CWF - Past War Trashtalking #4 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ants

Reaction score
The camera pans in over a man in a suit who is standing in front of the CWF logo.

Interviewer: Here with me at this time, is the tough Irish bastard, Finlay!

Finlay walks into the shot, and the crowd cheers there approval at the sight of the tough Irishman.

Finlay: Pleasure to be here mate.

Interviewer: Finlay, we have received word that you are going to be taking on the Miz on Wednesday Night in one of two 10 minute first class trial matches with the winners seemingly having something to do with the CWF Championship picture. Can I get your thoughts on the match type?

Finlay: A 10 minute time limit certainly means that there is no room for any errors. You need to be able to beat down your opponent quickly and ensure that when you hit your big moves, the right amount of damage has already been done so they are no chance of kicking out. These are the sort of matches I am made for. I might not be as quick as I used to be, but I can sure as hell focus on a body part and make my opponent want me to finish him as quickly as possible. This sort of match doesn’t worry me at all, because I know I will win before that ten minute time limit is up.

Interviewer: Very true. As far as the Miz goes, before the hiatus here on CWF, your opponent, the Miz, was in a rich vein of form, and compared to a couple of years ago, he is a real credible challenge these days. How do you plan to counteract him?

Finlay: Without a doubt, the Miz is one of the most improved wrestlers on the entire rosters, and nobody is going to take that away from him. The thing about the Miz, that still is, and forever will be, his downfall, is the fact that he is an arrogant man with the biggest ego I have ever seen in my entire life. The way to counteract that is to be on top of him from the very beginning, and don’t give him a chance to get his tail up. If he gets some sort of momentum, like he has in the past, he will be hard to beat. I know what I need to do, the only thing I need to do is remember to incorporate that on Wednesday night, and make sure my game is better than his.

Interviewer: Very true. Do you have any final words for the Miz before we let you go.

Finlay looks at him for a second before taking the microphone out of his hand and he stares down the barrel of the camera.

Finlay: Miz, there is a difference between you and I. Sure you’re 30 years my junior, and in some cases, that would make you fitter, faster and more accustomed to the faster pace matches that occur daily in this business today. The thing is, you don’t have the same fire in the belly that I do. I’m the man who has never won the big one, and you are the man standing in the way of me earning that right to have a chance to win the big one. Fitness, pace and age will not be a factor when I face you on Wednesday night. The only thing that will matter is who wants it more, and without a shadow of a doubt, I know that man is me. You better prepare for the beating of your life young fella, because if you don’t, it might be the last time you step into the ring.

Aniking

Reaction score
CWF War 05/05/11: #1 Con. to the CWF World Heavyweight C'ship - Christian vs. Finlay

[video=youtube;fu5bmrSoVy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu5bmrSoVy8[/video]

"GO" is heard in the arena as the crowd all get up onto their feet and cheer. Christian comes out from the back with a smile on his face, happy to hear such a positive reaction. As he walks down the ramp, he high-fives anybody with their hand out, occasionally giving an encouraging word to a young fan. Christian walks over to the steel steps and walks up them, before climbing into the ring. Christian walks over to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone as he takes in the cheers

Christian9.jpg

Christian

I really don't know what to say, other than the fact JBL really didn't give me the debut match I was looking for. I mean, he attempted one move, I countered it, hit the Killswitch, and the match was over in under half a minute. It may sound like I'm complaining, but in reality having such a quick match leaves me fresh and ready to go for next week, and boy do I need to be ready. It turns out that my match against JBL was one of two matches on the show that were being watched with further intent, because I've now landed myself in a number one contender's match. So I'd just like to say one thing to JBL - thank you for sucking so badly on War.

The crowd cheer at the dissing of JBL. Christian can't help but smile at the reaction he got for that comment

So if I win my number one contenders match next week, I get the opportunity to face a long-time rival of mine, a man that was literally handed the World Heavyweight Championship on War. Now Alberto Del Rio may think that he earned the right to call himself World Champion, probably because it's his "destiny" as he constantly tells us, but everybody knows that guy is full of crap. There's no doubting how good he is in the ring, but as far as I'm concerned, he's overrated. All I need is one opportunity to prove how overrated Del Rio really is, just one opportunity to prove to the entire world that it's my time to be in the spotlight. I am so close to getting a shot at becoming a World Champion for the very first time in my career, and all I need to do is beat the fighting Irishman, Finlay.

The CWF Universe cheer at the mention of Finlay's name

Finlay is a guy that has been around the block a couple of times, although he has never reached any great heights. In saying that, I respect Finlay immensely, and I know that he's going to show up on War with his A game, just like he did a few nights ago. As much as I hate to say it, it's not going to be enough for him to win. I watched his match and I saw how impressive he was, especially for somebody that hasn't really been seen very much over the past few years, so I look forward to seeing what he can do in the ring. I don't recall ever locking up with Finlay in the past, and the fact that this is a World Championship number one contenders match just places higher significance on the outcome.

Christian turns to face the titantron, directing his attention to Finlay

I know my peeps want to see me finally win the big one, and I'm NOT going to let them down.

While Christian waits for Finlay to come from the back, the crowd cheer him

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
CWF WAR- Alberto [Del Rio vs. The Rock

The camera pans around the arena catches glimpses of screaming fans all throughout the crowd. Then, a familiar voice rings out.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..................

[video=youtube;ZcIYOgcCcnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIYOgcCcnM[/video]

The fans come to life as "The Great One" The Rock comes out from the back to a huge pop. He looks like a man with a purpose here tonight.

ROCKENTRANCE.png

The Rock walks down the ramp with a microphone in hand. He climbs onto the apron and scales the top rope. He comes back down and enters the ring, all the while the fans are going crazy. He waits for the excitement to chill down a bit before beginning.

ROCKMIC.png

The Rock: FINALLY! The Rock HAS COME BACK to Chicago! Last week on WAR, The Rock came out to this ring and The Rock called out Alberto Del Rio. The Rock came down that ramp and told Alberto Del Rio to put up or shut up. The Rock wanted to get in the ring with someone Vince McMahon, the new owner of CWF, says is the very best in the business. Someone Vince McMahon says is the future of this business. Well, The Rock says as long as he's on WAR and as long as The Rock is apart of CWF, Alberto Del Rio, you will always be nothing more than second best.

The crowd is cheering very loudly for The Rock here tonight. The Rock continues.

The Rock: Alberto Del Rio, It Doesn't Matter to The Rock if Vince McMahon thinks you're the best or if Vince McMahon hands you the CWF Title. None of that matters to The Rock. The only think that matters to The Rock is that this week on WAR, you are going to go ONE-on-ONE with The Great One! And be it a CWF Championship match or not, The Rock will still lay the smackdown on your candy ass, you can guaran-damn-tee that!

The Rock is majorly over as always. He walks around the ring, gaining momentum for his rant. The audience is going insane for The People's Champ.

ROCKMIC2.png

The Rock: Del Rio, all of the fancy cars, all of the little personal ring announcers you've got, none of that is going to make any kind of difference. The Rock is going to prove exactly why he is The Great One. The Rock is going to prove why he is The Most Electrifying Man in ALL of Entertainment. And most importantly, The Rock is going to prove that he is The People's Champ. And The Rock is going to do it, in front of the Millions....

The crowd screams back "AND MILLIONS!" to The Rock.

The Rock: And Millions of The Rock's fans. Del Rio, you better get down on your knees and thank God that this match is a non-title match or not only would The Rock whip your monkey ass all over this ring, but The Rock would be leaving out of here the new and true CWF Champion. Alberto, The Rock knows you're a man with fine taste so I'll tell you what The Rock is going to do. The Rock is asking, no, The Rock is telling you to bring your jabroni ass out here so The Rock can take that stupid little scarf of yours, take it to the dry cleaners and get it shined up real nice, turn that sum bitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!!

The crowd goes absolutely ballistic as The Rock awaits a response.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
albertodelrioentrance.gif

Del Rio toots his horn and rides out from the back in a classic Bentley all smiles. He leans out of his car window to boos and those boos increase ten-fold when he steps out and he has the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP around his waist! He grins from ear to ear as his personal ring announcer takes over the microphone.

Ricardo: Señoras y señores, permítanme presentarles el campeón del mundo, el campeón de la CWF de San Luis Potosí, ALBERTOOOO DEL RRRRRRIIIOOOOO!

More boos rain down as Del Rio climbs onto the entrance ramp and sparks fall from the rafters behind him creating the image fans will remember from the re-debut of the WAR brand. Del Rio is all smiles as he makes his way to the ring, rolls in and unclips his title. He grabs a microphone.

alberto-del-rio-257x300.jpg

Alberto Del Rio;

My name... My name is Alberto Del Rio, but you... you already know that. March 25th, 2011 was the day; the date that's encrypted into his-tory. That very day, I became CWF Heavyweight Champion. But, the business then collapsed but you peasants have nothing to worry about because CWF Monday Night WAR is back and you're all here to see me. Now, the owner of this very company Vince McMahon is a great man, he knew it was my destiny to be Heavyweight Champion and now... now I am living that very dream. All of you people are having nightmares because I do not get the respect I deserve from you all. Ay, Ay, Ay... you people need to shut up and listen to me, Alberto Del Rio. I am your CWF Champion and I do not want to be interrupted again at all. This Championship belt I carry, I will carry it for a long time that there will be no challengers left and you Rocky... Oh Rocky... you're back? After you went off and played tooth-fairy? You are a disgrace to the wrestling business, while I am a honest man I work very hard in this business but you... You just go run off and make more money in Disney movies and come back when you feel like it... No, No, No... That's not how the business should run Rocky, you need to be dedicated just like me, that is why I am a true Champion!

Del Rio smiles, winks at The Rock before continuing.

But you Rocky, you come back thinking you can defeat the entire world. You claim to be 'The Great One' but Alberto doesn't care who you are because IT DOESN'T MATTER! You're only jealous of my wealth and how I have succeeded in life without making movies like you have, I understand you wish you had a mansion and all the luxurious cars I have. I understand you wanted a vine-yard in your backyard; but you will never have the lifestyle I live Rock. You're too stuck in DisneyWorld that you might just as well dress up as Mickey Mouse and come out to play. Your career has been a joke Rocky, a joke... I've been a very successful man; it sickens me to see someone like you... disappear from the business to do something else and come back and claim they still love these chihuahuas... Do you not understand that my role here, being a champion, being dedicated to wrestle for CWF means something? These people hate me for who I am, but Rocky... you wanted kick my candy ass? Who do you think you are? I am the CWF Champion, you are not!

Lewb

Reaction score
6/5/11 - Kane vs John Cena

So.... You Think You're Untouchable?

CJT_RottNKorpse_2.gif

"Call me a Doctor" blares through the arena and can hardly be hard, what with all the boos for John Cena, the Intercontinental Champion!

[video=youtube;Q3DzwlWfhhY]Q3DzwlWfhhY[/video]

Out comes John Cena with a microphone in hand and looking ready for action. He looks around at the crowd and starts to spit it.

John Cena

Yo, yo, yo, check it out, none of you believed me,
But I'm here with the gold, exactly where I said I'd be.
It's obvious to most but I'll make it more clear,
For the blueberries out there, the champ! Is here!

So whats next, what does the GM think will make me strain,
Oh good idea, make me face the burnt fried freak again!
Every time I've faced Kane, I've beaten him one in one.
It's obvious I'm better than him, I'll beat him just for fun!
But its not him I'm worried about, I got something on my mind,
I got a question that I need answering, I hope y'all don't mind.

Alberto Del Rio is the CWF champ, okay, I can live with that,
But I'm the best superstar thats ever made a living on the mat.
So what is Christian and Finlay doing as main contenders.
They should use Foo Fighters as they're theme music, they're both just pretenders!
I may be the intercontinental champion, but I told y'all thats not it.
I'd trade it in if I could have a shot at that Mexican piece of.........

Cena raises the mic and some of the crowd shout "SHIT". A lot boo this, but Cena shrugs his shoulders and continues.

john_cena_cinto.jpg

John Cena

I don't understand this booing business, it's starting to confuse us.
But then again the saying goes, losers stick with losers.
You can cheer who-ever you want, I don't crave that no more,
I've dropped you all of my want list, like a dirty infected whore!
I realised I don't need you lot to get the very top,
If I thought I'd get any money for you worthless bastards, I'd trade you in in a pawn shop!
But I can't coz your extremely worthless, but one day you'll learn,
Like Kane, being a loser, it's like a constant burn.
Kane, for two weeks in a row, I'm going to defeat you 1.2.3.
Here's your winner, John Cena... You Can't See Me!

John Cena is about to leave when...

Last edited:

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand, with Hornswoggle by his side to a massive pop from the crowd. They both give high fives to those in the front row and Finlay steals Hornswoggle’s blow up shilleleagh and throws it to someone in the crowd. They enter the ring and both climb the turnbuckles and salute the crowd.

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, and raises his arm in the air before walking over and grabbing the mic, after doing so he looks Christian up and down and quickly addresses him

Finlay: I’ll get to you in a minute.

Finlay moves away from Christian and addresses the fans.

I’m probably more surprised than all of you by the fact that I am one step closer to being in the CWF Championship match. Miz took me by surprise really early in the match hitting the skull crushing finale, but let me tell you, there was no chance in hell that I was going to stay down for the three count that early in the match. It seemed he listened to me last week when I said the match needed to end quickly, the only thing was, he didn’t do enough damage before that move to keep me down. The fact that I got back up and continued with the match and came out with victory has proven to myself that I made the right decision in returning to in-ring competition. I have beaten everyone that has come in front of me in one-on-one competition, quite convincingly to be truthful, and now if I win one more match I go to Lockdown to compete for the CWF World Heavyweight Championship. There is only one man standing in my way at this point in time, and that man is you, Christian.

Finlay turns his attention back to Christian, who is cheered by the fans at the sound of his name.

I did happen to catch your match last week despite the shortness of the event. It reminded me of what I did to Edge about a month ago before CWF encountered all these problems. You were very impressive, the only thing I can take out of it though is that obviously JBL had been stocking up on the pastries in the time that we were away from the ring instead of training, and was clearly out of shape, which you did well to take advantage of. Having said that, the man is a glorified champion, and once was a living legend of the business and you beat him convincingly, so hats off to you.

Crowd cheers Finlay’s generosity, and cheers Christians victory against JBL from War.

The fact of the matter though is this. You mentioned that neither one of us have ever reached the heights that we should have throughout our careers. Sure you’ve won plenty of tag team titles and a few second tier titles along the way, but like myself the big one has always eluded you. I appreciate that you have respect for me, much the same as I have for you, but respect will get you nowhere in this match. I have worked far too hard for over 30 years to get to this moment, my big chance, my first shot at the big one. And nobody, not the Miz, not Alberto Del Rio, not The Rock and not you, are going to stop me from gaining what I believe rightfully belongs to me, the CWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Crowd applauds Finlay’s confidence, and he waits for them to die down before continuing.

To you Christian, I give you fair warning. You better bring you’re A game to War, or else you are going to find yourself pushing the proverbial shit up hill mate, and I will make your life, for at least that match a living nightmare, and I can promise you that. Only one of us can go onto Lockdown, and I will do everything in my power to ensure that it is me!

Finlay puts down the mic, and waits for Christian to respond.

Guano

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler/Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz/Shark Boy

I AM PERFECTION!

[video=youtube;c_AdoKGDqkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AdoKGDqkg[/video]

Dolph%20Ziggler%20on%20raw.jpg

Dolph Ziggler appears on the State, as the crowd heavily boos Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler is standing on the stage, as he slowly walks down the ramp and makes a small confident grin. Dolph Ziggler walks up the steel steps and steps though the second rope and grabs a microphone from the announcers booth.

Dolph Ziggler: Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler. Now, I know that some of you might know me because I've been going out with Vickie Guerrero, but I decided to leave her backstage, because I'm a true gentleman unlike these beer bellied, pigs.

The male fans in the crowd start to boo Dolph Ziggler, as the female fans start to chant you suck. The camera pans on a close up to Dolph Ziggler, as he can be heard saying, "You know its true."

Dolph Ziggler: Looks like CWF Management has finally decided to include "Perfection" to this weeks show. This week I'll be teaming up with "Dashing" Cody Rhodes against The Miz and Shark Boy. Now, I've never teamed with Cody Rhodes, but we have a lot in common, because we both are winners and soon to be champions in this company.

The crowd boo's at the idea of Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler being future champions in the company, but eventually settle down. Dolph Ziggler starts to address the CWF audience.

Dolph Ziggler: I've been paired up with Cody Rhodes, a second generation wrestler and the son of "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes. There is way too much talent between Cody Rhodes and myself. Cody was born into a wrestling family and was destined to be great, but I myself have been graced because everything comes more easily to me.

The crowd starts to chant, "You Suck Chants", as they echo throughout the arena.

Dolph Ziggler: You inbred morons are blinded by the fact that I am everything you wish to be and everything you hate about the highly gifted people in the world such as myself and Cody Rhodes. So, I suggest you sit down and shut up, because its not everyday that you witness perfection and 100% pure greatness. Don't worry I'll make believers out of each an everyone of you on this weeks CWF, when Cody Rhodes and myself get the victory over The Miz and Shark Boy.

Dolph Ziggler: I'm not worried about Shark Boy and The Miz, because they are just a small little bump in the road for Dolph Ziggler to reach the top. 'Cause I know for a fact that Cody Rhodes & I are going straight to the top and there is nothing that you so called "fans" can do about it. So, you better get use to it quick because you'll be hearing not only Cody Rhodes name for a long time, but mine as well.

Dolph Ziggler stands in the middle of the ring, as the crowd boo's echo throughout the arena. Dolph Ziggler is waiting for a response.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
WAR May 6th: Triple H vs Chris Jericho vs Kofi Kingston

As WAR seems to be transitioniong to the next segment, suddenly, the lights stat to dim down and eventually just turn off. The countdown on the tron begins as the crowd count along with it.

[video=youtube;-fPhKyTyqiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fPhKyTyqiI[/video]

The theme of Y2J rattles throughout the arena as the crowd explodes into ecstasy for Chris Jericho. Eventually, a dark figure is seen standing on the stage with his arms stretched out.The crowd cheer even louder as they realise who they're looking at.

5881262.jpg

Jericho turns around and pumps his fist before standing on the stage, mic in hand, staring across the sea of people in the arena. A smile creeps mischievously across his face as he strolls down to the ring. He walks up the steps, looks like hes going to get in the ring, but steps over on the apron and faces the crowd. He once again pumps his fists before getting in the ring.

Y2J goes to the other end of the ring, grabs the ropes, and stares at the Jerichoholics all across the stadium, before shaking the ropes up and down like a maniac. This ignites a huge reaction. He then jumps up onto the turnbuckle and beats his chest before stretching his arms out again.

He steps into the middle of the ring. He raises the microphone to his face and...

Jericho: Ladies, Gentlemen, the something-inbetweens, and Jerichoholics of all ages, WELCOME, TO WAR IS JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The crowd scream out in cheers aimed directly at Jericho, and he's loving it.

Jericho: But now, I'm afraid we got to get down to business. Nah, I'm just kidding, you guys just get to watch me wipe the floor with Kofi And Triple H. Awesome, right? More than the Miz, anyways. I never really quite understood this in particular, Triple H, but what does your name even mean? Ha Ha Ha? Cos that must be what the doctors said at seeing your sorry misshapen excuse of a head.

Jericho: And Kofi Kingston. First your from Jamaica, apparently "honoring" Jamaican heritage, when you coulda just done that by keeping up with the pot smoking, and now your from Ghana. Well anyway, that's great, but let me tell you, your nationality matters a hell of a lot less than my love of a piece of ham inbetween two pieces of bread. Mmm.

The crowd all around laugh at Jericho's little stand-up comedy attempts.

Jericho: Ok, so we really need to get down to business now. I gotta face both these guys in a match, at the same time, easy for me you say, your Y2J, Chris Jericho, and they're just a jackass who thinks he's from every goddamn country across the great big sea, and there's another who calls himself "The Game." What game? Duck Hunt? But the thing is, it's a triple threat match, so as you all know, the great Jericho could be hitting Kofi with the Codebreaker or locking him in the walls, and all of a sudden Triple H comes in, and throws me out the ring, and pins Kofi. That's not very fair, is it? I don't think so. But hey, that's the rules for this. You may as well just add "Jericho wins" at the end, but I think they have to add suspense even though we all know what's gonna happen.

Jericho smiles and looks to speak again, but is interrupted by..​

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WHOAAAAA!!!
You're Only Smoke And Mirrors!

[video=youtube;r2fK7-N71Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fK7-N71Ic[/video]

Cody Rhodes' entrance theme hits the PA system much to the fans dislike. Cody smirks and turns round to face the titantron looking at his 'dashing' face. He slowly walks down the ramp and he ignores the boos from the fans.

Cody-Rhodes-enterence-in-Ring.jpg

He climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring. He picks up the mic that was laid out for him and adresses the CWF Universe.

Cody Rhodes: Now the bad competition keeps getting worse. If you ask me, Shark Boy is only here because he takes a very low wage. You have me and Dolph and you pair the best members of the roster against a MTV lackey and someone who dresses up in shark suits. Miz, you have more bad haircuts than Ric Fllair has wrestled matches. You should look up to your superior and that is me, 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes.

cody-rhodes-047-500x311.jpg

Cody attempts to continue but he is drowned out by the boos of the fans.

Cody Rhodes: Shut up! You are all just like The Miz. All come in and run your mouth, run your boo-hoos. But when it all comes down to it, I am far superior than you. Now, I won't even break a sweat in defeating this so called 'challenge' on Friday. Why are you even here? You can't wrestle, your freaking ugly and you have no talent. I will give you a few tips sometime but until then you will always be ugly.

The crowd boo Rhodes again but he chuckles. He relaxes himself on the rope and continues.

1-4.jpg

Cody Rhodes: You really need to start showing some respect. I am the future in this business and Dolph is not too far behind. We are the only ones on this roster who are destined for success. Now when the match takes place on Friday, me and Dolph will be Dashing to a Perfect Victory!

He is interrupted by...

Status
Not open for further replies.