Reaction score
Yeah but .png saves shit at like 250KB which is not good for forums, although on white forums you dont need to make it transparent. Its only used on this forum so far, so thats alright. Thanks for the feedback sold1er ill have a try at what you said.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
anytime homie