CWF Presents Monday Night Nitro 12/05/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SBS

Reaction score
Everything is calm as the cameras come on early to see the new Nitro arena ready to go. The crowd is expecting fireworks to go off but instead...​

[video=youtube;UTXRq9FDc-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTXRq9FDc-k[/video]​

The crowd goes crazy as the Icon Sting comes out from the back wearing a CWF Nitro shirt and the crowd loves it. The man who opened the first ever Nitro in WCW history slaps hands with the fans as he steps into the ring and takes a microphone before speaking to the hot crowd.​

StingInRingfail.png

Sting: It’s good to be back folks! And ten years after Nitro shuts down with Sting and Flair, Nitro is back in CWF but it’s unfortunate it’s without the Nature Boy, Slick Ric!

The fans cheer as Sting smiles, the chants begin to chant “Sting†and “Nitro!†even a Flair chant breaks out – Sting ushers the crowd down before continuing with his speech.

Sting: And with Nitro, brings changes; changes for the better, changes that will revent the wrestling world! Familiar faces returning to the squared circle, new champions, possibly new factors; hey, even the Stinger might even get a shout somewhere! But folks, I can’t express how excited I am about Nitro and it’s only few moments before the show begins, so folks…

[video=youtube;PqUl6n92DJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg[/video]​

The fans suddenly erupt as the image of CM Punk hits the titantron, with the epic guitar riff of Cult of Personality blasting through the airwaves, Sting looks at the titantron, his smile drops slightly as CM Punk walks out to a chorus of cheers, his arms up stretched, a big smirk on his face and a microphone in his pocket; he takes it out as his music quietens down, CM Punk lifts his microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

CMPunkStage4.png

CM Punk: Nothing has changed… CWF is still the same, being backstage for one evening proves that, in fact it’s on a downwards spiral, rebranding War as Nitro is just as dumb as leaving WWE in Triple H’s hands, and look at what happened to that company, it’s gone… It’s as dumb as letting Russo book a show, it’s as dumb as giving creative control to Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash… It’s a joke, Sting!

Sting doesn’t look too impressed but neither does CM Punk, CM Punk glaring at Sting, Sting responds.

Sting: That’s where you’re wrong Phil! CWF has changed, new owners, new leadership, new staff, new show! You are the only one in the back whose mentality hasn’t change, we got huge plans for tonight but you refuse to play ball, no, you rather believe everyone is the same as before, give the show a chance Phil and I’ll personally prove you wrong!

The fans cheer for Sting, some fans boo him, but CM Punk’s expression stays the same as he calmly answers back.

CMPunkStage3.png

CM Punk: I heard some people were bitching I'm back, that I cause trouble, that I rub people the wrong way, that I'm too harsh! Well duh, of course I am, because some people don't like being confronted with the truth! That’s my mentality it hasn’t changed, because noone else’s mentality has changed, I see everything clearly through my sober eyes but other people don't, because those particular people like to shy away from the TRUTH, and that is why I'm the best in the world, because I don't talk bullshit and I am simply better than them! So Mark if you want to keep hiding from the truth, you do that, but I got more pressing issues, particularly with the man standing in the middle of that ring, Sting!

You have been saying I’m wrong? No no no, Sting you are wrong, you know full well this will be as Little Jimmy would put it “WCW Mark 2!†and his labelling of the place has been right so far up to now and with Nitro coming back, hell let’s put you, Nash and Hollywood Hulk Hogan as our main event because that is really gonna draw, that is really going to get CWF the ratings they crave! My ‘promo’ with The Undertaker at Cyber Sunday and that which ensued after it was called the best damn thing to ever happen to CWF and you want to know why Sting? Because I am the top guy in this company, I am the exciting prospect yet I’m stuck in midcard mediocrity with the Miz and Muhammed Hassan! It’s a joke Sting, so no, nothing has changed and won’t until I get put where I belong, top the card, making this little company money, getting ratings and being the Undisputed CWF Champion!

The erupt into a huge mixed reaction, deafening as Punk’s intensity and frustration is high, Punk continues before Sting can get in a word edge way.

CMPunkStage5.png

Oh no, I’m not finished yet Sting! If you think you can just butt in when I’M talking, you got another thing coming, I am a ticking time bomb on this microphone and I have always got something to say! People say I shouldn’t of been allowed back, well people like Edge and Christian are insignificant, just like your presence on this show Sting, you’re a has been, outdated; NOTHING! Do you hear me Stinger, you are no better than Mark, you claim to have found god, a new direction in life, but that doesn’t change you does it Sting and I know you have nothing to say to that!

Punk snarls as he crosses his arms, staring at Sting as the Icon finally gets a word back in against CM Punk.

Sting: It’s unfortunate you feel that way Phil; I respect the fact you had it tough the past few times you tried to help out this company, people backstabbing you – I realize your own potiental and I also realize what you want but you have to EARN IT! Just like you have to earn your respect, you have to earn your title shots and I don’t doubt your ability one bit but prove to me, I can trust you in such a role!

Punk points at Sting, yelling back at Sting.

CMPunkStage1.png

CM Punk: It’s not your decision Sting! It’s not your choice, you have no say in my direction, I wouldn’t let a fifty year old has been telling me when I can and can’t main event, I’m not having you telling me who I can and can’t face; I came out here to prove a point that nothing has changed and you proved me right, Steve! Once I’ve finished with Mark Calloway, aka “The Undertaker†I’m going for that CWF Championship and word of advice, stay out my way Sting because I am Straight-Edge and I’m better than you!

CM Punk turns his back to Sting and begins to walk backstage but Sting quickly stops him.

Sting: WOAH WOAH WOAH! Hold up there Philly! What gives you the right to walk away from me after a blatant sign of disrespect! You say once you’re finished with the Undertaker, you’ll be coming for the CWF Championship, well I got news for you Phil, at Uprising, fitting title for a man such as yourself I might add, it will be you versus the Undertaker in a No Holds Barred Match. Oh, and before you get any ideas, Punk, it's not for number one contendership. Like I said, you need to EARN that right, and if you manage to beat the Undertaker at Uprising, maybe I'll consider it.

CM Punk looks behind him before turning around fully, the fans going absolutely bonkers, CM Punk quickly fires back.

CM Punk: YOU CAN’T DO THAT, YOU DON’T HAVE THE POWER TO BOOK, YOU SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED! THIS IS –

Sting interrupts CM Punk with conviction in his words.

Sting: Oh but I do Phil, because you see things HAVE changed around here and I can tell you more changes are coming because I am the General Manager of Nitro and what I say goes… And oh will you look at the time, Folks are you ready because it’s SHOWTIME!

HueGradientMapNewlogo.png

[video=youtube;OoGXVJZQjzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoGXVJZQjzM[/video]​

The pyros explode signaling the beginning of the show and after the events of the Punk and Sting the crowd is really Hot. Signs from around the world cheering or jeering their favorite superstars. R-Truth, Triple H, Zach Ryder, Batista, Punk are just some of the names that you see as the camera passes through the crowd. Eventually we are brought to the announcer table where the legend Jim Ross sits with another legend Hot Rod Roddy Piper.​

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Good evening everyone and welcome to what already has been a new beginning for CWF. This is Monday night Nitro and folks unlike the last time this banner was up in the air we promise you it will be bigger and better then ever. I am Jim "JR" Ross alongside the newest man to commentate on the announce team Hot Rod, Roddy Piper.

Roddy Piper: It is good to be here JR. I can't tell you how happy I am to be sitting here tonight, even if I got to smell your awful barbeque farts all night. This should be a fantastic evening.

JR: The insult aside, we have an amazing show lined up for you, headlined by none other then to determine who the REAL CWF Champion is. Will it be the Worlds Heavyweight Champion Batista or the Instant Classic CWF Champion Christian?

Roddy Piper: We also have the Hardcore Championship on the line in what is sure to be great. A bunch of up and comers taking on the Game in what is my pick to steal the show.

JR: I think that is all the hyping we have for now Hot Rod, so let's head to the ring folks.

As JR and Piper finish there introductions, the tron goes blank. And with that the lights go off too. Then the tron flickers on with images, of John Cena, Chris Jericho, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Edge and countless other superstars all hurt. It flicks through these getting faster and faster until it sticks on one image.

batista-world-heavyweight-champion.jpg

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista, the brand new CWF Heavyweight Champion walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward and pausing for a lot longer than usual. He mouths the words "I Told You So", and slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

batista2.gif

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone. As the mic is placed in his hand, the music stops and Batista waits a few seconds before the spotlight, now with a tint of gold color shines on him alone, as he addresses the booing CWF Universe.

The Animal, Batista: I don't understand this. I really don't. Why is that you people constantly boo me. At a time where I stand in front of all of you, why is it that you now boo me, as your god. As your master.... as your champion. You see, you people are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. You boo people who suck, that's granted, but you boo people like myself, which is the exact opposite and I don't get why. You never boo tax inflation, you never boo increasing rail ticket prices, bus ticket prices, you never boo any of that and it is all inevitable. The prices are always going to go up, it's just a matter of time. And that's the same with Dave Batista. I was always going to get to the top of the ladder, I was always going to become the champion, but instead of embracing that fact, you all decide to boo the fact that I have achieved the inevitable. And tonight, I will take a worthless title, off an un-worthy champion in Christian, and I can already guarantee that after my good work tonight, all you people are going to do... is boo me.

But, that's where it's time that you all need to realize... that I simply don't care. Your booing doesn't hurt me. It puts me at no disadvantage. There is nothing that any of you can say that change my focus and determination in-between these three ropes because everything that I do in this business, I do for myself! I don't do it for nobody else, because it is all my effort, my sweat, my blood. You do nothing so you get nothing from me. All you get is a showing of my dominance, of my self-gratification in hurting other people. Tonight, it is not a celebration.... it is a beginning of a time that will be here.... I won't say a long time, because that's an understatement of the word forever.

Batista smirks and his music plays again and the screen goes to black....

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Uprising.png

COMMERCIAL BREAK
[video=youtube;O0u-5FVUXY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0u-5FVUXY4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Generic music begins to play as Bossman comes up from the under the titantron headed towards the ring. He looks as if he is going to attempt to slide in but decides to use the stairs and gets in between the ropes.

"I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD, I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD, COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, BRING IT ON!"

[video=youtube;iH62Mydu_bQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH62Mydu_bQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]​

Dolph Ziggler comes out from the back in his signature t-shirt to loud boos. He doesn't care though. He walks the ramp and just in the middle of the walk, he slicks his blond hair back again and smiles. He enters the ring and joins Bossman as the bell sounds...​

Piper: Well, you know... Big Bossman is only 41 and still sticking around to wrestling. But either way, I see potential in young Ziggler here.

ZigglesBossman.png

The bell sounds as Big Bossman gains advantage instantly with a right hook which sends Ziggler to the ropes. Bossman grabs Ziggler and tries to push his forehead into the ropes but Ziggler jumps onto the second ropes as he grabs the neck of Bossman but Bossman manages to place Ziggler in a full nelson but Ziggler wraps his legs around the second rope as Bossman lets go. Bossman grabs Ziggler and irish-whips him towards the ropes, Ziggler baseball slides under the ropes as he looks towards Bossman as he kicks the steel steps.

JR: I don't think Ziggler can cope with this... Big Bossman is proving his dominance here.

Bossman goes over the top rope as he hops off the apron as Ziggler tries to run away, Bossman chases after him as Ziggler charges at the steel steps with a low dropkick as the steel steps crash into Bossman's legs. Ziggler then steps up onto the steel steps as he places Bossman in a sleeper-hold, Bossman struggles for a bit before dropping to his knees, the referee begins counting both men but Bossman manages to get back to his feet as he runs back as Ziggler crashes into the apron. Bossman slides back into the ring as the referee counts Ziggler.

Ziggler gets to his feet as he slowly hops up on the apron, Bossman grabs his hair as Bossman lifts Ziggler to the apron but Ziggler turns around and performs a Hot-Shot as Bossman stumbles back towards the middle of the ring. Ziggler jumps up from the apron as he performs a springboard cross-body but Bossman has caught him as Bossman goes for a swinging side slam but Ziggler counters into a DDT!

Piper: What an amazing counter by Ziggler there!

Ziggler looks for the pinfall.

Lawler: This could be it!

Kick Out!

Ziggler gets to his feet as he jumps up straight away and performs an elbow drop, Ziggler repeats once more. Ziggler then goes to the corner turnbuckle as Bossman slowly gets to his feet, Ziggler looks for a Fameasser but Bossman moves out of the way, Ziggler turns around only to be met by Bossman's spinebuster. Bossman goes for the pinfall.

Kick Out!

Bossman gets to his feet as he grabs Ziggler before placing his forehead on the ropes facing the entrance ramp as Bossman slides Ziggler's forehead on the ropes from one corner to the other. As this happens, Miz and Christian jump over the barricade as they sneak into the ring.

JR: What's Miz & Christian doing here?!

The Miz sneaks up from behind Big Bossman and delivers a Skull Crushing Finale where Bossman hits his head on the corner turnbuckle, at the same time this happened Ziggler turned around and Christian delivered a spear.

Piper: This is disgusting... I hope Bossman and Ziggler get their hands on Christian and Miz next week because of this!

Justin Roberts: This match has resulted in a Double Disqualification due to interference by The Miz and Christian.

Both men are laid out on the mat as Miz and Christian look at the damage they've done as they walk towards the entrance ramp as they go backstage.

Nitro suddenly fades to show Wade Barrett facing right up to the camera, and it was obviously recorded earlier today. Barrett doesn't waste any time, he just speaks right away.

normal_smackdown1028_042.jpg

Wade Barrett:Instead of flaunting around my biceps or talking about my intelligence, let me get straight to the point and explain to all of you exactly why Wade Barrett is the only name you're ever going to remember. I'm not afraid to admit I lost to Batista, but don't think for even a second that I'm going to let it irritate me. I still know I'm better than him, belt or not, and I'll prove that when the time comes. But for now, I'm free. I'm done with Chris Jericho and his incessant slave driving, and I can now call myself an official member of the CWF Nitro roster. I'm not booked for tonight, but that won't be a problem, because clearly I'm being reserved for a much more important event. 3 Men can claim after tonight that they debuted in a Hardcore title match, I debuted in a World Heavyweight Championship match, and I stood toe to toe with Batista, and nobody can discredit that.

normal_smackdown1028_047.jpg

Wade Barrett:I've made a collosal impact in my short time in CWF, and to be quite frank, that's nothing to me. The Barrett Uprising is not going to stop until once again I'm in that World Title match, and this time I plan on the outcome being very, very different. No Animal is going to hold me back, nobody is ever going to hold me back again, whether it be Chris Jericho, or a pechalant group of hangers on. I am Wade Barrett, and by the end of my time here in CWF, you are all going to be on your knees, begging me to stay.

Wade stares into the camera as Nitro fades off from him and moves on.

[video=youtube;CrZkrEZ9C8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZkrEZ9C8Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]
'
This is what I brought you, this you can keep. This is what I brought, may you forget me.

I promise to depart, just promise me one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.'

The crowd boos heavily as the new CWF Champion comes from behind the curtain, Christian looks at his CWF Championship belt as he takes his time as he strolls down the entrance ramp. He steps up on the steel steps and enters the ring with a microphone in hand.

normal_002.jpg

Christian;

Life's pretty sweet isn't it? Time after time, I come out here... I tell you what I'm going to do and I do it... Yet, I continue to get disrespected by everyone, the CWF Universe, the guys backstage, the management... What of it? From now on, I demand to be respected. I don't care if you hate me or not but I am here as your CWF Champion, don't you worry about me beating Dave tonight, worry about me because this belt is something I'll hold for a very, very long time. Everyone has tried taking it off me, but after time, I find myself holding this once again. With Uprising being just a couple of weeks away, I know there's another thing I must worry about. The number one contender, Dolph Ziggler... You see, management gives him a number one contendership shot on his debut in which he beat Sheamus and Edge. But you see management has done nothing to protect me, instead they find a bunch of kids who come into this business and hand them title shots. I had to fight for it, I had to be in Elimination Chambers, Hell in A Cells and other stipulation matches to fight for a Championship belt like this. Yet all I hear are boo's, absolute hatred, why? Is it because I'm just that DARN good? Is it because I put my body on the line more than Mick Foley will ever do?

The crowd breaks into a 'Foley' chant.

Yeah Mick Foley's around somewhere, don't forget 'Mattitude'... I was part of them and Mick Foley decided to take them out and seriously injure them that they're now no longer part of CWF. But it doesn't matter if I've got friends backing me up or not, I've proved time after time why I'm a fighting Champion, why I'm successful here in CWF. Management has no choice but to continue giving me chances, they know I can put on one hell of a match but there's a problem... A problem with Management. You see at Cyber Sunday... Just when I was promised that I'd be in the Main Event, where I won my Championship... It wasn't. CM Punk and The Undertaker decided it would be nice to come out and start talking and lead it up to a brawl. I was cheated, lied to and disrespected by management. Yet, we do not know who the 'Owner' of CWF is... But rumors have it... Our General Manager is 'Sting'. Could you get any more stupidier? He's actually a wrestler here in CWF but unless you've hanged up your boots so quickly it's a shame because you see all this... All this is a complete mockery! You think you can save CWF? By being General Manager? By allowing CM Punk and Undertaker to be above Dave and I? As much as I hate Dave Batista, I must admit that one of us deserved to close Cyber Sunday. I don't care if CM Punk or The Undertaker are your two favorite wrestlers, I don't care if they're DAMN good... I'm telling you one thing Sting, if you are our General Manager, I suggest you listen carefully.

At Uprising, my match will main event Uprising regardless of what you think, because if I'm lied to again, I will bring out my lawyer... in fact... He's here tonight. Shall I introduce him?

Out comes David Otunga to no music, he walks straight down the ring as he hops into the ring as Christian gives him the mic.

normal_124.jpg

OOC: Ignore Swagger.

David Otunga;

My name's David Otunga... I graduated from Harvard in law and what I see here is management continuing to breach Christian's contract with nothing filled with deception. Christian has been backstabbed around here and he isn't taking a stand for it and neither am I. Now Sting... whoever your 'Owner' or 'General Manager' is, it clearly states in Christian's contract that he is to main event when contending or defending a Championship match. Mr. Cameraman, get over here so you and the CWF Universe can see this.

contract.jpg

You see, the contract was broken and Christian has yet to be paid the $150,000. With Vincent Kennedy McMahon no longer owner, we will be suing the owner once we find out who it is. Christian is to be paid, this is the contract that is up until 20th December, 2011 on that very day Christian and I will be speaking with the board of directors in order to fill out a new contract. If things don't go our way... then perhaps history will be re-created, perhaps Christian could be walking out of here with the Championship belt like CM Punk once did. But we'll put things aside for now, because if Christian does win the belt at Uprising, we will still stay around regardless what the contract is... I am a lawyer and I can manipulate management into listening to us.

Otunga then gives Christian the microphone.

So... seeing there's a lot of things happening here in CWF. My only focus right now is that tonight, I become the Undisputed Champion and I, Christian head into Uprising as the Champion and walk out still Champion. While my contract ends in just fifteen days time... I will do everything I can to ensure management to keep me here because this is a company where I worked hard for to become Champion. Don't fret because the 'Instant Classic' isn't going anywhere quickly... But Sting... if you're the 'General Manager'... I suggest you pay up or else it'll be SHOWTIME.

Christian and Otunga then leave as they laugh, we go to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[video=youtube;CHUwo2YsDCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHUwo2YsDCY[/video]

*Muhammad Hassans theme hits the arena, the crowd boos immediately as Hassan emerges on stage with a cold serious look on his face. He immediately marches down the ramp as Daivari follows behind him with now sign of The Great Khali. Hassan jumps up on the apron and steps into the ring as Khosrow goes over and gets a microphone stepping into the ring and handing it to Hassan.*

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000267000.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

My name...is Muhammad Hassan. The man by my side is Khosrow Daivari, and if you will notice we are missing a follower of mine. and that is because no matter how many times I show up, no matter how many times I steal the show and how many people I beat which includes an entire roster in a battle royal, I am still discriminated against night in...and night out.

*The crowd begin to boo but Hassan patiently waits for them to quiet down before continuing.*

and you people, you people are the worst offenders. Because you people who watch CWF are just like every other living American, because while something corrupt and something hateful is being done to my people even though we are Americans, you turn a blind eye. And you people are even worse because you have the audacity to claim that I am over-reacting, that I am simply ranting about something that doesn’t exist anymore and barely did in the first place. Well lets all take a look at my CWF career shall we.​

I called CWF and I never got through to say that I was coming back, when I finally did sign my contract again of course Khosrow and Khali signed with me. I was told to fly out to Elimination Chamber so I can be featured in a promo for my return, I flew with my own money and I wasn’t even let inside the building. And on that night there was not one mention of my name. The following show I debuted, taking out the Intercontinental Champion and defeated two men in one match. the following week I defeated the roster in a battle Royal to become number one contender for the world heavyweight Championship, and yet the two people I was facing were in the match only because they lost. I had to beat a roster, all they had to do was lose to get into the same match.​

And now look at what has happened. Because of “Nitro†about the 6th name change to date, the tag team division was taken away, and I get a phone call telling me that while Khosrows was signed with me as my manager. The Great Khali only resigned his contract, and his contract was a tag team contract as he was tag team champion with Khosrow. Therefore The Great Khali was subsequently fired, and why was he fired? because management wanted to “freshen†things up, because they wanted to get back to how this place started. My Follower is out of a job just because the people upstairs don’t know how to handle things around here, and to further that point where am I now? I am put in some Tag team match while there is a unification match at the main event, I’ve been main eventing for the past two months and every single damn main event event I was in I won And yet I’m simply thrown into a tag team match with someone I don’t trust against two people I really couldn’t care less about.​

*Hassan looks like he is growing in anger but is trying to keep his breath under control*

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000257400.jpg

Go on the web right now, the official video of CWF Uprising which is not just a quick video it is a 4 minute promo. Look at it, and you will see not one image of myself or khosrow. I was number one contender for two championships that were robbed from me, I main evented and won the final instances of the second brand and yet I am not even promoted for Uprising while a slew of people who are not even apart of this company anymore are. Or if you want more, just look at the opening to tonights show, the signature for Nitro features people who haven’t had more than one match and people who are out of action and there is not one showing of the Great Muhammad Hassan.​

This is prejudice to the highest degree, and yet no one seems to care. Someone makes a joke about someone’s race and people go up in arms, and yet when so much discrimination and bigotry is shown to myself everyone not only seems okay with it but you people seem to love it. For the past couple months I have been trying to do this the way it should be done, I win matches and by winning matches I’m given the same opportunities as anyone else who would do so and become champion. And yet what happened last night? I was robbed twice, I was attacked with a weapon and then I was cheated by the referee. Not only did he attack me but he even counted as fast as he could afterwards...I-I wanted to do all of this fair and right, but Khosrow and myself have learned that management and you people won’t allow an Arab-American to succeed in your system. I can win every single match I’m in like I had done and still nothing will come my way, therefore I am done trying to get things the “fair†way.​

From now on instead of just winning matches and waiting for my opportunity to be given to me, I will be taking it. I will take opportunities unfairly given to others by force, and I will make sure that my face isn’t just the face of my people but the face of this entire company. I will look down upon all of you just like you all do to me now, I tried to earn it but now I will simply beat the respect out of everyone on that roster.​

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000308600.jpg

My Name is Muhammad Hassan, You can take away my followers, You can push me down the card, You can cheat me out of my championships, and you can make sure no one ever knows I am apart of the show with your promotional videos. But you all will soon, oh so very soon, be on your knees praising the greatness that is myself. Praise be to Allah and glory shall be Muhammad Hassans!​

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000311266.jpg

*Hassan lifts up both arms in the air as he stands in the middle of the ring.*

TheGreatHassanandTheUndertakermp4_000313933.jpg

The fans in attendance of the CWF House Show are pumped awaiting apparently the biggest surprise of the night to end the show, suddenly their wait is over with a spoken atmospheric tune.​

THIS IS TRUE... THIS IS REAL...
THIS IS...
STRAIGHT EDGE!!!

cmpunkxuhi.gif

The fans go nuts into a huge series of cheers reaction as Cult of Personality hits the PA system, emerging from the backstage area is the one and only CM Punk! He chuckles as he strolls down the entrance ramp, ignoring almost all the fans in attendance but keeping a smile on his face. Punk continues his walk down to the ring before walking up the ring steps, he glances out into the crowd before leaping up onto the turnbuckle.​

tumblr_lfa6i5eeL51qg8cjto1_400.jpg

Punk then leaps off the turnbuckle and turns his attention towards the entrance ramp and the titantron, awaiting for opponent.​

TagTeamMatch.png

Punk and Hassan stand in the ring, waiting for their opponents, suddenly one of their opponents theme's hits the PA System.​

DEAD MAN WALKING!

[video=youtube;vj8ddUKwBYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj8ddUKwBYk[/video]​

The Undertaker's theme hits the PA system as the fans erupt into a chorus of boos, the rest break out into a huge CM Punk chant, everyone in the arena wanting CM Punk to handle the problems, after a few moments, the light of the Undertaker's motorbike becomes visable as Deadman Inc, Undertaker emerges from the entrance ramp, revving his motorbike engine, CM Punk climbs on the top rope and points at the Undertaker, Undertaker simply turns off his engine and lifts up a microphone from his pocket, Taker begins to speak out.​

cena1.jpg

Undertaker: CM Punk, boy you gotta lotta nerves running yer mouth at the house show like you did and it really pissed me off but you are forgetting how badly I beat your ass at Cyber Sunday, how I used you as an instrument of destruction, destroying the ring, announcement tables and the titantron with your little limp body and you're still out here, thinking I'm gonna face you again... You got it all wrong son, because Uprising will be the last time we meet, because I'm gonna end your little Era of Punk before it's even began... And don't forget about you Hassan, you wanna insult America, well let's just say, we got a little insurance policy in CWF to handle people like you!

The fans continue to boo as both Big Bossman, holding an American Flag and the Miz with the Intercontinental Championship in hand both wait for CM Punk and Undertaker to turn around, after a moment, CM Punk and Hassan both turn around; Big Bossman nails Hassan with the American Flag, breaking it in two as Punk quickly makes to duck the Intercontinental belt shot from the Miz, Miz tosses the belt aside as CM Punk delivers a Clothesline to Miz knocking him down; Taker continues to watch from the titantron as Big Bossman takes out his baton and swings for Punk; Punk once again dodges and hoists Big Bossman up onto his shoulders, signaling for the G.T.S as the fans go absolute nuts.​

Jim Ross: Big Bossman is about to have an Early night here folks!

Rowdy Piper: Night Night Bossman!

Before CM Punk can deliver the GTS to Bossman, Undertaker storms the ring, slide in, Punk drops Bossman and pounces on Undertaker pumpeling him on the canvas, but Bossman saves Undertaker grabbing Punk into a full Nelson, Taker gets back to his feet and straight himself up, and points at CM Punk "you done it now boy!" before delivering a right hook to the face of CM Punk, Miz continues to beat down on Muhammad Hassan, as Daivari attempts to make the save but Bossman boots him in the face, as Undertaker tosses CM Punk out of the ring, Taker takes one last look back at the Big Bossman before climbing out of the ring, grabbing CM Punk by the hair and goes to toss him into the barricade but CM Punk manages to counter, spins with Taker on the spot before launching over the Barricade, Taker hits the ground with a thud, as CM Punk leaps up onto the barricade; Taker quickly picks himself up but its too late as CM Punk leaps off and delivers a flying Forearm to Undertaker, knocking down to the ground once more.​

Jim Ross: Punk and Taker are about to tear this arena down to the ground!

Rowdy Piper: Never mind about that, look at Hassan getting his ass handed to him.

Miz continues to nail Hassan in the head as Big Bossman looks at the Intercontinental championship, lowering his shades to take a look at the Miz, before smirking; Bossman walks over to the Miz, Miz too busy gloating doesn't realise that Big Bossman is behind him, after a moment, Bossman suddenly nails Miz in the back of the head with the Intercontinental Championship Belt, the fans go nuts as Big Bossman leans over, yelling at Miz "This Belt boy, is now under my property!" before standing back up straight, Big Bossman lifts the Intercontinental Championship high above his head, chuckling away as the camera's manage to chase up with the Undertaker and CM Punk, brawling through the backstage area.​

Jim Ross: Blah gawd, CM Punk and Undertaker still at it here folks!

Undertaker grabs CM Punk by the head and tosses him straight into a wall, leaving a huge crack in the wall, Undertaker begins to mock CM Punk as the straight-edge superstar attempts to pick himself up; but Undertaker grabs him once more and tosses him over one of the steel trunks, CM Punk bounces onto the floor below as Taker strolls over, CM Punk quickly rolls onto his back and places his foot on the side ofthe trunk before kicking it away, sending it straight into the gut of Undertaker; Undertaker breathes heavily as CM Punk grabs Undertaker by the head and slams it into the trunk; Punk goes to do more damage to Undertaker but about 20 security guards pile in and begin to pull Undertaker and CM Punk as the segment comes to an end. We are then taken back to ringside.

[video=youtube;t_h-BR2RDg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_h-BR2RDg4[/video]

The fans begin to get on their feet, cheering for the Independent Wrestling Legend. Bryan walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterward. The fans cheer even louder. Bryan raises his hand with his index finger pointing to the ceiling before closing his right hand into a fist where he shakes it a few time. Bryan continues walking down the ramp. He walks up the steps before entering the ring before grabbing a microphone off a technical worker.

DanielBryan11.jpg

Daniel Bryan: I finally made it to the big leagues. My hard work has finally paid off because I just got signed to be the newest member of CWF Nitro. I finally decided to leave the land of independents and come here to the place where all of the best-known wrestlers compete. I have been billed as the best wrestler in the world, but I’m pretty sure people in the back don’t agree with that statement. But hey they are entitled to their own opinion. But if they do have a problem with me saying that I am the best wrestler in the world, they can come here to this ring and so something about it, because I came to CWF to wrestle because that is what I do best.

Bryan pauses for a moment

Daniel Bryan: My intentions here in CWF are to prove to everyone that I really am the best wrestler in the world, and I’m also here to win some championships. I have wrestled all over in these world in Japan, Mexico, Europe, Canada and here in the US, everywhere I have won championships and I don’t tend to stop at any moment. So I’m putting every champion in CWF in notice that Daniel Bryan is going to be working hard to get his hands on some gold. So watch out because I will work my way up from the back of the line.​

Bryan pauses for a another moment

Daniel Bryan: Another reason why I joined is because I heard CWF has the best fans in the business and I want to see and experience this for myself. This fans love me and I love them back, its time these fans getting treated to a new form of wrestling; my form of wrestling. I am going to shock these fans with moves hey have never seen before. So I hope everyone in CWF is ready to see the debut of Daniel Bryan next week here in his very ring. So I am issuing a challenge to anyone in the locker room to a match next week,, but be careful because when you get into the ring with me, you got only two options, you either SNAP or you TAP!!!!!​

Daniel Bryan drops the mic as he climbs to the turnbuckle and poses for the fans. He then exits the ring and walks up the ramp as CWF goes to commercial break

COMMERCIAL BREAK
200px-Final_Resolution_%282011%29.jpg

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Lights in the arena are cut of. Music starts to play. You can see those purple wings on the WARtron. Austin Aries is here tonight after being attacked by Zack Ryder this Sunday.

ostinarieswc5.gif

Aries is comming to the ring in his tipical pink jacket. He is walking down the ramp, stops in front one of our fans, tries to shake his hand but at the last second, Aries pulls his hand back and smiles.

austin-aries-12.jpg

Austin´s almost in the ring,he jumps up on the apron and pulls his hands up in the air.​

aaaaatng.jpg

JR:Austin is standing in the ring with a mic in his hands. We´re gonna take a look to what he has to say when we return.

austin-aries_original.jpg

Austin Aries:„Tonight, I´m here to adress a couple of people. You see people, every single week when I come out here you booo´ me. You should be booin´ yourselfes. You booo´d me this Sunday. I came out to the ring after I was attacked by that jerk Zack Ryder. And you boo me? Scott Hall didn´t even show up to face me like a man that he said he is.Why don´t you go ahead and boo him?. He´s your idol, your hero. But gues what, your hero didn´t show up and you know why? He fears me. “

Fans start to booo´ Austin Aries again while he´s talking about Scott Hall.

„Yes, it´s true. After I hit him whit a Brainbuster on WAR, He´s no longer a CWF Superstar. I didn´t have my match on Cyber Sunday, but I have a damn good feeling that I forced Scott Hall to retire. Yes, people are saing that he was released but c´moon. Everybody knows the truth Scott. Who else can say that he ended career of a man without having a single match? NOBODY accept me, A Double Austin Aries! Enough about Scott Hall, Now I´ll answer the guestion that everybody asked me. Why did I attack R-Truth? I don´t know. You see, he prety much impresed me. But it still wasn´t enough. Truth, don´t take it personaly. I said a couple of times that I´m going throght everybody. When I attacked you, I wasn´t much happy about it but now I´m glad that I did it. You know, because of it I´m in a title picture."

Now, there is another assh**e that I´d like to talk about. His name is Zack Ryder.“

Crowd starts to cheer when Aries says the name of Zack Ryder

Austin Aries:

„ How can you cheer that talentless idiot? He comes out here, cuts a one minute promo and you love him? Zack, you´ve had no reason to come out there and hit me with a Rough Ryder. I know that you´re not a hundred percent fit in your head but I never thought that you´re that much stupid. Now I´m not out here to cry like a baby. I´m here to tell that tonight, you´re not walking out with a Hardcore Title. Yeah, this Sunday you were the last man standing. Tonight, You ain´t gonna be.Tonight I´ve got two things on my mind. Number one, beat you down like I did to Scott Hall and number two, winnig the Hardcore Championship.“

austin%20aries_96809.jpg

„I have no problem taking out Ryder and Truth. But there is one man left. The new CWF Hardcore Champion, Triple H. Triple H,you finaly won the Hardcore Title. Congratulations. Congratulations to you because you have that pleasure to be the man who I´m taking that title away from. You´re walking around with Stephanie like a big boss. Who would you feel about Stephanie pushing your sorry ass on a wheelchair after tonight? I´m pretty sure that I´ll like don´t ya? Scott Hall is no longer here to help you. You may won the title on your own but that was just a luck. Seriously, do you even think that tonight you´re walking out The Hardcore Champion? If you do, then I´m gonna beat that crap of your head as quickly as I can. Hahaha, Hahaha!“

Aries pulls his head up, closes his eyes and slowly pulls his hands up.

Austin Aries:

„Two weeks ago when I made me very first appearence here on CWF I said that I´m here to be the best. Tonight I´m going to prove it with making history. I´ll be the very first man to win a title in my first match here. I´m not a hardcore wrestler. I don´t really know how to move myself in this tipe of a match. But I´m the smartes man in this match cause I´m The Greatest Man that ever lived and ever will live. Guys, I hope that tonight you´re gonna perform in your Top Levels because I´m bringing my A Double level and that´s a one level higher above everybody´s level.

The bell rings.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Fatal 4 way match scheduled for one fall and it is for the CWF Hardcore Championship!

THE TRUTH......HAS SET ME FREE!

r-truth-o.gif

The crowd boos as R-Truth emerges from the back with a big scowl on his face. He yells at the crowd “SHUT UP!†as he walks down the ramp and towards the ring.​

Piper: This guy right here, R-Truth, what's he all about?

JR: R-Truth looking to gain some gold here tonight and he just might do it.

As Truth enters the ring, The theme of Zack Ryder hits the PA.​

WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

zack-ryder-minitron-o.gif

The crowd pops loud as “Long Island Iced Z†Zack Ryder steps out from the back to the delight of the crowd. He struts down the ramp towards the ring.​

JR: Zack Ryder is certainly a fan favorite.....and a favorite to win this match!

Piper: I don't know Jim. I think this kid is a punk, in my opinion.

Ryder enters the ring with Truth and Aries as the theme of the Hardcore Champion hits the PA.​

MY TIME! MY TIME!

triple-h-titantron-o.gif

The crowd pops loud again as “The Game†Triple H emerges with the Hardcore Championship secured around his waist and a sledgehammer in his hands. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks down at his 3 opponents for tonight. He then starts in towards the ring. Aries wastes no time in rushing towards Triple H and this match is underway.​

HxCtitlematch.png

Aries runs up to The Game and is met with a sledgehammer shot to the gut for his troubles. Meanwhile, as Ryder is distracted by this, Truth ambushes him with clubs to the back. Truth backs Ryder into the corner and starts pummeling him with right hands and kicks to the sternum. Ryder is down in the corner. Meanwhile, Triple H has mounted Aries and is laying on right hand after right hand to him. Triple H then takes the sledgehammer and begins to choke the life out of him.​

Piper: I've always liked the viciousness of Triple H, Ross!

JR: No doubt about it, he is the Cerebral Assassin!

As Ryder is down in the corner, Truth tries to mock Ryder by doing his signature fist pumps and trying to hit Ryder with his own move, the Broski Boot. As Truth goes for it, Ryder rolls out of the ring and Truth's leg gets caught up in the ropes. Ryder grabs Truth's leg and slams it against the apron of the ring. He continues to do so over and over again. Triple H has grabbed Aries by the hair and is dragging him towards the ring. As he does, Aries connects with a shot to Triple H's midsection. Then, Aries plants Triple H with a dropkick on the outside. Aries then grabs Triple H's sledgehammer and slams it down on Triple H's abdomen. Aries then decides to set up something by the announce table.​

Piper: He better not be coming near us! I'll lay somebody out!

JR: It certainly looks that way. Welcome to broadcasting, partner!

Ryder has hopped back in the ring and is stomping away on Truth. He picks Truth up and goes for a suplex. As he does, Truth reverses and hits a suplex of his own. Meanwhile, Aries has dragged the steel steps over to the announce table and has taken the top off of the table. He then grabs Triple H and starts dragging him towards the table He climbs up the steps and is about to suplex Triple H through the table but Triple H wiggles out and shoves Aries off the stairs, Aries runs towards Triple H and up the stairs but Triple H catches him and gives him a big spinebuster through the table.​

Piper: Oh My God, JR!

JR: Good God Almighty!

Aries and Triple H are out. Meanwhile, Truth has Ryder in a sleeper hold. The referee check his arm to make sure and see if he's fading.​

Just then, Ryder springs back to life and makes it to his feet. Truth is still holding on to his hold so Ryder grabs Truth and hits a back drop. Ryder decides to slide out of the ring and grab some toys from under the ring. He throws in a trash can, a steel chair, a table, a singapore cane, and a stop sign. He slides back in and grabs the stop sign and waits for Truth to stand up. He then cracks the stop sign over Truth's head. Ryder then pins Truth.​

KICK OUT!​

JR: How did Truth kick out of the hellacious shot to the head?

Piper: Pure will and determination, Ross!

Ryder can't believe it so he decides to set up the table in the ring. After he does, he turns around and is met with a singapore can shot to the head by Truth. Truth then goes for a cover.​

KICK OUT!​

JR: This is one hell of a contest here tonight!

Piper: This has been a good night, Jim!

Truth gets frustrated so he just begins to mount and punish Ryder with shots to the head. Just then, Triple H starts to stir and comes into the ring. He grabs Truth and starts exchanging right hands with him. Triple H gets the better of Truth and backs him into the corner and starts hammering him down into the corner. Triple H then looks over towards Ryder and fist pumps with him. Ryder runs and nails the Broski Boot to Truth. Ryder and Triple H knuckle bump before Triple H throws Ryder over the top rope. After he does, Aries sneaks back into the ring and hits Triple H with a flying heel kick to The Game that sends him to the mat. Aries then decides to climb the top rope.​

Piper: What's he going for?

JR: I don't know but it can't be good!

Aries then leaps off the turnbuckle and connects with a 450 Splash to Triple H. He then pins The Game.​

KICK OUT!​

Aries is in total disbelief. Aries starts arguing with the referee that it was a slow count. Aries then turns around and is hit with a dropkick by Truth. Aries then falls outside of the ring and hard onto the mat. Truth grabs the trash can and tosses it on top of Aries. Truth turns around and sees Ryder coming towards him. Ryder goes for the Ruff Ryder but Truth catches him in mid air and throws him through the set up table. Truth is then met by Triple H who kicks him in the midsection and plants him with a Pedigree. Triple H goes for the pin.​

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND STILL CWF HARDCORE CHAMPION “THE GAME†TRIPLE H!!!!

triple-h-defeats-randy-orton.jpg

Triple H is handed his title back and he lifts it up proudly. Aries, Truth, and Ryder all at their own times make their way towards the back, leaving Triple H in the midst of all this chaos.​

JR: Look at all this carnage!

Piper: I love it, Ross! I think I'll stay!

We then fade into our next segment with Triple H lifting his title high in the air.

The scene heads to the backstage area where Edge is seen walking, looking for something, he is clearly ticked off.

9.png

Edge: Sting! Sting! Where the hell are you?

Edge turns the corner and finally there is the Icon. He looks confused as hell as Edge comes and gets right in his face.

Edge: So you are the new law around here huh Sting? Well let me just say this. I have been at the top of CWF for forever now. I am the number 1 superstar on this show and I've been nothing but disrespected by some Irishman and a guy with too much hairspray who doesn't even deserve to be on the same level as me. I'm going to walk Sting I swear to god unless you do something about it, right NOW!

Sting just smiles and shakes his head.

Sting: I saw what happened at Cyber Sunday, and I got to say Edge. Not impressed. In fact, if anything I'd say you were down right disappointing. But I'll tell you what. I'll give you 1 more shot. Just 1. At Uprising its going to be you Edge, against Sheamus. And since I'm feeling generous as this show has been great so far, I'm going to make it a Number 1 contender match to the CWF Undisputed Championship. Now get out of my face before I change my mind.

Edge looks mad, but then he thinks about it before smiling. He walks off screen as you can hear laughing coming from him. Sting just shakes his head.

Sting: This company has no respect. God damn!

[video=youtube;3Kof3rWex6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kof3rWex6A[/video]​

mick-foley-o.gif

foley_280x390_718175a.jpg

The crowd comes alive as “The Hardcore Legend†Mick Foley comes out from the backstage area. He hasn't been seen in the CWF for a long time and everyone is happy to see him. He stops at the top of the ramp to address the audience.​

Piper: Jim, look who it is!

JR: It's “The Hardcore Legend†Mick Foley himself!

mick-foley-interview-20070305044936622-000.jpg

Mick Foley: You know, it feels good to be back RIGHT HERE in Kansas City, Missouri!

The crowd cheers loudly as Foley goes for one his classic cheap pops. Foley then continues addressing the crowd.​

Mick Foley: You know, I've been asked about a billion times over the last week: “Mick, why'd ya' do it?†Well, the tides are turning in CWF and I wanted to make a, no pun intended, Impact around here and what better way than to show these good people why they call me “The Hardcore Legendâ€. Now, I heard that both Matt Hardy and Kurt Angle quit in protest when they heard I wasn't going to be punished for what I did. No, in fact, I was rewarded. I have the opportunity to face whoever I want to at the next PPV “Uprisingâ€.

The crowd starts chanting loudly and begin chanting “WORLD TITLE! WORLD TITLE! WORLD TITLE!†Foley cracks a smile.​

Mick Foley: You know, that's a major possibility. Last time I was here I was in a tag team with my good buddy The Rock and Stone Cold, but I really....

All of a sudden, this theme interrupts Foley's speech.​

[video=youtube;SmdLqTJmPBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdLqTJmPBE[/video]​

09.jpg

JR: Now what the hell is he doing out here?!

Piper: Show some respect, Ross! This man took Batista to the limit at Cyber Sunday.

JR: That's true, but he's interrupting a legend right now.

Wade-Barrett-wwes-the-nexus-15142717-288-390.jpg

Wade Barrett: Now hold on, wait just a minute there Foley. I have something I want to make absolutely crystal clear to you. Old dinosaurs like you, Stone Cold, or The Rock....nobody cares one bit about them.The only person who they care about and the only person who is going to make their CWF PPV debut in a World Title match is going to be me. Not you. Not anybody. You see, last Sunday, I took on Batista and I took him to his limits and shook him to his absolute Core. Again, no pun intended. You see, I don't care who you are or what you've done, right now you have the nostalgia factor on your side but to me, you're just another speed bump in my way. In the way of the Barrett Barrage and, at “Uprising†it will be just that: MY Uprising.

Foley looks out towards the crowd before giving Barrett a response.​

Mick Foley: You think that's all I am Wade? A nostalgia act? Well, I'll tell you what.....

Foley wastes no time and bashes Barrett in the head with a microphone. Barrett falls down on the stage as the crowd erupts.​

Piper: What a cheap shot, Foley!

Foley looks out to the crowd and lifts a thumbs up towards them. He then points down towards his sweats and pulls out Mr. Socko.​

JR: IT'S SOCKO!

As Foley puts on the sock, he turns around and is hit by a big axe club by Barrett. Barrett then mounts on top of Foley and starts hitting him with right hand after right hand. After a few moments, referees and backstage officials try to pull Barrett off of Foley. It doesn't work which brings out Nitro GM Sting. He gets a hold of Barrett and separates him from Foley.​

StingTitantron6.png

Sting: Barrett! Wade! Stop it! Stop it right now!

Sting holds Barrett back as Foley gathers himself. Foley grabs a microphone and addresses Barrett.​

Mick Foley: Sting, if you don't mind me saying, I think I've found my opponent for “Uprisingâ€. It will be Me going one-on-one with Wade Barrett!

The crowd pops at the announcement of that match. Wade has a smile wipe across his face. Sting then addresses Foley.​

Sting: If you're 100 percent sure, then you got it, you've got your match!

JR: Did you hear that? It's gonna be Mick Foley vs. Wade Barrett at “Uprisingâ€!

Piper: Oh, I can't wait, JR!

Sting makes his way towards the back as Wade and Foley stare each other down. We then go to commercial.

Commercial Break
2wcelop.jpg

Commercial Break

The bell rings signaling the beginning of what is sure to be a huge main event. The crowd goes nuts as Justin Roberts brings the mic to his mouth.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is your CWF Monday Nitro, Main Event. It will be for the CWF Undisputed Championship!

[video=youtube;zO6mkpGwc5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO6mkpGwc5M[/video]​

Batista’s music blasts through the arena as the Animal comes out with the World Championship around his waist. He smacks his hand against his chest clearly pumped for the action as he walks out and squats down where a pyro is blown up right behind him. The World Champion walks down the ramp and up the steel steps as Justin Roberts continues his introduction.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Washington DC, he is the CWF World Heavyweight Champion, Batista!

JR: And you have to believe Batista cannot be happy about this match up, coming only one week after he won the Championship from Wade Barrett at Cyber Sunday.

Piper: He’s an Animal JR. I’d put money on he isn’t thinking about that, because in his mind I’m sure he thinks he is going to win this.

[video=youtube;fu5bmrSoVy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu5bmrSoVy8[/video]

The music of the Instant Classic hits the PA system and the crowd goes nuts with boos. Captain Charisma comes out with the CWF Championship around his waist patting it like it is the greatest thing in the world. He points and picks on fans as he makes his way into the ring. Once in the ring he gets up on the turnbuckle and taunts the crowd to major heat before unstrapping the title around his waist and looking at it as if saying see you soon to the love of his life.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, he is a legend of CWF and is the CWF Heavyweight Champion, Captain Charisma Christian!

JR: And if there was ever a bigger crook here in CWF it would have to be this man Christian. Having his lawyer Ortunga covering his ass is ridiculous.

Piper: I don’t even know where the hell that came from. But I wonder if Vince will actually give a damn.

The bell rings and the match everyone has been waiting for is underway. The two men circle each other looking for an opening before locking up in the center of the ring. Batista overpowers the smaller Christian and sends him staggering into the corner. Senior referee Earl Hebner forces Batista off of Christian to the anger of both the Animal and the crowd. Christian cracks his knuckles before taking a cheap shot and kicking Batista in the gut. The Animal crotches over in pain and Christian unloads clubbing blows to the back of the Animal. The Animal is driven down to the mat where he is in all fours holding his back in pain as Christian bounces off the ropes and proceeds to kick Batista in the ribs knocking the wind out of the World champion. Christian feeling in control gets up and taunts the fans who hate it.

JR: And two well-placed cheap shots and the CWF Champion is in control of the match up.

Piper: If Christian wants to win this match he better keep the Animal off his feet. Mission successful so far.

Christian seeing Batista get to his feet allows him before sending the Animal off of the ropes. The Animal bounces off the rope and comes face to elbow with Christian. The Animal goes down to the mat and Christian doesn’t allow the champion to breathe stomping away at him with big boots aiming at joints and areas that would make it very hard for the Champion to breathe. Christian finishes off by driving his elbow into Batista’s midsection, before going for the cover.

1…

2…

Batista kicks out.

Christian turns to the ref telling him to count faster as the Animal slides outside of the ring to catch his breath. Christian afraid to lose his edge quickly gets outside of the ring and grabs the Animal, but the animal spins and nails Christian with a right hand that staggers him. Using the small advantage Batista gets down and using his shoulder spears Christian in the ring barricade. Feeling momentum shift his way again Batista picks up Christian and sends him crashing down onto the barricade with a snake eyes. Batista quickly slides back into the ring breaking up the ten count before returning to Christian, picking him up and sending him face first in the steel ring steps.

Piper: The Animal is just tearing into Christian here with everything that he can. How long till he gets to us?

JR: Let’s hope Batista changes his mind before he gets here Hot Rod.

Batista at this point throws Christian back into the ring and covers him.

1…

2…

Christian Kicks Out!

Batista doesn’t waste any time getting Christian back up to a vertical basis before driving him into the corner of the ring and driving his shoulders into Christian as the crowd delights in Captain Charisma’s pain. Batista gets out of the corner and begins smacking his chest before turning around and sprinting at Christian looking to take his head off. Christian is able to move out of the way and Batista slams himself hard into the turnbuckle. Christian uses the opportunity to come up behind the World Champion and slam him to the mat with an inverted DDT. The crowd boos as Christian attempts to steal one.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

The Animal kicks out at the last second saving his chances of being World Champion.

JR: Batista being a little too aggressive there and it almost cost him his chance at becoming Unified World Champion.

Piper: I don’t think there is anything wrong with being too aggressive JR. If anything Christian was showing his cunning by using the situation to his advantage.

Batista begins getting to his feet as the crowd tries to spur him on, but Christian is up and waiting, and once the Animal gets up Christian wraps his arm around him and locks in a sleeper hold. Batista tries to use his strength to get up, but is not quite able to. This upsets the crowd as Batista falls to a knee and soon is on the ground with Christian trying to add on pressure. The crowd gets even more riled up when they see a figure coming down the entrance ramp. The Number One Contender Dolph Ziggler. The crowd boos him as he begins watching the action from ringside. Meanwhile in the ring the official grabs Batista’s arm and drops it.

1…

JR: And the number 1 contender is out here just in time for what could be a Christian Victory!

2…

Piper: I bet Ziggler cannot wait for that hand to go down a third time so he can get his hands on Christian from earlier.

3.. NO!

The hand comes to life just millimeters from the ground and the crowd loves it. Christian’s eyes go big trying to stem the Animal from getting back to his feet but it isn’t any good. Batista gets to his feet and sends two elbows into the Instant Classics midsection. Christian is forced to let go and Batista sends him shooting into the ropes but Christian comes back looking for a clothesline. The Animal sees it coming and as Christian turns back around to his opponent, the CWF Champion is sent down to the mat hard with a brutal spinebuster. The crowd is pumped as Batista hops on top of the Instant Classic for what he believes to be the win.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Dolph Ziggler grabs the officials foot and sends him flying out of the ring. The ref not prepared hits the floor hard and it is apparent the wind is completely knocked out of him. The crowd boos as Ziggler plays it off acting innocent.

JR: What the hell? Why in the world would Dolph Ziggler save the match-up for Christian.

Piper: Cause Dolph Ziggler wants to face Christian at Uprising after the attack from earlier. If I didn’t know any better it might have all been one big masterstroke from Christian himself.

Ziggler is arguing his innocence with a young boy in the front row of audience vehemently, he never sees Batista come up behind him and grab him before throwing him into the ring. The crowd begins a massive pop as Ziggler on his knees begins pleading with Batista to leave him alone, the Animal’s face changes from one of rage to a happy smile. Batista reaches out his hand in friendship to Ziggler who after a moment of confusion takes it and Batista helps him up. Ziggler brushes himself off and begins thanking the Animal for showing mercy telling him it is just business. Batista turns shaking his head in understanding before turning around again and spearing Ziggler in half!

JR: Bah Gawd, Bah Gawd what a Spear! Dolph Ziggler has been broken in half by the Animal and the fans absolutely love it.

Piper: Batista is so two-faced. Telling Ziggler things were cool. That jackass!

Batista now is truly smiling as he looks at Ziggler on the outside of the ring with a grin of pleasure. He doesn’t see Christian come into the ring with the title belt in hand and as soon as the Animal turns the CWF Champion uses the CWF belt to smash Batista in the head with the title belt. The crowd boo heavily as Batista is out cold to the delight of Christian. Seeing that the ref is coming too and wanting to make sure he gets the victory, Christian brings the barely conscious to his feet before turning him over and hitting the Animal with the Unprettier. The crowd boos madly as Christian covers the soon to be former Worlds Champion and the referee begins to crawl into the ring. After several crucial moments the ref begins the count.

1…

2…

JR: Not like this, not like this!

3…

Christian stands up victorious believing he has won the World Championship. Unfortunately he has not for as the ref was counting 2 Dolph Ziggler was able to place Batista’s foot on the bottom rope which the ref saw only after Ziggler ducked back down. Christian calls for the World Championship but the ref tells him no! That Christian did not win the title for Batista had his foot on the rope.

Piper: And it looks like Ziggler has changed his mind on who he wants to face at Uprising JR.

JR: I didn’t even see Ziggler put Batista’s foot on the ropes, what a sneaky scoundrel.

Christian cannot believe he has been screwed and turns his attention back to Batista, picking him up and bringing him to the center of the ring where he goes for another unprettier, but the Animal finds life and shoves him off. Christian comes back and gets send to the mat hard with the nastiest clothesline the Animal has ever delivered. Christian is lights out as the Animal gets to his feet, momentum has completely shifted. The Animal shakes the cobwebs and is clearly pissed as he begins shaking the ropes violently. He turns towards his fallen opponent before lifting him up to his feet and slamming him down to the mat with the Batista Bomb. Batista goes for the cover as the fans chant along.

1…

2…

3…

batista.jpg

Justin Roberts: Here is your Winner and NEW CWF UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION BATISTA!

JR: What a fight! The Animal Batista has overcome the cheap tricks of the Instant Classic to walk out of Nitro the World Champion.

Piper: What a Batista Bomb! I could feel the earth shake from here!

The Animal is lifting up both World Championships as the fans give a mixed reaction but some are applauding. Batista is tired but still able to smile, when suddenly Dolph Ziggler slides into the ring. Batista turns around just in time to be brought down to the mat with a Zig Zag! The crowd gets into an uproar as Perfection himself stands tall over Batista. “I will be the World Champion you hear me! You hear me Dammit!†As Ziggler is talking trash to Batista, The Icon Sting comes out to the delight of the crowd as the General Manager shakes his head at the ongoing problems in the ring. He puts a mic to his mouth and speaks.

Sting: You know this constant interference thing is really starting to piss me off! It lacks honor, it lacks respect, and most importantly, these people are tired of it. So next week, should anyone interfere in a match I swear to God they will be fired!

The crowd cheers as Sting finally begins setting a law and some order around.

Sting: But I will admit that this interference game it has given me an idea. You see Dolph I was in the back, I saw you interfere in this match again and again and again, and honestly it seemed to me, you couldn’t make up your mind on who you would face. So I’m going to make the decision for you. At Uprising the Unified Heavyweight Champion Batista will defend the Championship against you Dolph Ziggler, and Christian. Now get the hell out of the ring cause the last thing on this show anyone wants to see is your sorry ass.

JR: Whoa! What an announcement from the General Manager of Nitro. It is going to be The Animal Batista defending against Dolph Ziggler and Christian.

Piper: Well maybe there will be a change under the Icon JR. Cause next week we might actually have some order around here.

The last image we see is of Sting looking down at all three men who will be in the Main Event of Uprising looking shocked.

End of show

Confirmed for Uprising

CWF Undisputed Championship

Batista v. Ziggler v. Christian

#1 Contender to CWF Championship

Sheamus v. Edge

Grudge Match

CM Punk v. The Undertaker

Grudge Match

Mick Foley v. Wade Barrett

Credits:

Promos: Respective TTer's
Bossman/Ziggler: Andrew
Barrett/Foley Segment, Hardcore Title: Hoov
Punk/Sting promo: EOR
Everything else: SBS

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
What a show!

I got screwed out again, this could turn out perfectly for Christian here. Uprising here I come once again, I can never seem to hold the belt for long... Bit like Christian hey :p

I enjoyed the show, surprised Albo retained... Four matches announced, I cannot wait to get TT'ing!

Lewb

Reaction score
undisputed champion am iiiiiii? Boom Boom shake shake the bloooooody room! Got a tough tough match to defend in though. good show. Nitro is boss!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Also forgot to mention, HUGE Congrats to Lewb on beating me. Such a great TT session, you deserved it man!

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Great start for Nitro, definatly getting excited for what someone said in their promo is about the 6th restart for CWF haha. Congrats to Lewb for becoming the Undisputed Champion but he will face a test against Andrew and Derrick I think is Dolph Ziggler. Cant wait to read that match and congrats to SBS, Andrew, Hoov and EOR for putting together a show that will only get better which will be hard to do since they started off great. Good to see a new brand of TT's coming in as well and they will challenge a few people in the future but right now, CWF be on notice because The Game has just began.

Deuce

Reaction score
Great show! Disappointed by the loss but it makes me wanna try harder next time.

awesome miz

Reaction score
OOoops ... Damn, sorry that I never showed up for this match, I got screwed by my Net connection .... Well, great thing about it all is, WHAT A DAMN SHOW! That was unquestionably the best monday show in history! Great matches, putting it all together, everything worked perfectly and one more thing for writers, I am finally able to TT during the week, so if you want, The Miz is ready for revenge.. ;)

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Amazing show guys! Congrats to Lewb, because he's now UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Everything was pretty good and I can't wait for my No. 1 contenders match at Uprising. Let's roll on Nitro!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Awesome Show everyone! Congrats are in order for the winners, especially Lewb! I'm excited for Nitro to expand and evolve and CWF is just as healthy as it's ever been. Looking forward to my match at Uprising against Bronzy!

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Great read, congrats to Lewb in his big title win, you've earned it. I'm quite pumped to see where Nitro goes from here, I know we can only get better. Also ready for that match with Hoov at Uprising, bit of a rematch for us since Stone Cold vs Jericho, let's see if we can do as well as we did there. Roll on Nitro.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Good show guys! I´m a little bit frustrated that I lost but next time I´ll be in the show, I´m going to explain how I really feel.