CWF - Past War Trashtalking #5 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guano

Reaction score
Vickie: Ladies and Gentleman...

vickie_guerrero.jpg

The crowd despises Vickie Guerrero, as heavy boo's echo echo throughout the area.

Vickie: Excuse me!

The crowd chants What?

Vickie: Excuse me!!

The crowd re-chants What?

Vickie: EXCUSE ME!

Heavy heat is drawn towards Vickie Guerrero, as she stands in the ring waiting for the crowd to settle, which seems like forever.

Vickie: Allow me to introduce your future Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

The crowd boo's heavily towards Vickie, as Dolph Ziggler's music silences the boo's.

I AM PERFECTION!

[video=youtube;c_AdoKGDqkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AdoKGDqkg[/video]
Dolph Ziggler's music plays, as he shows up on the stage. The crowd boo's heavily on Dolph Ziggler, as Dolph walks down the ramp with a confident grin. Dolph Ziggler walks up the steel steps and steps through the second rope, as he gives Vickie Guerrero a small little kiss before grabbing a microphone.

dolph-ziggler-and-vickie-guerrero-2_crop_340x234.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Allow me to introduce myself to all the morons in attendance tonight, my name is Dolph Ziggler...

There is a tremendous amount of heat towards Dolph Ziggler, as the crowd's boo's can be heard throughout the arena.

Dolph Ziggler: Last week I debuted alongside Cody Rhodes and were victorious and this week I am going up against one of my opponents in CWF Intercontinental Championship Match - Triple Threat Street Fight, John Cena.

The crowd cheers for the mention of the Intercontinental Championship match.

Dolph Ziggler: I can't wait for Vengeance, because I've been given the opportunity to compete for the Intercontinental Championship, a prestiges championship that shall not be tainted by talentless hacks like John Cena and Chris Jericho. This weeks edition of Wednesday Night War will be no different then the last, because I'll walk into my match against John Cena and walkout one step closer to becoming Intercontinental Champion.

The crowd boo's heavily on the thought of Dolph Ziggler becoming Intercontinental Champion.

Dolph Ziggler: I wouldn't be booing, because after Vengeance you will all soon know me as Dolph Ziggler, Intercontinental Champion.

Dolph Ziggler waits for a response...​

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
WAR May 12: Robert Roode vs Chris Jericho

The crowd wait in huge anticipation for the best part of ths show, the part with Chris Jericho in it, who's obviously the star of the show. And of course, WAR delivers as the lights cut and the crowd begins to pop. The countdown to total excitement begins.

6...​

[video=youtube;-fPhKyTyqiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fPhKyTyqiI[/video]

The man of the hour himself appears on the stage, flexing with his arms outstretched, mic in hand. The crowd wait and wait and wait, until to their joy, he turns round and shoves his hand holding the microphone into the air for them all to see.

chrisjericho_682_394004a.jpg

Jericho walks down the ramp, a smirk on his face as he looks out on the crowd. He stands in the middle of the ramp, and everyone gets free tickets to the gun show as he shows them off. He decides he better get on with it, and stomps up the steel steps and ties himself up the ropes facing the crowd, before half-stepping into the ring and pumping his fist and finally standing in the ring, ready to speak.

Chris-Jericho_crop_340x234.jpg

Jericho: Ladies, Gentlemen, Whatever the hell that guy is, and Jerichoholics of all ages, WELCOME TO.....

Jericho: WAR!

Jericho: IS!

Jericho: JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jericho: You know, being in the US of A for a while has been awesome. I mean, Canada's good too, but look at this place. You got sunny beaches, you got hot women, you've got for now, the sexy beast known as Chris Jericho.

Jericho pauses for a while and his smirk fades as it turns to an almost disappointed look.

Jericho: And then....you got this.

Jericho points up at the tron and this, frankly, frightening picture appears.

beermoney.jpg

Jericho: My god, it's like if they took Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, turned the redneck meter up to 11, then took out all the good parts. Look at this, seriously, I know it's really difficult for all of you who don't enjoy being scared, but just look at that. Robert Roode looks like if a hick won Who wants be a Millionaire and then spent it all and tries to pretend he's still got it, and James Storm drinks that much beer his liver has it's own keg.

Jericho walks around the ring in a circle, almost seeming to get a tad angry, although Y2J has the slowest temper known to all man except when it comes to rednecks.

50276_5887845100_4068102_n.jpg

Jericho: I don't really know how you guys put up with this, I really don't. These guys represent everything that's bad about America, that small part of it anyway. You guys must view how these guys represent the USA in the same way I view Justin Bieber.

A teenage fan sniggers to himself and looks like he's about to say something, but Y2J suddenly interrupts him.

Jericho: Junior, you make a single quip about the great Canadian north and I put you in the Walls right here and now and pull back so bad your cousins will need wheelchairs.

The crowd gives a pop despite this actually kinda heelish remark, although this guy was about to make a Canada joke, and nobody likes Canada jokes.

Jericho: So anyway, back to what I was saying. Cletus and Joe, the ugly version. These guys aren't even gonna make it outta here with that lame hat Storm has. I'm gonna take it, put him in the walls while he's wearing it, then I'm gonna make him dance like the Jackass he is while praising the utter godliness of the man known only as the purveyor of greatness, the sexy beast himself, Y2J, CHRIS JERICHO!

Jericho: and for all you Jerichoholics out there, don't worry. I will make him SHUT THE HELL UP!

Jericho smiles from ear to ear and motions at the crowd but is suddenly interrupted by...​

(OOC: Sorry, that was a bit late)

SBS

Reaction score
Orton and JBL v. Kingston and Taker

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!

[video=youtube;c3zOzkt3MPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zOzkt3MPA[/video]

The crowd continues to gasp in shock as the Legend Killer Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring. He is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt as he calmly makes his way down to the ring. The crowd begins bowing to him as a sign of respect to which he merely nods his head.

RAW_829_Photo_1831.jpg

He climbs up the ring steps before stepping between the ropes and getting in the ring. He looks around the ring first before turning his attention to the turnbuckle and getting up on it and waving his hands out as the crowd applauds him.

He steps down and looks right at entrance ramp.

Orton5.jpg

Randy Orton: I just wanted to come out here and say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that a big fat overweight Kane put his hands on me and forced me out of the very first main event in CWF history. He thinks he can touch me and get away with it, he has another thing coming. In the meantime however, I get to have a little fun. Cause this week I get to take on the brother of the Big Red blueberry, the Undertaker.

The crowd pops slightly.

Randy Orton: You see, Undertaker we've been there before, and like so many legends I put you down. If I was still going about killing legends I guarantee that the deadman would truely be dead after this War. Luckily, I'm not the Legend Killer anymore, and I simply need to send your pitiful little brother a message. I am going to drop you Undertaker like a bad habit on Thursday and there is nothing you can do about it. Nothing! So Kane be watching, PLEASE be watching so you can see what happens to you when I get my hands on you.

The crowd cheers for Orton hoping he backs up his words.

Randy Orton: And of course how could I ever forget Kofi Kingston. Easy really. Kofi Kingston is nothing but a bug that needs to be stamped out. He hops around this ring trying to be cute, and what does it get him? Nothing. Kofi, I dare you to hop around with me, because it will be the LAST thing you do before you are counted down for the 1... 2... 3... You will truely suffer trouble in paradise when you feel the sting of the RKO!

Orton is prepared to go on when....​

Lewb

Reaction score
So.... You Think You're Untouchable?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

"Call me a Doctor" blares through the arena and can hardly be hard, what with all the boos for John Cena, the Intercontinental Champion!

[video=youtube;Q3DzwlWfhhY]Q3DzwlWfhhY[/video]

Vickie Guerrero scowls at the Intercontinental Champion as Dolph Ziggler looks smug as John Cena comes out with a microphone in hand and looking ready for action. He looks around at the crowd and starts to spit it.

John Cena

Dolph Ziggler, we all know who are you are so shut your mouth,
Any more nonsense talk from you and I'll be sending you down south.
You come out here looking all smug next to Vickie Guerrero?
Man, I could find better looking girls in the darkest alleys of Mexico!
It's well and good having an ex wrestling legends girl for your selection,
But I bet its rather depressing knowing you never get an erection.

Vickie and Dolph both look upset as Cena makes it in the ring, and carries on.

john_cena_cinto.jpg

John Cena

You're calling me talentless? Dolph, I don't think thats entirely true,
I'm about to tell you and everyone exactly why I'm better than you.
People listen to me, whether I'm on TV... or on their i-Pod...
The only thing people know you for is the Spirit Squad.
So while your coming out here with Vickie and in your lycra.
Everybody knows when your in the back your with Kenny Dykstra!
While me? I'm partying in the back with all the divas.
It seems talent and championships really turn their levers.

But yes onto the pay per view, Vengeance, make sure you all watch this.
It's gonna be me versus Chris Jericho, because Dolph Zigglers will have to give it a miss.
After War, when hes staring across the ring at John Cena.
His own boxer shorts are gonna wish he employed a cleaner.
But I suppose Dolph, it will only cost you a biccy,
One of those and I'm sure you can get them cleaned by Vickie!

Then after Vengeance maybe management will see its all clear.
That not the Intercontinental... but the CWF Champ.... is here!

Guano

Reaction score
Vickie Guerrero has the microphone in her hands, as the crowd interrupts her before she can speak. She attempts to yell over them.

dolph-ziggler-and-vickie-guerrero-2_crop_340x234.jpg

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME!

The crowd chants, "What?" but Vickie Guerrero continues on with her speech.

Vickie Guerrero: John despite your belief, I have helped superstars reach the top. I manage champions and nothing but the best and help give them opportunities that wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler dearly deserve.

The crowd boo's heavily towards Vickie Guerrero, as Dolph Ziggler grabs the microphone and starts to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: Those were some brutish words from an overrated superstar like yourself, but I wouldn't expect any different from a brute who relies on pure strength. I have no need to rely on strength alone, because I am have all the skills that will take me to the top whether or not you like it. Its the brains that will help me outsmart my opponent, which will provide me with an opportunity that I will not pass up.

The crowd boo's Dolph Ziggler, as Ziggler stands in the ring waiting for them to calm down.

Dolph Ziggler: Dolph you're right! I was apart of the Spirit Squad, but that doesn't mean you should take me any less seriously. I have got together with Vickie Guerrero, because she is a valuable asset in helping me reach the top of Wednesday Night War and it all starts with the opportunity at the Intercontinental Championship at Vengeance.

The crowd boo's heavily towards Dolph Ziggler, as Dolph Ziggler grin.

Dolph Ziggler: Its funny that you talk about having people listen to you when a vast majority of your audience is targeted to much younger views. The ones that go to bed at 8:00 PM, but I guess it all depends on what you call fans. I have no reason to care about these idiots, because I am better then each an everyone of them. They look at me and see what they desire to have, but they know that they never will. John I will make you regret those words by beating at Wednesday Night War and at Vengeance I'll be crowned the new Intercontinental Championship when I defeat you and Chris Jericho.

Dolph Ziggler waits for a response...

Lewb

Reaction score
John Cena looks at Dolph Ziggler, and then Vickie Guerrero, before lifting the microphone up.

John Cena

For a guy that has had one match, you seem pretty sure of yourself,
And when you got a match with John Cena son, it ain't good for your health.
You really think in the CWF, your the next big star,
If I saw you in the parking lot I wouldn't let you valet my car.
If thats what perfection is, then I don't want to be perfect,
Talking bullshit all the time, that crap just ain't even worth it.

The past two weeks I have beaten the Big Red Machine,
You came here last week and you were barely even seen.
Your in the spotlight now kid, but thats only because of me,
And after it, that triple threat will be down to two instead of three.
I'm like a dog with a bone, once I taste blood I don't let go.
It's like being in a relationship with Vickie Guerrero!

Vickie is evidently upset with Cenas words, which angers Ziggler. Cena laughs before adding.

cenarapper_display_image.jpg

John Cena

Dolph, there's nothing you can do to stop whats coming on War,
You'll have to take the pain, and take the weeks of feeling sore.
And if you feel up to it, turn up to Vengeance for the big one,
But I'll still be the IC Champ when it's all said and done.
Jericho is just like you, he thinks he's great, he thinks he's the man.
He'll have to keep quiet when I take him down for the three second tan.
It's not the I'm big headed, or I talk a load of trash,
I've proven it for years, don't like it, have a bash.
But after I've left you on ward 4 with your own bed pan,
You'll have to come out and just admit... John Cena... is the man.

Cena sticks around to see if Ziggler has anything else left to say.

ants

Reaction score
War: Finlay v Cody Rhodes

MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to a massive pop from the crowd. They both give high fives to those in the front row and Finlay steals Hornswoggle’s blow up shilleleagh and throws it to someone in the crowd. They enter the ring and both climb the turnbuckles and salute the crowd.

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and raises his arm in the air before walking over and grabs the mic and begins to speak

FINLAY: I am officially out for one reason, and that is to address my match coming up on War against Cody Rhodes. If I win Cody gets fired, and if I lose, well, I don’t know what happens, but it doesn’t really matter anyway, because unlike last week, it’s not going to happen. That actually brings me to something that is far more important than talking about my upcoming match, and that is last weeks match against Christian.

The crowd cheers what was a remarkable match last week on War, which resulted in Christian going onto getting a title shot.

I know that it was probably a win-win situation for all of you considering you support Christian as much as you support me, some of you more, some of you less. For those of you who I let down last week, I wish to apologise. I feel as though I have let so many people down, not to mention myself and nothing, especially a nothing victory this week against Cody Rhodes is going to fix that. There is however, one thing that will. Whether it be Christian, Alberto Del Rio or The Rock who leaves the pay per view with the title next Sunday, I will be waiting. I’ve got a taste for it now, and I’m not going anywhere until I get my shot to prove that I am the toughest man in this business.

The crowd applaud in unison, contemplating possibly another Christian v Finlay match with the title on the line.

But like I said earlier, in the meantime, I do have bigger fish to fry. Cody Rhodes, I know that when CWF first started and before the hiatus you were making a big noise, and with a lot of help people in higher places, you were one of the more dominant men on the roster. A lot of things seem to have changed since that time. You see the people in high places now couldn’t give a stuff about you, hence them putting you in a match against me with your career on the line. They may as well have just fired you on the spot, because there is no way that I am going to drop another match on my quest to the CWF Heavyweight Championship, especially not two matches in a row. And see, that is what I am fighting for. I said earlier that you were fighting for your career, and that I wasn’t sure what happened if I lost, well it has suddenly become a whole lot clearer to me. If I lose again, I lose all the good graces that I have earned since coming here. If I lose I go back to the end of a very long line of people who all rightfully believe that they should be getting there shot at the big time. I refuse to let that happen, and to be honest, it sucks to be you that your career happens to coincide with my quest to become number one, because there is no chance in hell that you are beating me this Thursday night!

Crowd cheers as Finlay waits…

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WHOAAAA!
Your Only Smoke And Mirrors!

[video=youtube;SNC9FkqYoP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNC9FkqYoP4[/video]

Cody Rhodes' entrance theme hits the PA system much to the fans dislike. Cody smirks and turns round to face the titantron looking at his 'dashing' face. He slowly walks down the ramp and he ignores the boos from the fans.

Cody_Rhodes_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops.jpg

He climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring. He picks up the mic that was laid out for him and adresses Finlay.

Cody Rhodes: I am getting sick and I am getting tired of hearing you talk crap you old hasbeen.

The crowd boo Rhodes and he chuckles.

Cody Rhodes: CWF Universe, take a look at CWF's most attractive superstar. Everything from my perfect hair to my body is beautiful. Women just can't get enough of me. I am handsome but unfortunately, we have Finlay here who is not. See Finlay, with the old wrinkles and the fat belly, you are perhaps the most ugly superstar in the CWF. See how hard it is to maintain my blessing? And then there are people like you who are a disgrace to the community.

cody-rhodes-047-500x311.jpg

The boos rake in on Rhodes but he smirks and continues.

Cody Rhodes: Now, you think that you can beat me. Seems like age has caught up with you. I am the most dominant superstar on this roster. I am the most dominant, handsom and I have the most charisma. I have a god given ability to excel in this ring and when I defat you, I will become one step closer to what is rightfully mine, the CWF Championship.

Again, Rhodes is flooded with the boos from the crowd. He gets up and lies on the turnbuckle while keeping his eyes on Finlay

1-4.jpg

Cody Rhodes: I started off in this business with a bang, proving why I'm the most dominant and most handsome superstar on this roster. Everybody wanted me, divas, fans, management. But now, after the restart, I have been getting overlooked and I won't stand for it any longer. After I beat down this old man, I will progress to something more near my level.

Hornswoggle attempts to run at Rhodes but Finlay holds him back.

Cody Rhodes: You need to whiten your yellow teeth old man. And you think you are tough? I will show you tough in the ring when I dominate you. And Finlay, its 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes and on WAR, I will be 'dashing' to victory.

Cody Rhodes exits the ring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: ants, please don't post again as I can't get another up.​

awesome miz

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder

[video=youtube;wLA1bo3j9Hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLA1bo3j9Hc&hd=1[/video]

I´m perfection...

Dolph Ziggler´s theme hit the sound system and arena gets into huge boo but no one comes out on a stage and familiar excuse me is heard but in male version...

Male voice: Excuse me ! .... I said excuse me !

Scott Stanford show up on a ramp and fans cheers for him cause they don´t saw him for a while time and he continues...

bio-scottstanford.jpg

Scott Stanford We´ve brought you revolutionary product, incredible "Broski in a bottle" But last sunday at Vengeance Ziggler was "poisoned" by it ! but cause Z True long island story changed my life I will try to help Dolph to change his life as well ! And cause "broski in a bottle" did´nt worked for him please join true master of broskis - ZACK RYDEER !

Oh radio, tell me everything you know

[video=youtube;wVLFgGR18nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVLFgGR18nc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Now familiar theme is hear of sound system and fans makes a huge pop for Zack Ryder shows up on a ramp and fist pumping with Scott Stanford...

Zack%20Ryder%20-%20Entrance.gif

Zack stops at ramp and asked Scott for microphone and he gives him one and Zack start talking...

Zack-Ryder-90_crop_340x234.jpg

Zack Ryder: Thanks bro for awesome introduction and now to my problem.Wait ! My ? No OUR problem ! Cause I know you broskis in Sydney is part of Zack pack and be part of Zack pack means that we are perfection and not like that idiot with unspiked hair ! But broskis radio tells me everything it know and now I know how to finish this business with Dolphin and his like pig looking bitch Vickie that impeached me for poisoning Dolph ! And that was big mistake ! So radio told me to kick his ass in that ring tonight and pin him like 1-2-3 !

fans make huge cheer for Zack and Zack smiles for Zack pack and Scott fist pumping on a ramp and Zack takes microphone again !

Zack Ryder: But enough about of those two bitches and get into real deal ! I mean into episode two of CWF´s Z true long island story and as you already know, I´m your host, Long Island iced Z, Zack RYDER ! As you know, last sunday at Vengeance I was in elimination match and I dominated all the match and when I was kicking CM Punk´s ass that white creep Sheamus eliminated me after he attacked me from back like a girl ! And after my match comes Vickie to me and called security on me ! And he lied that "broski in a bottle" don´t work ! Cause it works ! Roll the footage !

ziggler.jpg

Fans laugh for Ziggler with Ryder shirt and Zack continues...

Zack Ryder: You see Vickie ? I did´nt poisoned anybody ! I just try to made Dolph better person ! Not like you...

Zack make his way into the ring but stopped before the ring and take microphone near his mouth ...

Zack-Ryder-93.jpg

Zack Ryder: Vickie, tonight, after I beat Dolphin in the middle of that ring I want to see your fat ass as well ! Cause I gonna kick it like I kick to football ball ! And I can guarantee you that it will damn hurt ! But you, you will feel that ! And thats perfection, monster !

fans make epic pop for Zack and cheers " kick her ass, kick her ass " and Zack steps into the ring...

Zack Ryder: So simply said, tonight on that canvas, I will kick two monstrous asses and I will really enjoy it just like you - my broskis from Zack Pack ! And now for Dolphin and his pig I want to show you, how Zack Ryder changing lives ! I mean how Zack Ryder and BROSKIS changing lives ! So guys, roll the footage of our broski of the week, right now !

[video=youtube;tCsLk-c8lKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCsLk-c8lKg[/video]

Fans laugh and make huge cheer for Zack and he continues ...

Zack Ryder: What a song right ? I mean is´nt it awesome that broskis making videos about me - Zack Ryder ! But thats not new thing ! And I will prove you tonight, that if you gonna join Zack pack as well, you will be just like me - PERFECT ! And now I must prepare myself for my match ! Woo, woo, woo

Before he can finish his speech he gets interrupted...

87.jpg

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Tag Team Bracket 1: Vs. Beer Money

The titantron comes alive.

[video=youtube;AhPYpgPDLeA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhPYpgPDLeA[/video]

The words CURT HAWKINS spells over the titantron. The crowd's confused... out comes Curt Hawkins from behind the curtain wearing a black hoodie as he takes the hoodie off.

normal_2011_03_31000144.jpeg

Hawkins makes his way to the ring, the crowd is confused.

normal_Smackdown_2010_05_21002628.jpeg

OOC: Ignore Archer

Curt Hawkins;

I'd like to say a big thanks to Vince McMahon for signing the finest superstar to arrive CWF. Now I've only just got the party started; so ease up girls and boys 'cos this a moment for each and every single one of you. Ya know AJ Styles and Daniels were going to be boring people around here and we didn't want that; Nah, we're going to delight you and make sure you get on Twitter and update your Facebook status 'cos the party's right here! Now with AJ and Daniels outta 'ere like a drunk chick at the bar; nothin' can go wrong especially when our opponents Beer Money; it's goin' to sound like they want to compete with us ya know? Well, the only thing we're doin' is partyin', fist pumpin' and winnin' this 'cos we're one step closer to tag gold. And if you all are too stupid to realize who the Chosen One is then I'm more then happy to introduce this man to you hicks. DREW MCINTYRE!

The music of Drew McIntyre hits the PA System; the crowd boo's as he slowly walks out from behind the curtain with a microphone in his hand... he continues to walk down the ramp as he gets into the ring.

SD_524_Photo_070.jpg

Drew McIntyre;

Ye see, I don't tolerate the kind o' respect gi'en around 'ere. I demand you all to respect Curt and myself; after all Vince McMahon personally signed the both of us 'ere to CWF 'cos he sees potential in us. We're here to crash ev'ry party possible and start it up our own way. Ye see, both of us 'ere are made with talent and Beer Money... Well Vince has said they ain't been around, who knows they'll probably turn up drunk or won't ev'n make it to our match that we'd automatically win.

Curt & Drew laugh as they wait...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.