CWF Uprising: No.1 Contender's Match: Sheamus vs Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
... Why Believe Them? I Believe Them!

[video=youtube;8MzgX3yscfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MzgX3yscfM&feature=related[/video]

Sheamus' theme hits the arena, as the crowd explodes. New titantron is playing on the screen as crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0013~14.jpg

Crowd is cheering and some people tries to high-five Sheamus on his way to the ring, but Irish Curse is completely concentrated. Sheamus goes over the steel steps straight into the ring, where he hits his chest and makes crucifix pose again. The Great White then looks at his Irish Cross pendant and grabs a microphone ...

This is tha time, Oi usually says those boring things at tha beginning of me speech, but this time, Oi want to make it a little different. This time, Oi really wanna get straight ta tha point and talk ‚bout me enemy Unde’taker. Oi don’t know what was tha reason, that Undertake‘ is now me opponent and he’s gonna try ta take me chance away frem me, but it really does not matte‘, because Oi am completely prepa’ed and completely concentrated and not even somebody like Deadman can stop me. This time, Oi know Oi’ve said this many times befo’e, but this time, Oi am not gonna let somebody like that creature ta defeat me, when he doesn’t even dese’ve it. Oi am tha one, who’s workin‘ his ass off ta get somewhe’e, and Oi am working that hard fo‘ a long time and what did Oi ever get? Nothin‘. All Oi wanted is a Werld Heavyweight Championship match and Oi still hadn’t chance ta get it. Oi know, Oi had me No. 1 contende‘ matches, but the’e was always somethin‘, that didn’t allow me ta win that match, but Oi was asking only fer one match and management didn’t give to me. But now, Oi have a chance again ta get me match again and believe me, that Oi’ll defeat Undertaker and afte‘ that Oi’ll win me championship match against whoeve‘ is gonna be titel holde‘ at that time. Oi don’t know why, Oi have to have a match at Uprisin‘, because all was set and done and me opponent supposed ta be Edge, but then he gave up, so Oi should have automatically became No. 1 contende‘. But Oi am a cool guy and Oi can deal with Undertaker anyway and Oi’ll earn me Numbe‘ One Contende’ship ...

normal_Capture0102~12.jpg

Sheamus looks straight in the crowd as they go bezerk. Sheamus then makes a few steps in the ring and then continues ...

Last week on Nitro, Oi lost me tag team match, even though me pa’tne‘ was Heavyweight Champion Batista. Oi lost, because Oi had some pe’sonal issues that week, but Oi unde’stand, that somebody frem ye guys can take this as lying and ye think, that Oi just simply lost, ‘cause Oi’m not that good. Well, Oi am that good and that’s what Oi am gonna prove ta ya at Uprisin’. Ye know Undertaker, yer a challenge and Oi am takin’ ye as a serious opponent, but still, yer not that big challenge ta defeat Tha Celtic Warrio’. A man with many Celtic Warrio’s as his ancestors. Undertaker, fella, afte’ our match, they will have tha roight ta call ye Deadman, because that’s what ye will be, after Oi hit ye with a Brogue Kick. Oi am gonna tea’ yer head, legs and arms off, if it’s necessary. Oi am gonna make a hole in yer skull, jus’ ta make sure, that Oi win. Ye see Taker? Oi am ready ta do whateve’ it takes, ta be champion. Oi see me bright futu’e before me. But this time, if Oi don’t get my Championship match, everyone’s gonna meet tha evil side of Sheamus. It really annoys me, that management does not ca’e about one of tha biggest supersta’s in this company. But Oi hope, that the’e will be no need fo’ me evil side ta see tha light. Deadman, tha stories about ye may be scary, but it doesn’t sca’e me at all, not even yer mantle and not yer hat and not even yer eyes, when ye roll them in tha back of yer head. Ye know when Oi hit ye with Celtic Cross, ye won’t need to roll those eyes backwards. Strong words, but they a’ true and Oi’ll make ye believe!

Fans cheers for Sheamus and Sheamus waits for his opponent to come down to the ring …

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
The crowd are sitting quietly after Sheamus drops his microphone when suddenly.

'DEADMAN WALKING'

[video=youtube;mk0uPPif3P8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk0uPPif3P8[/video]

'Big Evil's theme hits the PA system and before long the revving of a motorcycle engine can be heard and 'Taker appears on the stage. He looks down at Sheamus from the top of the ramp with a look of disgust on his face. He wastes no time before revving down the ramp to the sound of the crowd booing him.

002.jpg

Undertaker rides down to the end of the ramp before stopping for a while to stare down 'The Celtic Warrior'. 'Taker then begins to ride around the ring, encompassing it in an attempt to intimidate his opponent. Taker stops at the foot of the ramp and gets off of his motorcycle. He then slowly walks up the ring steps not removing his eyes once from Sheamus. 'Taker steps between the ropes and demands a microphone be handed to him, it is, Taker snatches it out of the hand of the ring tech and begins to speak into it.

003.jpg

Undertaker: Now by reckonin' this match between me and you boy will be The Undertaker's first real match here in the CWF. It ain't a fight like me and Punk had at Cyber Sunday... it ain't some phony tag match like I had on Nitro... nah son, this is a straight up match in my yard, where the big dog plays, and you just happen to be the big dog's new favourite toy. Now I said that this wouldn't be fight like me and Punk had... but that don't mean that it won't be a fight. Because y'see boy, that's what I'm all about, I'm a fighter. I'll throw fists with anyone who wants to try me, and you're about to try the Deadman, which in turns that you, just signed your very own death certificate. Because you ain't only got a match with Big Evil, you've got a match with a pissed off Big Evil, and that's somethin' you just don't want.

The crowd boo 'Taker heavily, Taker takes no notice of them and continues.

Now let me get this straight, you think you're some sort of big shot around here?. You think you're the next big deal, you think you're the future?, World Champion?, well I wouldn't get too comfortable with them thoughts because you've got another thing comin' if you think you're going to be becoming the new Number One Contender to the Undisputed Championship. 'Cos I was meant to be facin' CM Punk at Uprising... it was goin' to be a pretty big deal, everyone was gonna want to see 'The Deadman' unleash hell and turn CM Punk into CM Bitch just like I did at Cyber Sunday. But it seems CM Bitch's mouth just ran a little too much and he got his ass kicked out of the door. Which is a real shame because I was just itchin' to kick his ass and kick it out the door personally. But y'know what kid?, I've still got that feelin' in me, I still want to kick somebodies ass... I'm not fufilled... and you, you don't seem to respect me, so you're the perfect target aren't ya?.

Sheamus stares at Taker, not making any moves at all, Taker laughs to himself a little.

0041.jpg

Oh so you're a tough guy?. That's probably that 'Celtic Spirit' crap you spout about all the time isn't it?. Well let me tell you this, that won't get you shit in this industry, boy. No, what gets you what you want in this industry is bein' ruthless, about bein' the aggressor... about not giving two damns what anyone thinks about you, about demanding and earning respect. I've earned my respect in this business, I've been up and down the road more times than you've ate hot meals, I've had more title matches than you've had women and I don't think you respect that enough. And don't give me any of this crap about me not respectin' you?, because frankly you don't deserve my respect... you've done nothing in this business yet... but I'll tell you what son, there's one way you can get respect from me... and that's by beatin' it out of me... but we all know that simply won't happen. Nah, what's goin' to happen is me making you famous the only way Deadman Inc can, and that's by kickin' your ass all over the arena and teaching you to respect The Undertaker... and trust by the end of the night two things will be damn certain... The Undertaker will be the new Number One Contender, and you... you will respect The Undertaker.

Last edited: