CWF - Past War Trashtalking #19 (Merging Issue)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
As the fans are ecstatic that WAR has finally come to their city and they lie in wait to see their favourite superstars such as Finlay, Edge, and Kane, they're bitterly disappointed by who turns up instead.

[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc[/video]

The theme of Y2J, although he'd probably punch you for calling him that, hits the PA system and the crowd are livid. The boos just echo throughout for Chris Jericho, as he walks out with a huge smile on his face, as though it was Cody Rhodes showing off his pearly white teeth. He strolls his way down, mic already in hand, and simply climbs up onto the apron, stepping inbetween the ropes and leaning against the ropes soaking in the hate from the audience before he speaks.

normal_PDVD_031.jpg

Jericho:Oh, cry me a river. It amazes me that you hypocrites, even with all the lies and stupidity you've spun over the years, still have the audacity to boo a man of such caliber as myself, especially after just last week I revealed Stone Cold Steve Austin to be nothing more than the fraud that he is, and smack his head with a microphone. But Austin isn't the subject of tonight, that's a different man. Edge.

The crowd cheer for the sound of the Rated-R Superstar's name as Jericho sneers at them.

Jericho:Edge? Edge? You people cheer for Edge? Truly, I must have reached the cesspool of society. You people truly are the hypocrites, parasites, and troglodites that I truthfully show to you. Time and time again you try to deny it, you hate me for what I reveal, and you sport insulting signs that are frankly, awfully made and I wouldn't be surprised if you, with all the scum here, had mugged it off someone else.

The crowd are really booing at Jericho now as he looks across the sea of humanity that wants to see him speared. They show their desire for it as a large "Spear!" chant breaks out and Jericho looks infuriated. Some in the crowd let out a laugh, and Jericho waits till it's died down.

Jericho:Is that how it's going to be? Very well. I'll face Edge head on, and I will defeat him AGAIN, like I have for the World Heavyweight Championship. He gets his match against Finlay at Invasion, and I will prove a point by leaving him here on his back. Edge, we've been tag team champions, you're an impressive competitor. But I'm the best in the world at what I do. I'm the-

Jericho's about to list his accomplishments when he's interrupted.​

Last edited:

Ben

Reaction score
CWF WAR 9/19/11: Angle VS HHH VS Cena

[video=youtube;-KTf9VC7D9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTf9VC7D9k&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The music hits, and the crowd is mixed with both Boos and Cheers for the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle. There's a pause before he begins to rise from below the stage.

20061125032701anglejf2.gif

Angle Makes His way down to the ring with a huge smile on his face, stopping occasionally took look around at the sold out arena. He Makes his way to the ring and calls for a mic

[video]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2782/vts0110145uhu.jpg[/video]​

Tonight is a historic night in CWF, it's the start of what I'm going to call a GOLDEN ERA for the company. When you look back in the history books years from now it will also be refereed to as the Angle Era​

Another Mixed Reaction from the crowd, as at this point the masses either love or hate Angle​

I don't expect to get a championship shot overnight here, bet bet your ass I will not only be getting a title shot, but I'm winning it to, and adding another accomplishment to the greatness that is my legacy. Only thing standing in my way to start it off his Cena and HHH. Two guys that I'm better than in almost every aspect it takes to be great. Only thing they got me at is ass kissing there way to title shots and top spots in this company​

The last comment has def turned the crowd on Angle as a huge "You Suck" chants breaks out. Angle just smiles and seems to enjoy the hate from the crowd.​

If I Suck I would hate to know what you a**holes in the crowd our. Keep those chants going though, because I'm calling out both HHH and Cena right here right now.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
9/19/11 WAR: Stone Cold vs. Batista

*GLASS SHATTERS*

[video=youtube;bstGOt0NM0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bstGOt0NM0c[/video]

The crowd ignites as Stone Cold Steve Austin, the unpredictable “Texas Rattlesnakeâ€￾ comes down the ramp and heads toward the ring. He is not looking too pleased after what took place last week on WAR.

stone+cold+steve+austin.JPG

He stomps up the steps and into the ring in usual fashion. He scales each turnbuckle on all 4 sides and gives his adoring fans the Middle-Finger salute, much to their delight. He then grabs a microphone and begins.

01scsa_480x480.jpg

Stone Cold: If ya' wanna see Chris Jericho, the so-called “Best in the World at What He Doesâ€￾ get the biggest ass-whoopin' of his whole damn life, Gimme a Hell Yeah!

The crowd screams “HELL YEAH!â€￾ in agreement with Austin. He then continues his speech.

Stone Cold: I feel the same damn way myself. But this week, I ain't got Chris Jericho in the middle of this ring here. I've got somebody bigger. Somebody tougher. Somebody who's a dumber piece of trash than he is and that's Dave Batista. Batista, ya' come out here week in and week out and ya' spin ya' little nursery rhymes and musings like we're all supposed to give a rat's ass. Well, lemme be honest with ya', son, I don't give a HORSE'S ass who you are, what you've done, what you say you can do, or anything that comes out of that beady little mouth of yours. The fact of the matter is, I'm one pissed off son of a bitch and I'm lookin' to take out my frustrations out on somebody's ass and the power's that be booked us in a match together, So I guess that means your ass just drew the short end of the stick.

The crowd is all hot for Austin right now as a big “AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN!â€￾ chant breaks out in the arena. Austin then looks out to the stage.

mic2-1.jpg

Stone Cold: Batista, ya' big dumb bastard, I know your ass is back there, so why don't ya' come on down to this ring and face me like a man.

Austin waits for a while as Batista doesn't show. Austin cracks a smile and keeps on speaking.

Stone Cold: Ya' know, somehow I knew your ass would show, so lemme reiterate. My name is Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Baddest and Toughest S.O.B. To ever step foot inside a wrestling ring. I stomp more mudholes and open up more cans of Whoop Ass than any other wrestler in history. And right now, I'm all those things plus a pissed off sum bitch so right now, Batista, would be about a good a time as any to prove you've got anything in them damn tights you wear by comin' down here to this ring and lookin' me straight in the eye. And, if ya' don't, I know your ass is back there, so I'll just come to you and have a nice long chat with ya'!

Austin again looks toward the stage. This time....

PegasusKid

Reaction score
CHAIN GANG IS THE CLICK

[video=youtube;WHLiM5wKgF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLiM5wKgF4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans in the arena erupt as John Cena comes running out from behind the curtain spinning in circles. He stops as he looks out into the back rows of the pavilion as he preforms his signature salute towards the chain gang soldiers.

1-7712197-4267-t.jpg

He then runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into to ring raising both hands into the air as the women and children pop. He walks over to the side of the ring and asks for a microphone. He walks to the centre of the ring and then addresses those in attendance in the Mississippi Coast Coliseum as well as Kurt.

Cena11.jpg

John Cena
Woah Woah Woah, Kurt please your boring everyone here. You tellin' us that about the Angle Era and why we should live in fear. Seriously Kurt I mean come on your old your time is over, Its time for the Chain Gang to rise to the top of the heap Angle can be come a pro bowler. Because tonight is the start of the Chain Gang Era I beat Jericho fair and square, the only advantage you have on me is that Im blinded by refection due to the fact have you have no hair. And come on man its the same story youll get hurt, then youll quit, You think your gonna be the man here Kurt... You aint gonna amount to SH-----!

He cuts himself off as the crowd finish it off for him and then cheer in approval of the return of the old John Cena. Cena looks around the arena, then back to Angle as he begins pacing the ring as he continues.

Cena21.jpg

John Cena
But tonight not just about you Kurt I got to worry about The Game, hes been M.I.A. for a while now and hell been gone again after I dish out the pain. Because Hunter your a joke, Just like Angle your time is done. But like I told your buddy Kurt here, John Cena's time has come. And hell you know I respect you, your two of the greatests of all time, but boys you both hear me now when I say that Hardcore Title shot is mine.

Again the fans cheer as Cena pauses. This time John turns to the ramp and addresses the back locker room directly

Cena53.jpg

John Cena
So Hunter come out here and join us, Kurt Angle here is a bore. He interests me as much as fat chick for a whore. So Kurt you raised the point about how the crowd chant YOU SUCK. Get use to it cause like me they just dont give a FU----!

This time he throws the microphone into the air as the fans again finish his statement. He then steps back into the corner with a smile on his face when suddenly ....

Cena10.jpg

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
This time he throws the microphone into the air as the fans again finish his statement. He then steps back into the corner with a smile on his face when suddenly a theme song that instantly has everyone jump to their feet hits the PA System as it seems Cena isn't going to be kept waiting as the arena flashes purple and green

[video=youtube;WMcWm9vKV7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcWm9vKV7U[/video]

'My Time' plays out over the arena as the fans haven't heard the theme for a while, but still know that the arrival of the Game is coming. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon slowly appear on the stage as niether look impressed, niether stopping on the stage either as both just make a beeline for the ring

stephhhh.jpg

The crowd are just being ignored by the two as Triple H slides into the ring and Steph goes through the ropes. Triple H gets up into Cena's grill while Steph grabs two mics placed on the apron. She puts one in Triple H's hand while she looks towards Kurt.

stephanie-mcmahon-0023.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Kurt Angle? Kurt Angle is someone playing a really bad joke on my husband? We haven't been seen for a while, we've been worrying about more important things but when we come back, my husband has to face Kurt Angle. Kurt, I haven't seen you in for like ages, and thank god for that but I see you still haven't gained any common sense, I see you still haven't been able to grow a single hair on the top of your head either but something you have got is brain damage if you think my husband is letting you wreck his homecoming this week. The Golden Era of Kurt Angle will never come true when my husband is around and there is no way you will be getting any title shot while Triple H is in your way.

Stephanie laughs at Kurt as Triple H is still in Cena's face. She stops as Triple H slowly raises the mic to his lips.

438.jpg

Triple H: Now you, I remember just before I left CWF beating your ass in the middle of the ring and getting the victory, still when you were doing your stupid little rap thing, it filled me up with pleasure being able to drive your face into the mat with the Pedigree. We've been here before John, you standing on one side and me looking across the other side waiting to attack but you never seem to change, you see everything as one big joke, well let me tell you this Cena, on the 19th, it's a special night for your truly, I won't be in the mood for any laughing, any joking around and certainly none of your stupid raps but what I will be in the mood for is your's and Angle's blood, your sweat, your tears and most definatly, that Hardcore Championship Title shot because I plan on making my impact quickly and not waiting around like last time I was here. You two better get ready for a rude awakening courtesy of me and it will happen because I AM THE GAME, AND I AM THAT DAMN G......

Triple H suddenly gets cut off by.....

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
WAR 9/19: Champion (Finlay) vs Champion (Sheamus)

Read The Words That Are Written In My Face ...
Why Believe Them? I Belive Them!

[video=youtube;KYgzxDEudJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgzxDEudJA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Theme of Celtic Warrior and also called Irish Curse Sheamus, but also new Primetime Champion hits the PA System of the arena. Sheamus comes out of backstage area with championship belt on his shoulder and goes straight to the ring. On the ramp, while he's walking, he's hitting his chest as a sign of his great power. He stops in front of the ring and look at both sides of the arena. The crowd cheers loudly, but Sheamus gives attendance just a sarcastic smile and continues his way to the ring over the steel steps to the apron, where he stands for a while and looks at the crowd again. Then over the second rope he enters the ring and starts to hit his chest again. The crowd cheers even more loud and Sheamus asks for microphone, so he can start to speak ....

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_4th_Jan_2010_HDTV_XviD-FreaK_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_003637760.jpg

Alright, befo'e I'll sta't to speak about t'ings, that a' gonna happen tonight I wanna tell ya people one thing. Ye know, price of a titel grows with its owner, which means, that Oi am now tha current P'imetime champion, it means that this championship on me shoulder is tha most prestigious titel in CWF.

People are claping with their hands for Sheamus and Irish Curse continues ...

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2010_08_09_720p_HDTV_x  264-RUDOS_mkv_002513611.jpg

Well, what Oi wanted ta say was, that whoeve' holds that Wo'ld Heavyweight Championship, spotlight is always shinin' on me even if Oi am "just" Primetime champion. And my tonight's opponent is a guy named Finlay, tha cur'ent Heavyweight Champion. I have some so't of a sympathy fer 'im, but he's not a true Irishman. I mean he was bo'n in No'the'n Ireland. I know that ye people think, that it's almost the same country, but believe me, it's not. And this is tha chance I was waitin' fo', because Oi have a chance to show everybody he'e that Ireland is much bette' than No'the'n Ireland and I also have a chance to prove, that I dese've a shot at Finlay's titel. I know that the'e already exists a match fo' numbe' one contende'ship fer me championship, but it doesn't matte'. 'Cause when Oi will lost this titel, I will win Heavyweight Championship in nea' futu'e. And if Oi am not gonna loose it, howeve', I will take that titel away frem Finlay anyway and Oi will become the undisputed champion of CWF! Finlay, eithe' ya like it o' not, it's gonna happen. With o' without ya, the best t'ing is, that ye don't know when it's gonna happen, which means, that ya have ti live in fea' until that moment of truth ...

Fans are cheering for Sheamus as Sheamus makes a pause and continues ...

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2010_08_09_720p_HDTV_x  264-RUDOS_mkv_002507471.jpg

Finlay, I know that yer caree' is not so wealthy like mine, but it's not makin' ye weake'. Ya su'e a' a great opponent, but ye don't have what it takes ta beat The Celtic Warrio'. Yer still champion, because Oi haven't chance to face ye fer that titel and it's a shame, that it's non-titel match tonight. Oi know, that Oi am not tha only one he'e, who's hungry fer that titel, but I'm su'e that Oi am tha toughest opponent ya can get he'e. I know, that ya held mo' than twenty championships in yer caree', but Oi am su'e, that at the end of me caree' Oi will have a bigge' numbe' of championships on me account. Talkin' 'bout careers endin', yer not one of the youngest around he'e and Oi am afraid that when I'm gonna use all my powe' Oi can hu't ye. O', which is wo'se fo' ya, I can end yer caree'. Oi su'e know that yer Finlay and ye love ta fight, but ye should be awa'e of people like me. Strong and aggresive people like me, who like ta end caree's. It's a shame that Oi don't have a match against ya at Invasion, but I can end yer caree' late'. Ye have a match against Edge. But please, don't think that Oi will inte'fe'e, I won't become a pa't of that match, but Oi'll be watchin' ya fella. If ya lose at Invasion, you won't be on my list, but it would be Edge. So Finlay, it's not'in' pe'sonal, Oi just want that titel and when I get tha oppertunity to win it ... I will win it. Now please join me he'e in this ring and tell me somet'in' ya would like ta sha'e with me ...

Sheamus drops the microphone and waits for his opponent to come down to the ring ...

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!

The crowd goes absolutely crazy when the smoke rises up and they only know it could be one man. The Rated R Superstar comes out to his trademark theme song "Metalingus" as he walks through the smoke with a determined look on his face.

16igtol.jpg

Edge looks around and walks in nodding his head. He has his signature coat on and looks down to the floor. He looks up and poses for the crowd with fireworks going off everywhere.

2re1qia.jpg

Edge runs after that into the ring with a huge smirk on his face now. He gets up and hops on the top rope and looks into the crowd. The crowd is cheering loudly as Edge takes his coat off and gets the microphone.

"The Rated R Superstar" Edge
God I see the nightmare has returned. The usual boring,irrelevant ranting, and stupidity has returned Chris I see. Sorry for not coming out hear guys, I know you were pretty close to falling asleep on Chris. You see good ol Chris here used to be entertaining, but now he thinks he's better than all of us. In his words, he won't "pander to us" and he won't listen to us. It's just basically Chris talking to himself because nobody gives a crap what your saying. You keep saying your the best in the world at what you do, but what happened last time you had a title match? You lost to that freak Brock Lesnar, who isn't exactly the best at much. I've gotten new opponents week in and week out that kept saying the same things you said. I've had Christian come out and say he was the better man in E & C. We had CM Punk who finally realized he met his match. Then last year, Mr. Pretty Boy himself John Morrison got himself into trouble when he took shots at my friend Lita and ended up tapping out. Now your next Chris in all of this, next in line to get beaten. Your going to share the same fate like those guys have and the same fate Finlay will face come Invasion!!

Jericho chuckles like his typical arrogant self, when Edge gets in his face right when he sees it.

21e2d5s.jpg

Edge: So I see your doubting me. I know you don't pay attention to anything around here since your in your fantasy world thinking you need to see anyone. Your better than everyone, so why would you care to look at new competition. It doesn't faze me that you doubt me because I've been doubted for a while now. You've complimented me which was an utter shock but you declaring your the best in the world still angers me. Because your not Chris, I don't see the title to show for it. I'll return the favor your damn impressive, but right now your nowhere near the top. Me on the other hand, I'm competing for the biggest title in our industry today. I've gotten my warm ups, but I haven't even warmed up yet. Now you back your words up a lot, but can you stop someone as hot as me? I've had people attempt to intimidate me but all that happened was my hand was raised at the end of the match. It's going to be the same fate for you as well Chris. This monster has been unleashed inside me and their is no stopping me. So get that through you conflicted head otherwise your just going to have to learn the hard way with a SPEAR!!

The crowd chants "spear" really loudly, as Jericho is pissed off by Edge's remarks. Jericho tells the crowd to shut up before going on again.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Jericho is scowling at Edge after he tells the crowd to shut up, but slowly his face starts to crumble, his lips quiver and he just breaks out into laughter. He leans against the ropes to help himself, before he finally regains his composure, his face once again straight and emotinless, and looks right at the No.1 Contender to the World Championship as he speaks.

normal_PDVD_106.jpg

Jericho:I apologize for that slight delay, I just couldn't help but break into rambunctious laughter at the ridiculous notion that you have some kind of monster unleashed in you. It's a fantasy, Edge. You have no monster inside you. You're world title material, or you WERE, until I came along, but the fact of the matter is you are not a brutal, intimidating man. You're an opportunist, your monikers and your past actions have proven this. You exploit mistakes, it's what you do, and the problem is with me is that I make NO mistakes. You want to bring up what happened at Starrcade? Alright. Brock Lesnar did NOT beat me. He tried to defeat me by double countout, and an appropriate restart was made by Tazz.

Edge looks sort of bored with Jericho's ranting as he ignores him and continues.

normal_PDVD_087.jpg

Jericho:I DEFEATED Brock Lesnar, pinned his shoulders, and Tazz then AGAIN restarted it, and Lesnar attacked me from behind to steal a victory. I hardly think that matters now, Edge. As for the championship not yet being over my shoulder, that is down to managment's incompotence, as the previous anecdote shows. I have not yet been given MY opportunity for this championship. Now, perhaps when I beat you, eyes shall be opened and a real competitor will get his chance. Of course, this is the same board of directors who appointed one of your former cronies as the General Manager, isn't it? I do not fear your spear, Edge. Frankly, you should be fearing me. I don't doubt you, Edge. I realise you're better than most of the wastes of roster space we have, but you will NEVER. Be the Best in the World, Edge. That title, and the World Heavyweight Championship, is properly reserved for my-

Jericho's once again, interrupted by the Rated R-Superstar, and he stares at him in disbelief that he dares to speak over him.​

ants

Reaction score
MY NAME IS FINLAY…AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!!!

titntron.gif

finlay4.jpg

Finlay’s music hits and he walks down the ramp, shilleleagh in hand and CWF Championship around his waist, with Hornswoggle by his side to a boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way into the ring, before moving over to the turnbuckle and climbs it just staring at the crowd and then raises his newly won CWF Heavyweight Championship and lets out a sly grin..

2579522445_be0cf37370.jpg

They hop down, Finlay stops and looks around at the big crowd, before walking over and grabbing the mic.

FINLAY: Well, well, well what a difference a week off makes. I literally feel as though I am going into a match at 100 per cent for the first time since I arrived here. I’ve been able to sleep in, do my training, have a social life, spend time with family and friends, and even kick back and catch up on a few films. There was a couple that really caught my eye. There was “The Tooth Fairy,†and “The Game Plan,†both really cool movie if you were aged between 5 and 10 years old. And who was the big star? Oh yeah, the major action hero, my old friend, the former CWF Heavyweight Champion, The Rock. The next Arnold Schwarzenegger, my ass, at least Kindergarten Cop was remotely entertaining, what a complete waste of space.

Crowd boos, and Finlay grins before finally turning his attention to Sheamus, standing in the middle of the ring taking in what Finlay has been saying.

And then I decided to flick on a movie for the adults and I came across you. You know what, I actually recorded a bit for everyone to have a look at it.

The crowd and Finlay turn there attention to the titantron where a clip from “The Ecapist†featuring Sheamus is showing.

[video=youtube;evaJCbBpqfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evaJCbBpqfo[/video]

At the end of the showing, Finlay claps his hands in mockery as the crowd cheers slightly for Sheamus’ role in the film.

So the whole time you were coming up through the junior ranks, asking for all the advice you could get from people, and wondering why in the world you weren’t making the big time, this is what you were doing? Making a movie, which lets be honest, I would never have heard of until I read about it on your Wikipedia page. You make me ill. Sure, you have risen to great heights since you first got your chance, but just imagine how much quicker your rise could have been if you weren’t wasting your time on this rubbish. I have no doubt in my mind that you would probably be the best in this business. No doubt in my mind whatsoever! But that has always been your problem Sheamus, you can’t concentrate on one thing for long enough to be a great success. What did you do, train for a few years and then simply try something else to get noticed? Even when you were the champion on another promotion all you did was perform for a few weeks and then get bored of working hard and eventually lost the belt to someone who wanted it more. Strength but no real desire is all you have Sheamus, and I’ll tell you this for free, it is the one major thing that will hold you back for your entire career.

Crowd boos, but Finlay shakes his head, and continues.

You can boo me all you want, and you can listen to them all you want and believe you are already a superstar because they make you one. But the fact of the matter is this. You are now a champion, on the top brand in a great promotion full of great athletes. If you aren’t committed you will lose that belt, and simply fall down the ladder and end up sad and lonely and wonder to yourself when you go to bed at night why you never listened to me. I can actually help you. You may not think were countrymen, but to me Europeans in this business we are all in the same boat. We have to fight against the odds week after week, put up with crowds showing us no respect because we are different, and yet here we are, better than all the Americans combined with the gold on the number one brand.

Crowd chant “Finlay sucks,†and Finlay needs to wait for a few moments so he can speak and be heard.

You need me to install the same desire that I have in you. That same desire won me this belt at the ripe old age of 57 and took out a potential superstar in CM Punk along the way. That same desire will ensure that you never have those lapses where you feel as though you are getting bored with what you are doing. The success and being a champion changes all that. Follow me Sheamus, and I will take you to the very top of the CWF. Me and you, the Irish will combine, I will defend and retain the CWF Heavyweight Championship time and time again, and you will defend and retain the Primetime Championship time and time again. I will not be around forever, and when I am gone you will have the experience and the attributes in you that will enable you to take over exactly where I left off. We can take this company to heights that have never been seen before. Follow me Sheamus.

Finlay extends a hand to shake as the crowd boos…

ooc: do you know, ive never once seen a picture of Finlay with a mic​

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Sheamus looks at Finlay's extended hand for handshake and smiles, then grabs the mic from the ground again ...

normal_Capture0924~7.jpg

Are ya jokin' fella? It sounds like ya want me help. Sounds like ya want me ta carry ye in CWF. Finlay, there's no need fer me ta join fo'ces with ya, because I can take ca' of meself. And when Oi look at yer waist, the'e's that CWF Heavyweight Championship, which makes clea', that ye can take ca' of yerself. It seems ta me, that yer really afraid of me, which makes me even mo' happy. Tha matte' of fact is Finlay, that very soon, Oi'll take that championship away frem ye and afte' that, the'e will be no reason fo' this company ta let ye wo'k he'e. Ya belong to an old stuff Finlay, yer like a condom used fer three times. And in this match, I'm gonna show ya, how new generation is fightin'. Yer gonna get beatin' of a lifetime fella, ye can take yer hand and put it in yer arse. Oi know yer afraid and ye have reason why. Because it's Tha Celtic Warrio' standin' against ya tonight, tha most dominant fo'ce he'e in CWF and ye know that, that's why ya wanna be friend with me, but as I said, ya don't belong he'e. It was long time ago, that ye had yer position he'e in this business, but this is life. Ye have ta end yer caree' some day, but if it's so ha'd fer ya ta do it, I'm gonna help ya with it. Oi've ended caree's and Oi have no problem ta end yers ...

Sheamus is given a huge pop from the fans, as they cheer and chant his name. The Irish Curse continues ...

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_4th_Jan_2010_HDTV_XviD-FreaK_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_003673040.jpg

I tell ya one t'ing. Finlay, ya can bring yer shilleleagh o' yer little helpe', who ye stole frem Snow White. Oi decided ta win this match and when Oi want somet'in' Oi get it. Ye think yer gonna make idiot frem me, when yer gonna shoe clip frem a movie, whe'e I act? Well, I neve' thought that yer so naive, but Oi see that ye a'. Finlay, these people don't like ya, jus' like Oi don't. This is anothe' reason fer end yer caree'. These people want ta see young guys like me, who's tryin' ta be tha best around he'e. They don't wanna see old man, who almost can't stand on his own feet. Tha wo'st thing is, that that man Oi am talkin' 'bout t'hinks that he is best. I'm talkin' about ye Finlay and as yer opponent I can tell ya, that yer not the best. Oi don't know what happened, but it was written in the sta's, that CM P'nk is gonna become new champion. He should have won that titel without a doubt, but somehow, ye made it. Ye defeated him, maybe he wasn't good enough ta defeat ya. But believe me fella, that when Oi'll get my chance, I'm gonna win that titel. And by tha way, Oi would like ta show these people somet'in' too ...

Dave-Finlay-picture.jpg

On the screen appears a picture of Finlay. The Crowd is laughing, but sheamus stays concentrated ...

Ya see fella? These people a' laughin', but Oi am not. Oi am not laughin', because Oi know, that this is not 'bout look o' anythin' else, this is about yer abbilities and skills. And Oi've got enough skills and abbilities ta beat ya. Ye may have tha experience, but experience is not all. Yer a sma't guy Finlay, that's fer su'e, but tha fact is that Oi am bette', smarte' and mo' powerful than ye can even think. Ya mabe didn't notice, but ye have toughest opponent against ya standin' he'e tonight. Like it o' not, Oi am gonna win that titel very soon and it doesn't matte' if Oi'll win it frem ye o' frew someone else. As one of CWF wrestle's would say ... It is me destiny, ta be tha champion ...

Sheamus drops the mic and he looks right in the eyes of Finlay, as people cheer him ...
--------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Pcitures don't play any role. It's all about TTs ;)

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Edge has had enough of Jericho once again and interrupts.

Edge: SHUT UP!! I see with your twisted mind that you misjudge people which makes sense being that nobody really likes you. I'm not trying to be intimidating, never have and never will. This is a warning Chris just because I know your in mind that you think your the man in our once prolific tag team. You think your a god Chris, well at least you don't call yourself a wrestling god like that fat ass in Texas. But my point being is Chris, you have mistakes. If you didn't you have a title in your possession. Instead your here making accuses because you weren't alert enough to beat a psycho and his even more psycho manager. It's clear that your alertness rate is bad and that's something I take advantage on against anybody. That impressive DNA better be ready otherwise you know what fate you will suffer you ass clown.

Jericho gives him a look of sheer hate, as Edge starts laughing a bit while the crowd chants "ass clown"

5nq7ia.png

Edge: I know your not the man you once were, but it's funny how when I look back on things and see the shirts you wear. The things you would represent are things you have become. Your an ass clown Chris hiding behind those high priced suits. You have your stupid little hair popping up in the front and who can forget your great new vocabulary. It's your way of telling everyone that your better than them, which is your way of thinking. But don't mistake me for someone that gives a crap on what you have to say! You blame management but at the mean time you've been losing. This is a place where you have to earn your spot, not your going to get it on reputation. I earned my spot beating that dumb ass Batista, what the hell have you done? You can cry about management all you want, but at the end of the day the only person you can complain about is who you see in the mirror when you look into it.

The crowd oh's loudly as Jericho doesn't move a muscle. Edge looks at him the same before going on one last time.

Edge: You may not fear the spear, but your going to feel the wrath of it. I know you never will show weakness or fear because your Mr. Big tough guy in the suit but listen closely Chris. Your excuses are going to end this week and their won't be anyone to blame but yourself. As for that title, well at Invasion it's mine! You shouldn't worry about it because I see you got your hands full with the Texas Rattlesnake. Just like with me, you won't come out of that looking very good Chris. I hate to be in your shoes and I think everyone in the building would hate to be in your shoes. It's going to be a rough week for ya buddy, so say your prayers buddy because God will be the only one listening to you when you say Your the best in the world. You know what else your going to have to get used to after this week, The Era Of Rated R!!!!!

Edge looks at Jericho with a determined look, as his music starts playing. Jericho looks back unfazed and annoyed.

16m7uon.jpg

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Triple H suddenly gets cut off by John Cena, who decided to stop Hunters self absorbed rant ...

Cena9.jpg

John Cena
Well Well Well, If it isnt Stephanie McMahon the golden Girl herself everyone give her a hand. I mean come on look at her could she show anything more, Steph have some pride you dress like a 25cent crack whore. Now, Now Hunter dont get all up in my grill, leave it for the ring on Monday youll get your chance so chill. But anyway I almost forgot about our buddy Angle he is still here, dude at least step up and dont stand in the corner in fear. What up Kurt you scared cant cope with the Big Boys? I guess youll skip the match on Monday and stay at home playing with your Mattel Toys. Cause that my friend is the only way you will get my title shot, you may be a gold medalist Kurt but gonna beat me you are not. And really your think your gonna make the future Champ tap out, but the tides will be turned Kurt when you tap in this bout. In fact I look forward to making you scream like a little girl, the pains gonna be so unbearable you might even wanna hurl. Imagine the Headlines when Kurt Angle quits, because Cena used the STF after an Attitude Adjustment Hits. Or maybe Ill use the Angle Lock the one you us al the time, maybe ill see what its like to Be Kurt Angle as a mime.

Cena then turns back to Triple H and begins to rap again, the fans cheer however some are unsure how to take him. Regardless he continues.

Cena59.jpg

John Cena
Now back to you Hunter you say you gonna beat me like last time, Dude you got wax in your ears Im not the same Cena I found the darker side of mine. Now about that darker side I can be mean when I gotta, but to repeat history and loose to you you got Zero chance, nada. Becaue this monday on War the fans are gonna cheer my name as my hand is raised into the air. Cause Ill pin you 1 ... 2 .... 3, thats it nice and fair. And theres nothing your slut .... sorry I mean "wifey" can do to stop me beating you down, by the way that explains why the taps ar turned over when ever you come to town. Sorry I should stop Im sure Stephs not that bad, and honestly its just way to easy to make Hunter here mad. See the fans love me Hunter they just can't get enough, they buy all my crap all the Chain Gang and Cenation stuff.

Cena then stops for a moment and looks around the arena filed with fans in arena and he smiles. And then addresses the fans.

Cena8.jpg

John Cena
Now this ones for my fans the people of the Mississipi Coast, Im sorry if I sound arrogant I really dont mean to boast. Its just that Im better then both these homies I cold whoop there candy ass, remember I majored in Thuganomics and I came first in my class. The fact here is simple a Cena victory is the result that is clear, yall know my saying I regret nothing and then less I fear! Thats why the Hardcore title shout sit nicely around MY waist, and once its there is staying like its stuck on there with paste. Now to those who are still hatin' on me sitting at home on there laptops, do us all a favour shut your mouth and chow down on your lamb chops. Because Cena has showed the world that I have what it takes, I can take on anyone anywhere because everyone else are just fakes. But believe me that when I beat Sheamus at Invasion it will all be for my fans, Ill win the title for all you guys while I raise it in my hands. To my Chain Gang, t my soldiers lets prove to those who had "Cenanough" that the New John Cenas here and hes definitely tough! So boys now it your turn I think Ill open up the floor,come on give me your best shot Ill just come up with more. Youll need everything youve got to beat me, then add a little luck, and like I said when you both talk, I honestly couldnt give a FU----

Again the fans finish the sentence for Cena, He smirks and shrugs his shoulders as he steps back into his corner and awaits a reply from one of the others in the ring.

Cena57.jpg

OCC: Went and posted again with Andrews permission hope you guys can get a second up look forward to the match and good luck to whoever wins.

Last edited:

Ben

Reaction score
Angle grabs the mic smiles and begins to talk

Kurt-Angle.jpg

You two done yet? Show some respect, I came out here to announce my arrival and I get disrespected with bickering and Vanilla Ice over here trying to rap.

Angle now looks even more irritated and the YOU SUCK chants reach a huge level and overtake the noise in the arena.

1aksg5ym.png

All you fat slobs SHUT THE HELL UP! Your going to listen to what I have to say and then after that you can nut hug these 2 for the rest of the evening. Cena I don't like you never have never will, your basically a glorified cartoon cartoon character, with your colorful shirts and your cute little raps. You do a lot of talking but at the end of the day that's all you are talk, and you'll see that when I kick your ass on raw.

Angle's attention now turns to HHH

Hunter nice to see you bring Steph out here. She's a lovely lady. Didn't actually hear anything she had to say cause I was to busy looking at her rack, top notch work by the way Hunter. Let's put this beef between you and me to the side just long enough to get the number for her plastic surgeon, my wife could use a little upgrade under the hood.

Crowd Continues to Boo Angle loudly as he has a huge grin on his face.​

That's pretty much all the time I'm going to waste here, you guys play your little soap opera out in the ring, I'm going to go home train, shine my gold medal, and look forward to kicking both your asses. So, yea I'm out see you two on Monday and Steph next time your in Pittsburgh give me a call, you know the number.

Angle Drops the Mic and leaves the ring​

Lewb

Reaction score
Stone Cold is mouthing stuff to the hardcore fans of CWF after his trash talking to Dave Batista. The crowd await the arrival of The Animal, and they don't have to wait too long...

I WALK ALONE!

8whx7c.jpg

Batista walks out onto the ramp, and slowly takes a breath before spinning with his arms held out, and punches the air before walking forward, and with a smirk, stopping, slaps he ground and performs his turret taunt as fireworks go off behind him. One more punch in the air and The Animal makes his way towards the ring.

a23e04d0-b7ac-436d-b1de-6af82f12aece

Batista walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, to get a microphone. When he gets it he stands in the middle of the ring, and looks over at Stone Cold, before looking back into the crowd and starts to speak.

normal_007.jpg

The Animal, Batista: What?

What?

Look, for the sake of me not to have to talk while smelling the beer and bar nuts on your breath can you keep your mouth shut for at least five minutes, let me say my piece. Now you Steve, need not to worry about Invasion this coming Sunday, and your match with Chris Jericho, oh no. You Austin, need to worry about firstly getting through me. Not a lot has gone too right for me since coming here, bad refereeing and the likes, but my fortunes are due to change for the better, big time, and who better to change my fortunes against than a man that people have been making names off for years. Oh, your the man, you beat Stone Cold. Your the man because you get a victory over Steve Austin. In all honesty Steve, anybody can be the man these days if the rules still apply. Your just not the man no more.... your just a man. And for the record, don't try and make it look like I was being a coward not coming out there straight away Steve, you know and I know, but these people don't know exactly how far away our locker rooms are from the staging. I came as soon as you were talking abut me to put these people out of their misery from you talking so much crap!

This Sunday, I face a monster in Kane, and as much as I am brimming in confidence of beating the fried freak, there is a little complacency that goes on in management and the referees which tells me that I have to be more than ready for the match, I mean, I am fighting for every single one of us here on War. I need to show that everything on Honor isn't even worth mentioning, so Steve I'm going to leave this simple for you to comprehend. When I beat you on War, I will go onto Invasion, and beat Kane, showing that I am indeed the best on War, or Honor, and then, when Finlay or Edge feels that it's time to show up and take on a real competitor, they will face me and I will force them to relenquish the title that supposedly means so much to them.... We'll see how much it means to them when it's mine won't we? Steve, I'll see you in the ring Monday

Batista makes his way out of the ring, and up the ramp to go get ready for the match.

ants

Reaction score
021006finlay47di.jpg

Finlay looks directly into Sheamus’ eyes and grins before taking a step back and begins to respond.

FINLAY: if I ever have the opportunity to teach you something lad, it will be this. Never, ever take my kindness, or anybody else’s as weakness. What I just offered you was more of an outsider offering help and guidance and experience to another outsider. My experience is something that people in this company would only dream of having. I was offering it to you on a plate with no strings attached, friend to friend. But hey, you don’t want help my help that is absolutely, one hundred per cent fine. That offer is now off the table, and there is no turning back for you. You hit the nail on the head with one thing you said, and that is the fact that I can take care of myself, I do not need your help. And like you said, the CWF Heavyweight Championship that’s currently around my waist is proof of that. If you think that sometime in the near future you are going to take that away from me you have another thing coming. You won’t even be able to beat this week in a Belfast Brawl let alone in a Championship Match, if you can even earn one.

The crowd boos and Finlay ignores them and continues.

As far as the rest of your babble goes, what in the blue hell are you on about. You saw in your stars that CM Punk was going to take the title away from me? You must have taken one too many knocks to the head mate, maybe a couple of more will knock some sense back into you. The stars and the heaven above, none of them mean anything when it comes to me and the squared circle. I have defied the odds ever since I arrived here, hell the people that hate me more than the rest of the guys in the back are the bookmakers who I’ve put out of a job due to them giving such high odds for me. If I were a betting man I would have made a dead set killing, and I probably wouldn’t even need to rock up here every week to get a pay cheque. It would certainly have been so much easier, I wouldn’t have to see each and every single one of your stupid faces week after week, and I certainly wouldn’t have to put up with loud mouth louts like you talking rubbish to me and trying to put me out of commission. As far as defying the odds goes; this week is no different. Taking out our standings at this moment, people look at you and see a young fit, strong guy who has a mean look about him. Then they look at me and see an old man with a beer belly. No wonder I’ve defied the odds, people are stupid and don’t take heart into account. My heart is as big as Phar Lap’s was, and hell it took poison and murder to take that horse down. There is no chance of that happening to me any time soon, because no-one has the guts to do it.

Again, more boos from the crowd, and Finlay pauses for a moment and takes a step closer to Sheamus

For the simple minded out there, what I’ve pretty much just said is that if you want to take this title away from me, you are going to have to kill me to do it. But we are getting off topic. At this moment we do not have a match for the title, and you don’t have the balls to murder me anyway. This week, Belfast Brawl! I show a clip of your film career, you show a picture of me when I actually had a bit of style about me. Didn’t you know that back then everybody had a moustache and a mullet? It is not embarrassing to see a photo like that, all it reminds me of is how far I have actually come since that moment. Back then I was no better than the undercard, and now I am the face of a promotion. All that that photo does is reminds me of a man I do not want to go back to being. So you can laugh at that photo, and hell each and every one of these imbeciles can laugh at that photo and think they actually currently look better, which is definitely false, but the fact of the matter is, it does not faze me at all. I will come to War on Monday night and I will come and give you the fight of your life. If one of us walks out of the arena on Monday night, then it is pretty clear that the other hasn’t done there job right. I’ll bring my shillelagh, don’t worry about that, and I will knock you out with it, and probably beat you to within an inch of your life with it. Simple, but an effective strategy, and it only means bad news for you. Get your affairs in order lad, because there is a big chance this match may be the last thing you will ever do.

Finlay drops his mic also and gets right into Sheamus face and stares him down as the crowd boos.

OOC: very true, i was given one though, makes it look a little less plain. Anyway, good job mate

Status
Not open for further replies.