CWF things...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

awesome miz

Reaction score
Well, where to start.. I think I will start with business issues.

Andrew, I'm really happy with your work. You agreed on that system that everyone can say what he wants, but what happened. I told my feelings, I tried to say that I see it someway else than you and what I've got? Let's take a look.

I was told that I'm a liar.
I was told, that nobody cares what I think.
But mine thing I was told was this:

Well don't say Lub wasn't given a chance, plus everyone knows I can rarely post more than once per week. It's the TT quality that makes you win or lose. Even if we went like 5-5 I'd kill him, no offense to the man, because I love him, he's like my brother. Last minute or not, I beat him countless times, in fact I never lost to him. Sure, give him a shot if you want to, but still think of this - he was given many opportunities to win the n1 contendership, he always lost, so yeah.

What's this? What the hell is this? CWF Champion can't post more than once per week and he's going around saying how great he is and how he'd beat everybody so easily like he's best in the world? Last minute or not? What? Only reason why you earned your title was because of late post, it was great, but late. Everybody is sick and tired of your style of posting. CWF Champion that is champion because of some protection? No offense personally, but Andrew, if you want your guys to rip you on pieces, then do nothing, just say that you agree and then act like nothing happened... Actually, what else I should expect huh?

Second thing, we agreed on some democracy. What was shown in past few days, there's no sunny days coming for CWF. There's a bad time coming. Aniking left us because of one reason. Because he's not idiot. He doesn't allow anyone to fuck with him. Andrew, I never wanted to tell this, but things you was doing around when he was owner was very stupid. But the democracy thing is, Aniking wanted it that way. It worked perfectly. Old guys came off again, everything is going down. Again, it's all about you Andrew and your friends via FB, that are telling you only via FB what to do. I'm the one that is always posting it to staff and I'm not trying to tell you behind backs of everyone who should get what. I'm trying to post my ideas and you are looking at me like I did some crime. That's not how I really wanted this all...

Well and at the end, I will just say forever goodbye to your staff and I promise that I'm going to pray, that Troy gonna stay as good as he is so far and he will not kick you out of here as fast as he can. Because way you are acting so far, you don't deserve anything else.

I don't want to cause drama, so I'm leaving now and in quiet.
I will keep TTing tho, because I will not allow someone like you to keep me off.​

Happy new year..

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Well, you stated Lub had problems with how he was being treated. I spoke with Lub to try and resolve this but he said he hadn't mentioned nothing and had no problems. The democracy thing is in fact happening only you are making claims where there is no need. You posted your ideas and some were going to be used. Andrew posted his in staff and I would have posted mine but Andrew had wrote basically what I thought. There was no problems really and as you see in the thread, I told Derrick he had to start posting earlier. There is good times ahead and you are the only one that thinks differently. Also, you were causing problems by saying thikngs like if tags are introduced, I won't write, trying to hold us to ransom which is totally unacceptable. If CWF wants to improve, staff needs to be on the same page, not in some kind of civil war. Happy New Year

Last edited:

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
LOL is all I can say.

Awesome Miz, my dearest friend. Don't bring jealousy in here, please. That's something the two of us should solve out of CWF, out of e-fedding, out of WS. Quite honestly, I don't give a damn what's your opinion on my WHC win, when you win in a better fashion, gimme a call, k? The fact is; I'm still World Champion, you're not. Lub is a quite awesome guy, but in these posts you make him look like a whiny bitch. If Lub wants to address the whole situation, and he's online on FB, I'll give him the opportunity to do it and put it in staff via my perfect self.

A few minutes after I wrote the previous part of my post: I've asked Lub to tell me his opinion, I'll post it in here. And I've got it now.

Lub:

By: Lubaninho

Look, I'm fine and cool with everything, ... the only thing I didn't like is that you post last minute .. but, it's all ok, because it's not against the rules and therefore nobody can do anything with it, and I don't mind it .. I'm overall cool with everything else in CWF :)

There you go. By Lubmeister himself.

So please, Awesome Miz, one more thing. Before you say anything about democracy and shit, let me tell you that you were the one that wanted democracy, it's pure democracy atm and everyone is free to say their opinion about anything, and afterwards we can vote if we like it or not. If the majority wants to do something, we're gonna do it and that's the way shit will be ran. Buut, you started ranting in the other thread just because things didn't go the way you wanted them, and man, I'm sorry, but that ain't democracy. Don't be a bitch and respect the opinion of the majority.

It's the same thing and the situation I'm in; the majority keeps telling me I ain't playing fair. Yup, you're right, I am not playing fair, but you know what? I don't care haha! Aaaand, even if the deadline is applied, I'll TT more or at the last minute if I won't have time during the week and you will win against me or lose. I'm the champ because there's no one better than me in this federation at this moment, even though I may post once per week. That's all for now.

And to keep up with all of you..

Happy new year.

EDIT: P.S.: If you want to, you can go write UWF's matches if Itch allows you to do it, but after all the things you said about him I highly doubt he'll let you write for UWF. And if you love Aniking, make a fed a with him.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm saddened by this decision Lukas. I really am.

We're now down to four members, we were on the 'Uprising' Lukas. We're putting all the drama behind us, that's what we're doing.

If anybody has a problem they can talk to me and I've told Lub that I had plans for him but he needs to TT first and he understood that.

So Lukas, if you decide to stay and give it a shot... You will see improvement from everyone here.

awesome miz

Reaction score
When you will write some matches Derrick I will begin to respect you. Until that moment, you are still for me ( in the e-fed world) little protection bitch, that was never supposed to be in staff.

You are telling that you can do this and that you can do that and you are acting like master of the world but yeah you are right, it's my jealousy maybe. Therefor, write my matches, write them good and write them in time, because we all know, you can't do it. If you'll do them and do them great, I'll take everything back but that, that will never happen.

And champ, good luck in next title defense, because I hope I will comeback to staff and write that match and I will make sure to make it fair and finally, you will be screwed as much as you deserve for your late posts... Anyway, even if it will be fair ( it will be not if it gonna write anyone from current staff ) you are going to lose. Because LewB or Lub gonna beat the hell out of you, if you gonna post someway about 5 minutes before the show, as you love it...

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
awesome miz, no more drama please. Your comments here just make you sound that if you write the title match, you'll be bias against Derrick.

awesome miz

Reaction score
that's exactly what I was saying. Why? Because with the way he's acting, he deserves nothing more...

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Two wrongs don't make a right. Derrick will stop posting so late and also, there will be a deadline enforced. If Derrick continues, he will be dealt with.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Lukas, quit jumping the gun. Seriously...

The way you're acting here isn't tolerated at all, we don't need this crap. We've dealt with DRAMA way too many times, yet you continue to bring it up time after time after time...

I've said I'm putting all the past behind us and we're moving on, it's a new year and you saying you're going to write the match. You won't be... We don't tolerate people being biased here in CWF and you've mentioned that.

It's obvious you have issues with Derrick here and you need to find a way to resolve that, I've said I'll enforce a Deadline rule for everyone's TT after SNME. I know Derrick has a tendency to post late and I'm not going to tolerate it... As Ellis said if he continues to post last minute then he will be dealt with but right now Lukas, you need to stop jumping the gun and complaining about little things because we are PUTTING IT BEHIND US.

Do you want CWF to improve or do you want to cause problems? Telling him to write your matches isn't on... He'll do the matches I assigned him to and if he doesn't, he will receive a strike for not doing it. That rule goes for everyone... I'm going to be a bit stricter, but it's because I have to. We've had way too many staff changes and I selected you all because you're the people I enjoy working with, you're the people I believe in...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Also... Any staff problems, you resolve it OUTSIDE OF STAFF.

We don't need things causing problems here in Staff, we're a TEAM and if we could stick as a team we won't need so many staff changes. I've been let down once again and it hurts because I'm the one who puts so much time into CWF and trying to make sure it runs smooth...

Look Lukas & Derrick, your problems are not to be brought into staff. You know you can talk to me on Facebook, you both know you guys can improve CWF and make it great. So put your problems behind and help us out because we will improve. No more bias bullshit, no more fighting...

I'm really getting tired of it and so is Troy.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
First of all, I want either Andrew or Ellis to write my WHC match.

Lukáš, what do you want from me man? I've never ever done you anything, in fact, if there wasn't me, you wouldn't know what's e-fedding, your English would be even worse than it is at the moment, if that's even possible and you wouldn't meet a lot of cool guys you met at WS and PWM. Now I don't want any drama in here. Not only because we're all gonna piss Troy off and the whole staff team is gonna get fired if you continue with this, but because we're supposed to be a fucking team. If you wanna be biased, go contact Itchweed or EffectsOfRaven. I think you're in the wrong fed then. If I win, I'll win. If I lose, I'll lose. And I really do know that neither Lub nor Lewb nor Sam would like me to lose in such a biased way because if I deserve to win, I will win and you can't do anything about it. Quite honestly, your opinions about me and such don't belong in here, nobody wants to read them, nobody wants to know them, and I hereby apologize if I will be rude in the next few sentences. Look you fucking moron. You should be fucking thankful for everything I helped you with from the very first Christian promo I WROTE YOU in UCW, the hours I spent on Skype giving you e-fedding advices instead of studying or being with my other, real friends. This shit should not be tolerated in staff. Every single time you get access to staff, you search for things you don't like and point them out; which I don't mind, but you should have more respect for other staff members, including me, and stop causing fucking drama and problems, because I CANNOT FUCKING STAND IT ANYMOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE!!!!! :cussin: Do I really have to publicly say all of the things you said about Andrew? All the things you said about Ellis? Or Troy? I don't wanna be a bitch, I really don't, but you should stop acting like an asshole, I haven't done a single things against you in my whole life, in fact, I've been helping you since the day we met, I was here for you since day 1 and this is your 'thank you'? I don't wanna sound like a Nazi or something, but you're acting the same way Czechs always act; like ungrateful, thankless, spineless assholes and I believe I met only a few Czechs that are cool; Lub, Adam and one girl you don't know. Sorry for being a bit personal, I don't want to argue with you, I don't wanna argue with you in staff, I don't wanna argue with anyone, in fact I'm a friendly person, and most of you know it.

Man, you should really think again about everything you've said or done, because this really isn't nice and it isn't fair either.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I agree on some points there Derrick, mainly put the stuff behind.

But the swearing and such, can we drop? Come on let's be friends here!

#CWFFamilyNotTNABullshit

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
#WhereEFeddingMatters

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Alright I don't mind if some people have issues that are brought up but first try to talk to the person one on one through pm and if you can't solve it that way then post it here.

Also no mentioning of other feds here other than WWS. I don't want outside feds brought up here since this is WS and the only feds here are CWF and WWS.

Let's try to work together and take CWF to the heights that we all know it can reach.