• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Was going to post this in that thread but Prodigy locked it.

To be perfectly honest, EoR is a complete douche. Are we perfect? No. As pointed out, we need to structure shows better with a "Promo-Match-Commercial" format but "A Call To Arms" ? Really? Comparing us to TNA? Really? Claiming to have had ownership to Hogan first? That is complete bull-shit. This is the first I've heard of this, and I'm a big part of this fed. And bashing me for having SCSA, Rock, and Foley? Guess what? Tag Teams and Singles competitors are open to all. Rock N Sock is a legitimate tag team and Austin is my solo character. They are marquee names but from my knowledge, more people are prone to pick up someone like Dolph Ziggler than Mick Foley. All 3 of those guys are really more used for authoritative roles like GM's and whatnot. So hogging them makes no sense to me. I've just made a faction out of all my characters. Now, Andrew, If you plan on wrestling as Hogan, drop someone after Starrcade whether it be Nash, Steiner, or Christian because you have one too many guys. If you use him as a manager then that's fine. But again, Hogan is another guy people use primarily for GM or something similar.

We took the CWF over as it was laying dead dormant because Killz(for whatever reason) went M.I.A. and everyone was losing interest. We shot a damn IV of adrenaline into the heart, John Travolta-style, into this fed and made it a cool place to TT. Yeah, we learn and try to get better, which we need to pick up on, but I agree with Big Red and others that we ARE doing a damn good job. Andrew, myself, and all of you writers like Bronzy, Rock, Awesome....YOU guys are the lifeblood of CWF and don't you forget it. I appreciate EVERYONE'S hard work around here and like I said in my address at the end of Retribution I am damn proud to be associated with CWF. It's a growing brand who gives people opportunities at greatness. Take ants for example. He's World Champion right now. Would he have been given a chance in UCW with all their bias? No. We gave him a shot and he worked for everything he got. We give rightful opportunities to those who earn them, not waltz up off the street and demand things like EoR. Yeah, EoR and Dresden would produce, but I don't want to give away a shot like that to someone who hasn't been here all but a week or two. Rey has been doing a damn good job with Hassan and I think given time Rey and Dres could produce gold.

In closing, I just want to say thank you to everyone and let's keep on continuing to get better, work hard, and make sure CWF stays relevant, cool, and, in the words of The Miz, "AWESOME!"

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I will remove nWo after Starrcade. I will keep Christian. For the tag teams I am thinking to bring AoTF back just with Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black, if not... I will probably use Kofi & Bourne as a team.

Once the draft is over, we're PM'ing every member to see what they want, what feuds they want, where they see themselves and how CWF can improve for them

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I wont be bak til Sunday, ill use my phone to check in staff and certain PMs

awesome miz

Reaction score
I already wrote there what I think as you can see and I show the thread to Itch and he said what he said...

EoR is for me nothing more than bi*ch that is giving punches from back and that are not expected....

Let's just ban him and everyone will be alright..

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I will remove nWo after Starrcade. I will keep Christian. For the tag teams I am thinking to bring AoTF back just with Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black, if not... I will probably use Kofi & Bourne as a team.

Once the draft is over, we're PM'ing every member to see what they want, what feuds they want, where they see themselves and how CWF can improve for them

Personally I would love to see your Age of the Fall in CWF.

Was going to post this in that thread but Prodigy locked it.

To be perfectly honest, EoR is a complete douche. Are we perfect? No. As pointed out, we need to structure shows better with a "Promo-Match-Commercial" format but "A Call To Arms" ? Really? Comparing us to TNA? Really? Claiming to have had ownership to Hogan first? That is complete bull-shit. This is the first I've heard of this, and I'm a big part of this fed. And bashing me for having SCSA, Rock, and Foley? Guess what? Tag Teams and Singles competitors are open to all. Rock N Sock is a legitimate tag team and Austin is my solo character. They are marquee names but from my knowledge, more people are prone to pick up someone like Dolph Ziggler than Mick Foley. All 3 of those guys are really more used for authoritative roles like GM's and whatnot. So hogging them makes no sense to me. I've just made a faction out of all my characters. Now, Andrew, If you plan on wrestling as Hogan, drop someone after Starrcade whether it be Nash, Steiner, or Christian because you have one too many guys. If you use him as a manager then that's fine. But again, Hogan is another guy people use primarily for GM or something similar.

We took the CWF over as it was laying dead dormant because Killz(for whatever reason) went M.I.A. and everyone was losing interest. We shot a damn IV of adrenaline into the heart, John Travolta-style, into this fed and made it a cool place to TT. Yeah, we learn and try to get better, which we need to pick up on, but I agree with Big Red and others that we ARE doing a damn good job. Andrew, myself, and all of you writers like Bronzy, Rock, Awesome....YOU guys are the lifeblood of CWF and don't you forget it. I appreciate EVERYONE'S hard work around here and like I said in my address at the end of Retribution I am damn proud to be associated with CWF. It's a growing brand who gives people opportunities at greatness. Take ants for example. He's World Champion right now. Would he have been given a chance in UCW with all their bias? No. We gave him a shot and he worked for everything he got. We give rightful opportunities to those who earn them, not waltz up off the street and demand things like EoR. Yeah, EoR and Dresden would produce, but I don't want to give away a shot like that to someone who hasn't been here all but a week or two. Rey has been doing a damn good job with Hassan and I think given time Rey and Dres could produce gold.

In closing, I just want to say thank you to everyone and let's keep on continuing to get better, work hard, and make sure CWF stays relevant, cool, and, in the words of The Miz, "AWESOME!"

Respect man, I see why the call was made now.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Bronzy brother...

Rhodes vs. Ziggler - If you can write it out to a normal match, have the finish with R-Truth & Eddie Guerrero with Jesse Ventura taking them out. (This match will be a dark match - Result is a Double DQ)

I'll do the entrances and everything to start the PPV but we'll kick it with Truth & Eddie in the ring before our first match

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Yes, if that's cool with u

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Holy crap, I had no idea you guys were doing this. I wrote a segment for Ziggler and Rhodes introducing my tag team. My bad dudes :-(

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
You able to edit that Hoovie boy? Just found it better with R-Truth & Eddie seeing they're using Conspiracy.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I'll edit it.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Hoov, I want to ask you, if you can wait in Tag Team championship for my post.. I will post it tomorrow, I have to finish first my matches, so if you don't mind, I would love to write my tt tomorrow... Is it OK with you bro?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Wait....I thought Dres was writing the tag team match now? I'm confused.....

Status
Not open for further replies.